Freakin' WHAT?!

Trust me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After I calmed down again, which needed quite a long time, I sat in the office of the president in a soft leather chair. In a corner of the room was a dresser made of mahogany and a desk. Like in an old cop moviea a big leather swivel chair stood in the middle of the room. 

The president of SM Entertainment was standing beside the desk and a large pointing-teeth smile graced his face. "What can I do for you, Jung-sshi?" 
I sat up, lifted my chin and put my hands on my lap.

"I'd like to talk to you about the visagist, you have provided me in a really nice manner." 

Lee Soo Man furrowed his forehead, which I have never seen him doing before. Otherwise, he always had a beaming smile on his face. My statement seemed to not be to his liking. "Were there problems with her? Although she has only recently joined, I thought she was really trustworthy."

"No, no that's not it. She does her job perfectly, I'm sure, the problem is probably with me ... I do not need her. I have been coming over the years without a make-up artist, and I see no reason to waste an efficient work force just on me. I don't want to be a burden to you. "

The face of the President smoothed out and a renewed smile occurred. "Absolutely not! We have countless efficient makeup artists and it's our pleasure to provide them to such awesome artists like you. It's the least we can do for you to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Unless of course you have a problem with her, then I'll talk to her about your desires. Eun-sshi is also a very good Hair stylist and a skilled assistant."

Although I kept my angelic smile inside I tensed up. How should I endure my entire stay here with Jian AND Bacon? 

"Of course she is. I thank you very much and I apologize again because of the circumstances." I bowed.

"It is an honor for us." The president bowed also short, then I disappeared out of the door. As rooted to the spot I was standing outside the door and squinted my eyes and relaxed them again, I clenched my hand into a fist and relaxed it again. That was an old technique to relax the muscles that I often use in stressful situations.

My body was indeed relaxed but my mind was a mess. My feelings were like a Tayfun. Agitated by Baekhyuns promise and the Ki ... My face immediately became a single tomato. Only alone I was able to allow me one emotional outburst, unfortunately my condition seemed to have subsided. 

How was I going to deal with such a K-k-kiss? 

The painful feeling was replaced by rising anger. How did he dare to just kiss me like that? He should just go to hell! 
Now I also had Jian in my neck. How should I deal with her? You ignore her? Or trying to scare her away? I needed a new plan! 

Lost in my thoughts I tapped on my chin. Also an old habit that I could not wean me.

In me the anger raged, but deep down in my heart were the broken pieces of my heart I hid. The pieces of my heart that had once belonged Jian pushed now like swords into my body. How could she leave me by myself? Had our friendship meant so little to her? Didn't she care a bout our friendship?Didn't she care a single bit about me? My throat constricted, a feeling that seemed to me more than known. Damn, why couldn't I control my emotions any better? 

The same has also previously happened. I had felt jealousy when I saw Jian and Baekhyun together. The previous scene that had happened back then played in my mind again and again as they kissed. Again I had seen Jian before me with an ice-cold face that I could now so good at imitating, and contempt dripping voice that said, "What? Did you want him first? "

For a second, I had felt like the old Nina. Lost and useless, small and vulnerable. The fat little girl with the round glasses that could not defend herself. But I had this five years, just waiting for my chance to show it to everyone! I had changed myself, had become stronger, hadn't  been stopped by anyone, would have also not admitted. This time, I would show them all what I could! 

"At some point soon you will be eaten away by these feelings. Revenge is never a good solution. "

I turned around quickly and looked up at Chanyeol. Furious, I put my hands on my hips. Nearly biting I answered: "Since when do you know how to speak? You were never the big speecher. "

He shrugged his shoulders casually and for a second I would have thought he was as casual as he does, but then I looked down and I saw how he clenched his hand into a fist and his eyes began to dart back and forth. Apparently he did not necessarily want to speak in front of the presidents room.

"I'm having my moments." A playful smile touched his lips but it almost immediately turned into a serious expression. "It will destroy you Nina-ah. But you knew long before right? Thus, a vendetta is not something you take lightly. "

I smiled ruefully. "I'm already broken Chanyeol-ah. Only a shambles in front of Baekhyuns feet. But I have to do that. "

"Why? What happens that forces you to take such measures. "

Genuine concern shown in his eyes. 

A smile appeared on my face, but it was not a happy one, but one full of pain and for the first time I showed some of my shattered heart. I did not cry. No tear escaped my eyes. Since the incident five years ago, I had never once allowed me to cry. About three bottles of soju were wasted, but what the heck. 

My smile was a little bitter when I began to tell Chanyeol the reason. "He cheated on me. With every single move he has made, he has deceived me and betrayed me and that's something you do not forget."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter