TWO

The Servant

A/N: “BLAH,BLAH” ---- Conversations     ‘BLAH,BLAH’ ---- thoughts

 

 

 

Heechul was walking in the private passage for 10 minutes when he heard horse shoes noise. He stood beside the way to let the horses pass and tied his hair back. It was 8 men riding royal horses, the leader stopped few meters after he passed Heechul and ride towards him.

“What are you doing here, on your own?” Heechul looked up when he heard the voice and his face sparkled with smile “Hello. Hyu… sorry, YONG-SA Kangta. I went to country side to gather the dandelions for the ceremony” Kangta smiled at him “Let me help you then.” He offered his hand to Heechul who looked at it with an arched eyebrow “What should I do?” he asked. Kangta laughed “You took my hand and I will pull you up on the horse and ride towards the castle.” Heechul frowned “You can’t do that, it’s illegal” “No, it is not. I am the general and I order you to, so come on take my hand.” Heechul sighed deeply and rolled his eyes “Ok” and took Kangta’s hand. “I hate you when you demand me.” Heechul pouted and Kangta tried his best to stop his giggling before he leaded the way of his men towards the castle.

                                                      *************************

 

“Why are you rushing us, hyung?” Minho whined again after they rested for an hour near the fall “Because, my sweet little brother, we are late. Father would be angry at us” Siwon answered him with a patience he always showed when Minho was just a kid and asked questions.

Siwon was leading his brothers in the private passage ‘I can’t wait till I find that girl in the castle.’ He came out of his thoughts when Seung-hyun taped his shoulder “Hyung, there are foot prints in the way, but we didn’t see anyone” “It can be from days ago, there was no rain for some days.” He answered his younger brother “Don’t be so suspicious in everything Seung-hyun.” “I try, hyung. I am just little over-protected.”

The boys rode towards the castle. They heard someone yelled “THE PRINCES ARE HERE, OPEN THE GATE” and immediately the gate opened in front of them. The guards were standing still. The three princes walked through them towards the great palace. The HWANG-JE, the WANG-BI and the SANGGUNG were standing at the entrance. The way queen looked, it was obvious that she was so thrilled to see her two sons are home after year being away.

Siwon came down of his horse and walked gracefully towards the Royal family, with his brothers after him. He bowed at the King “SANGGAM MAMA*” he said towards the king who smiled at his son “Good to see you came back, my sons. Go to your chambers and rest. I want us to have a family meal after a year.” The princes bowed after king’s speech and went to their chambers.

King Jun-Jin looked at the SANGGUNG “Lady Tae-Hee. Inform the kitchen that I want my sons’ favorite dishes for the dinner.” Lady Tae-Hee bowed and went to inform the kitchen.

“Mi-Young!” King said “Yes, my King” “Where is Jin-Ri? She had to be here welcomed her brothers.” “She is in her chambers, she wasn’t feeling so well. I will inform her to be at the dinner, my king.” Queen Mi-Young answered “Good, I will be in my office then.” King Jun-Jin said and left the queen at the entrance alone.

The WANG-BI huffed ‘Why he never calls me by my other name... Aish’ she thought to herself and then called her head consort “Lady Ji-Young, inform my sons that I will be seeing them in an hour” “Yes, T’AE-BI-MAMA*” lady Ji-Young left her queen to inform prince Seung-hyun and Minho.

 

                                          ********************

 

YONG-SA Kangta arrived at the servants’ chambers with Heechul behind him. as soon as lady Tae-Hee, who informed the kitchen ladies before, saw them, she got worried and ran towards Heechul and looked at him to find any injuries “Are you ok, Heechul-ah? What happened?” Heechul wanted to answer her but the general talked before him “Nothing happened Tae-Hee. I saw hi… HER, I saw her at the private passage way towards the castle and took her here with me. Don’t worry too much.” Tae-Hee glared at him “Would you please stay on formalities, YONG-SA Chil-Hyun. And thank you for bringing Heechul here.” Kangta smirked “Your welcome, my lady” Tae-Hee glared at him again and sighed “Heechul, took those dandelions to the tea room; by the way, I want you to make the dandelion tea tomorrow.” Heechul bowed his head “Yes, madam.” When Tae-Hee left the two at the garden Kangta whispered to Heechul “I think she loves me, that’s why she always acts like that towards me.” Heechul burst to the giggles.

“KIM HEECHUL, WHAT DID I TELL YOU?” the loud voice of lady Tae-Hee came out of her room “AND YOU YONG-SA CHIL-HYUN, DON’T YOU HAVE WORKs TO DO?” Kangta practically ran from the garden to his own chambers. Heechul smiled and went towards the tea room.

 

                                               ********************

 

“The Queen Mi-Young enters” the head consort of prince Seung-hyun called, and after a few seconds the queen entered the room. “Mother” Minho called and hugged his mother tightly “Minho, act like a GUN please. You are not 5 anymore” Seung-hyun scowled his brother who pouted cutely at him. The queen glared at him “Be gentle to your brother, Seungie. My Minnie just missed me so much.” “Please, do not call me Seungie, mother.” ‘You are so formal. Anyway, how was this one year length journey?” “It was educational, mother. The crown prince and I learned a lot” Seung-hyun said proudly. “The crown prince…” queen mocked “If you listened to me, you would be the crown prince now, not that grumpy boy” “Mother, stop this before you start. I told you. I do not like to be a king and you know my ual preference, I do not marry a woman and have an heir.” Queen covered Minho’s ears and glared sharply at her older son “What did I tell you about this matter, do not talk in front of anyone about it.” Queen said strictly. Seung-hyun smirked “Why mother? You are ashamed of a son who prefers men in his mattress than women.” “I said stop this. Do not talk like that in front of your younger brother.” The queen raised her voice which made Seung-hyun do that too “He is not a teenager anymore mother, he is 20 years old. He should know about everything by now. He doesn’t even know how women body looks.” “STOP IT SEUNG-HYUN” queen yelled and stood up “I leave now, do not forget to be at the dinner” she said and left the room.

“Hyung, are you ok?” Minho asked his brother “Yes, Minho. I’m fine.” He looked at his brother directly in the eyes and put his hands on his shoulders “Never let mother rule you. Promise me” Minho nodded sincerely “I promise hyung”

 

 

 

  • SANGGAM MAMA: 'highest one', a reference to the King in courtly language
  • T’AE-BI-MAMA: used as an equivalent to 'Her Majesty'

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hello,

thank you for reading this, i hope you like it till now.

I updated this soon because I had a free time and actually the real reason is my parents are foing for a trip and are leacing me alone which makes me too happy. *dancing around my room* so i wanted to share my happiness with you guys.

thanks to my unique 7 subscribers and 126 viewers.

thanks for you comments,

@lukianara: thanks for loving me :)))))))) so happy, i am happy you liked this story so far. 

@loveheenim: Yes, Sichul. my ultimate LOVE. thanks for reading this.

@radictator: I am so happy you liked this story. about Minho and Seung-Hyun. they are my babies. :))))) and I can't wait for when Siwon and Heechul meet too. :)))

please do comment and if you liked my story, vote for me.

love

SG

p.s: my vocabulary source is here, www.royalark.net/korean/glossary