Their Pearl

Trust me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The movie ended and the boys waited until they were all gone to talk. They watched the sleeping Nina .

"What happened ," asked Lay.

"You know Baekhyuns story about his great love . "

"Yes, and ... ? "

"Well, yes . " Kai pointed to Nina .

Lay looked for a few seconds at her, then back to Kai.

Then back to Nina .

"You mean, this is THE Nina ?"

The boys jumped and clapped their hands on his mouth. Frightened, they looked at Nina. She, however, smacked just a bit, rambled a bit of chicken, her side and slept on.

Relieved, they let all all of the suspended air out and a few started giggling. Even Kris.

Everyone looked at him, speechless. When he saw that all eyes stick on him, he shrugged his shoulders and raised his perfectly curved eyebrows and asked: "Wae?"

"Nooooothing, " they answered in unison.

From the side, you could hear a little , then a sleepy voice asked, "What did I miss? "

Hardly the laughter restrained the whole team turned to face her.

Still half asleep, she scratched her neck. Her hair stood in all directions. Kai cleared his throat : "Um , I think pretty much everything? "

She was wide awake and sat adjusted her sunglasses that had slipped . "Don't take it wrong. The woman gave me the wrong card. "

With a snort Nina stood up haughtily and walked out of the cinema hall .

She did not notice, no one had said anything about the film.


Before I had completely left the cinema, I could already hear how the boys invaded roaring laughter.

"Pabos."

I waited outside on a bench and after a short time the boys came out. A few wiped tears from their eyes. Tears of laughter, those bastards. And some slapped each other on the back.

>>What I have done to me? <<

But any power left lift my mouth.

 

PoV Chanyeol

What made this fox of a woman with his friends ?

Twisted their heads and washed their brains?

Chanyeol hid behind a wall, watching his bandmates and Nina at the cinema. The boys laughed and slapped each other playfully on their back as they walked to Nina. She began to grin.

" Little witch." Her plan was worked out. Quite as easy to sneak into the hearts of his friends, as it was back then in his.

To be able to probably rip them out later with the bare hand.

He wanted to do something as he heard behind him like a tender little voice said: "Eomma, the Ahjussi is weird. "

Chanyeol turned around and saw a mother with a little girl by the hand.

He walked over to the girl and knelt in front of her. "Did you not rather meant that the Oppa is meosjin and jal saeng-gin? "

The little one stretched out her tongue and said to her mother: " Gaja eomma. "

Chanyeol stopped. Alone. In the alley .

He swung his fist into the air .

" This brat ! "

When he had finally calmed down , he turned around and was shocked .

They were gone !

He looked around . Looking for a girl with six guys.

How could he lose them ?

"Nooooooooooo~!"  Chanyeol stretched hands in the air and fell to his knees and he did not care what people thought.

 

PoV Baekhyun

Baekhyun lay in bed and thought about yesterday.

He would win this bet, that was clear. And then he would tell her to tell him why she had left him. And then he would kiss her and kiss her again and never let her go.

Nina would tell him the truth, that she had never stopped loving him. Oh yes, he would get anything if he just won the bet. It depended everything on this damn bet.

Baekhyun had to find a suitable song. Yes, a song that would knocks all out. The meets her in the heart.

He was interrupted when his cell phone rang. Baek rummaged in his pocket and grabbed it, looked at the screen.

"Oh, a message from Chen ? " He opened it and his eyes widened .

`` Baek we borrow from Nina for today. ´´

Suspicious, he moved an eyebrow. What would they do?

Apparently Nina took the bet not as serious as he thought she would. Maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter