SIX

The Servant

A/N: “BLAH,BLAH” ---- Conversations     ‘BLAH,BLAH’ ---- thoughts

 

“HE WAS EATING YOU UP” Heechul looked up and saw his two best friends standing at the doorway. “Keep your voice than Chaerin” Yoona said while closing their dorm room door. Heechul threw an eyebrow up “Who was eating me up?” “The crown prince, Siwon. He was drooling all over place just by looking at your .” “Stop it, don’t say such nonsense. I am just a servant” Heechul said “And I am 100% positive that I saw jealousy when YONG-Sa kissed your cheek.” CL said and Heechul panicked “He saw that? Oh my lord.” “What is it Heechulie, you are afraid your future lover will do something bad to your uncle?” “Stop teasing him, CL. Heechul just watch out for yourself and don’t do anything stupid” Yoona said “Ok. I try” Heechul nodded with pout on his lips ‘Why he noticed me, just why?’

“Oh, Yoona have you seen how prince Seung-hyun was watching Dong-Wook?” CL said excitedly “Oh my lord, yes. Dong-wook was fidgeting the whole time. Those two should get a room someday” Yoona said with same excitement. “They already did.” Heechul mumbled “WHAT?” girls shouted in union. Heechul sighed “I said; they took the room already, before princes’ one year education leave. They slept together. I found Dong-Wook crying the next morning.” “Why was he crying?” “He was crying because he loves the prince and he thought that it was just one night thing for him. But by the way you are describing prince’s looks; it wasn’t a one night thing for him too” “Oh my god, poor Seven. I’m sure he missed his man a lot” CL said with a fake worried voice “Stop being a , CL”

*********************************

“Could you be more obvious?” Seung-hyun said to his brother “What do you mean, brother?” Siwon said “You were eating up the tea-servant” “I did not. What about yourself? You didn’t even left your eye-sight from CHANGNIWON-GYONG” Siwon said with a teasing tone “I was obvious, yes. But I have a big crush on him and I already slept with him. What is your excuse?” “Do you remember when I told you about a girl that I saw near the fountain?” “Yes” “I think I find her.” “WHAT?” “The tea-servant, I didn’t know that was her till I saw her back-side but I saw Kangta kissing her cheek” “Oh, that’s why you were fuming” “Yes, I was mad, I am mad. I asked him to find her for me but he didn’t because he knew who she was from the begining.” Siwon said “What are you going to do? You know that lady Tae-Hee is protective over her girls and she will not allow any of them to sleep with any noble or royalties” “I know. I should ask her permition. I need that girl beside me. I don’t like to see her beside any other servants.” Siwon said. “I need to get back to my chambers, see you tomorrow. Goodnight Siwon” Seung-hyun said and left the room.

He was walking towards his chambers when he saw Lady Tae-Hee and Kangta talking together, his curiosity got over him so he hid behind a wall and listen to their conversation “I don’t care, Chil-hyun. Heechul is like a son to me. I can’t let anything happen to him” Tae-Hee said ‘Son? Who are they talking about?’ Seung-hyun thought “Look, Tae-Hee, I know. I was the one that found him. But it is dangerous for him to be a here. Have you seen Siwon’s looks? What if he recognizes that he is the one that he saw at the fountain? Huh? You know that we all will be executed for major con.” Seung-hyun couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He should do something, so he came out of his hiding place “It’s too late” he said towards the couple. Tae-Hee and Kangta turned and saw the prince, they both were panicked. “Siwon recognized her or is it him? look I know something is going on so spill it.” Kangta looked at Tae-Hee and she nodded “Years ago I went to a house to get their daughter for being a KUNG-NYO, but the girl’s parents took her and ran away before we get there. They left their son behind who I brought to the castle and disguised as a girl and put him under surveillance of lady Tae-Hee. Siwon saw her and” “I know the rest, Siwon told me” Seung-hyun interrupted “I know what will happen to you if this go around, but I can help. Who else knows about Heechul’s real identity?” “His two roommates, they are best-friends since they were kids” lady Tae-Hee answered. “Ok, we need a plan for this, by the way. Kangta, Siwon is jealous and think you have a relationship with Heechul. And my sister think that way as well” “Seriously? Princess Jin-ri too? Why she keeps doing that?” “You are her first crush.” “I have to end that before it gets out of hand”

“I meet you guys here tomorrow night.” Kangta and Tae-hee nodded to the prince “Oh, by the way lady Tae-Hee, Siwon wants to ask you to put Heechul at his service” Tae-Hee got white “What should I do then?” “Don’t do anything just yet. Let me think” Seung-hyun said and walked away from the couple.

He was just feets away from his chamber’s when he saw a person sitting on the steps “Can I help you?” he called, the person looked up “Dong-wook, what are you doing here?” “I needed to see you, I’m sorry I leave now” Seven said and started to pass Seung-hyun who grabbed his sleeves “don’t go, not just yet” Seven looked up and saw a smirk on prince’s face

*********************************

Siwon couldn’t sleep; his entire mind was over the pretty servant. He walked outside of his chambers and walked through the path and went to the garden. He saw a person sitting on a swing that servants put there for younger ones. The person wasn’t a servant; they weren’t wearing a servant dress. “Is somebody there?” the person called and by the tone of it Siwon knew it was a male. “Yes, I am here. I am Siwon, who are you?” the person jumped off the swing and bowed and started to run but Siwon cut him by his wrist and pull him towards himself, the boy crashed to Siwon’s chest “You are not going anywhere. Who are you? Why are you here?” the boy just stand there stoned and hanged his head “Look at me” Siwon said but no reaction “I said, look at me” the boy looked up this time, he had big eyes which were filled with fear. “Don’t be afraid. Do you work in the castle?” the boy nodded “Ok, you can go.” Siwon said and realized the boy “Just next time, talk and do not run” he yelled after the boy. He sighed and walked back towards his chambers ‘This is so confusing. He looks like someone I know already’

*********************************

Heechul was panting when he finally arrived at the servants chambers ‘He got me, oh lord, he got me. I hope he never do the math and realize who I am’

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

another chapter from me, wow i brake the record.

i hope you like it.

thanks for comments, subs and views....

@radictator : do not worry about Jin-ri, i love her too much to let her be the bad guy. King and chullie, nothing, i promise.... jun-jin is my man :))))

@mangafrick: i know the last chapter was short, i am sorry. i hope you like this one though... :)))

I am going for a vacation in 4 days but i promise i will update as soon as i came back