What did you say?

Trust me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I was still facing the boys with my back as Chanyeol said: "You left him alone, Nina."

No way! Why did he had to say my name?

Although I knew that the guys staring at me I walked towards the office. Even began to run. What was quite difficult in these hell shoes.

When I finally arrived at the office the President was already with another boy there.

When they saw me the President came up to me. I quickly pocketed my nut chocolate bar and smiled at him.

Great, now I had not even come to eat it.

I bowed briefly and shook his hand. Then I turned my attention to the boy who was to be my partner ... and froze.

No, no, no.

He had changed his clothes and apparently showered because his hair was wet. Although he had a different hair color I would have recognized everywhere his eyes again. This chocolate-brown eyes.

He looked at me up and down, which made me think that he probably did not remember me.

Anger rose in me and I showed him my best icy smile.

Went up to him and bowed also. But avoided to shake his hand as he reached it out.

>>Baekhyun. Baekhyun. Baekhyun. <<

"Miss, this is Byun Baekhyun of whom I have told you."

"Are you as good as I've heard of you?"

I asked him in english.

He started to smile, and rubbed his hand on the neck. "I hope so," he replied in a somewhat broken english.

I tried to remain calm and not to knock him down.

"Well, then where is the contract?"

The President could not suppress a smile. "This way, please." He took us to the office. Apparently the guys were not followed me as they had noticed the President.

When everything was finally finished and I had fought my way through a good hour with Baekhyun maintain normal, I was exhausted, stepped out of the office.

Hopefully the guys were not here. And actually I was lucky, they were not in sight and I went to the car that was waiting in front of the door. It brought me to the current Exo Dorm. There I was to live from now on.

The room was nice and sterile. The walls were painted white and through two large windows came in enough light. Although it was already evening came on slowly and the street lamps outside. There were three rooms. A small living room with a couch and a TV, and connected to the bedroom next door was a bathroom.

The men had carried up my bags for me. First I took a shower first.

While I was drying my hair, I thought about Baekhyun. Outwardly, he had changed, but his personality ... Still Mr. Arrogant.

To meet him so I was not prepared for it, and apparently he had not recognized me.

Suddenly I was overcome by a cumbersome feeling. Time to look a bit in the city.

I got dressed and walked out of my room in search for a soju tent.

 

PoV Baekhyun

"Baekhyun! Baekhyun! "

He looked back and saw the Kai, D.O., Sehun and Chanyeol running to him.

"What is it?"

Chanyeol looked at the floor. "Well, I do not know how to tell you ..."

"Nina is back," blurted Sehun out.

"WHAT?"

"Shhhh. Not so loud. The girl from before. That from England. That is in fact Nina! "

Baekhyun stared at her with wide eyes. His jaw dropped down. He knew he had recognized her from somewhere again.

"But she has become a real nappeun yeoja to pass along." (nappeun yeoja = bad women)

But Baekhyun already turned and ran down the hall and outside. A car was waiting for Exo. He got in and told the driver he should hurry. The others would somehow have a other way to return to the Dorm.

Once there, he hopped out of the car and ran into the dorm. He knocked on all the doors no matter what, because he did not know the exact number of her room. Yet his heart was beating twice as fast.

>>Nina. My Nina is back. <<

But when he could not find her, he panicked. What if she had changed her mind and wanted to go now? And he idiot had not recognized her!

"Um, sir, if I can help you?"

He looked to a cleaning lady. She was slightly older, had a wider dress for her figure, a head scarf and laugh lines around the eyes.

"If you are looking for the girl she has gone away over half an hour ago. Has babbled something of a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter