FIVE

The Servant

A/N: “BLAH,BLAH” ---- Conversations     ‘BLAH,BLAH’ ---- thoughts

 

 

The ceremony wasn’t even started but Siwon was so tired, especially with avoiding Queen’s niece who was trying her best to have his attention.

King signaled lady Tae-Hee to begin the tea serving. Lady Tae-Hee nodded at Heechul who took a deep breath and walked towards the tea table. He knew that every eye of the royal family was on him, almost everyone actually. Princess Jin-ri was trying to find someone in the crowed, Prince Seung-hyun was staring at Seven who was ordering the music men to play something suitable for tea serving and prince Minho was playing with his sleeves. Heechul looked at the oldest prince who had his great brown eyes on him. He gulped and thought to himself ‘Damn it, he will know I am a boy.’ He looked up at lady Tae-Hee who smiled at him and he smiled back.

Heechul stopped in front of the tea table and start to put the dandelions in the pot and set the fire. Then he pot on a bigger pot with water on the fire and fanned it slowly and let it boil. Then he poured the water in dandelions’ pot. And set the pot on the fire and fanned it again. He looked up again and found king’s eyes on himself.

King saw the petite servant looked at him, so he let his fathering side out and smiled at the little servant, who got shocked but smiled back shyly at king. Queen saw their interaction ‘why he is so kind to such a servant, I don’t understand’ she thought.

Heechul filled the cups with tea; took the tray and walked towards the royals. He bowed to the king who smiled again and signaled for the tea servant to go near. Heechul obeyed his king and offered king the tray with cups of tea. King took one cup and Heechul walked towards the queen who was glaring at him so obviously ‘what’s her problem?’ Heechul asked himself and offered the tray to queen. Queen Tiffany took her cup and sneered at the Heechul.

The next one to be offered the tray was the crown prince Siwon and Heechul was a nervous wreck ‘Oh my lord, he will know I am a boy right away. Help me lord, help me’ he thought and walked as slowly as possible towards the prince. He offered the tray to the WANG-SE-JA. Siwon stared at the petite servant and Heechul who realized he is being stared looked up, which he regretted as soon as he did. Prince’s deep brown eyes were locked with his big, cat like eyes. Prince smiled at him and he smiled back hesitantly.

*********************************

Siwon took his cup and witnessed the servant walking to his younger brothers and his sister, he stared at the servant’s back-side; she was walking back to the table to give the rest of the tea to serving servants. When she stopped Siwon’s eyes got wide and his breath hitched. The servant’s back-side was just like the girl he saw at the fountain. ‘I found her… Oh my lord, I found her.’ he chanted in his head.

“Oh my lord, he is here.” Siwon came out of his musing when he heard his sister gasping. He looked at her curiously, he saw that Jin-ri was looking at somewhere, so he followed her gaze and found the handsome YONG-SA and his sister’s un-dying crush. He rolled his eyes and looked at his own un-dying crush. He got panicked, the girl wasn’t there. ‘Where is she? Where is she? Ah-Ha…” he found the girl beside the SANGGUNG Lady Tae-Hee.

 

*********************************

Kangta walked towards Lady Tae-Hee and Heechul who were standing next to each other. He looked around and when he didn’t find anyone looking, he patted Heechul’s head “You did well, Heechul-ah~” Heechul smiled at him “Thank you, Oppa.” “Are you proud Lady Tae-Hee?” Kangta asked “Why shouldn’t I? Heechul did her best. She can be a great SANGGUNG once I retire.” Heechul blushed at Lady Tae-Hee’s compliment but then pouted “I don’t want to be a SANGUNG. Yoona is a better KUNG-NYO than me” “Cut the crap Heechul, you will be next one, everyone knows.” Kangta said and then kissed Heechul’s cheek and walked away from two ladies.

 

*********************************

Siwon was looking at the trio with so much anger ‘He knew the girl I was looking for. He knew and didn’t say anything…why???’ he thought, when he saw that Kangta patted Heechul’s head he fumed more ‘How dare he touching her, SHE IS MINE’ the he saw that Lady Tae-Hee said something and the beautiful servant blushed ‘What did she say to them, why she is blushing??’ and then he saw Heechul’s pouty face and he couldn’t control himself ‘WHY SHE IS SO CUTE?’ then he saw something which made him super angry at his best friend ‘HOW DARE HE TO KISS MY GIRL. WHAT IS THEIR RELATIONSHIP…GAAAAAAAH’

The thing that Siwon didn’t know was that, two curious KUNG-NYO’s were following his every move and analyzing all of them but Siwon did recognize something, his sister was fuming and practically dying of jealousy ‘I have to keep an eye on Jin-ri. Don’t want to see my sister do something bad to my future wife’

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hello

today was Heechul's birthday.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVELY HEENIM... can't wait for his come-back.

I know this is such a short chapter but i had to update and Siwon found his baby :))))

so many idead in my head right now and I am going to write a new one-shot ff for Heechul's comeback too.

and the thing is I am going to Armenia next wednesday but I am gonna update before that.

thanks to all of my Subs and commenters and viewers and all silent reader... You rock guys.

@Heenaz: do not beg, i updated... :)))

@radictator: I am so into make taeyeon a bad girl... :)))

@mangafrick: your sichul moment is there, sorry that the chapter was short...

@loveheenim  happy you like it

@loser220: Heenim can be my tea lady anytime. i don't mind and i don't think so Siwon minds too :))

another thing I can't believe that my completed FF is getting so many love, my ff 'Hello Baby' is rising in Subs and I am so happy. :)))

and i am gonna ask you guys promote my stories and please vote for me and by the way do read @amywestern ffs. they are awesome and she is one of my favorite authors and one my lovliest friends

Thank you again and bye till next week