THREE

The Servant

A/N: “BLAH,BLAH” ---- Conversations     ‘BLAH,BLAH’ ---- thoughts

 

 

Siwon saw the Queen went to her oldest son’s chamber ‘probably, going on how to kill me and be the next king. Good luck with that. As if Seung-hyun will do that.’ he thought with himself.

He was closing his chamber’s window when he saw kingdom’s YONGA-SA walking and smiling to himself. Siwon called for the older man “Isn’t that the great YONG-SA?” Kangta looked up “Look who’s back! How are you doing, WANG-SE JA Siwon?” “I’m fine. Would you like to come in? I am alone and bored” Siwon said. “Aren’t you tired?” “Come on, Kangta, I know you missed me.” Kangta smirked but accepted Prince’s offer and went to his chamber.

“So how was your one year training?” “It was good, most of it. I just regret let Minho come with us. He nagged all the time.” Siwon said with an irritated face “He is just a kid, you know” “Yeah, he is. So… how was castle when I wasn’t here?” “Dull. Kidding. It was like always. Your father tried to run the country, Queen tried to make everything hard for everyone and your sister tried to seduce me which she wasn’t successful in it.” Kangta said. “Hahahahaha. Jinri tried to seduce you? That was funny.” “I am not joking here. She tried, she said she had something for older, cute and some other stuff. She is impossible you know.” “How did you get out of her grip? She is such a stubborn kid” “I told her, I am engaged to someone else.” “Don’t tell me, you said you are engaged to lady Tae-Hee.” Siwon said with an amusement. Kangta smirked “What do you think?” Siwon laughed out loud “Oh my lord, I don’t want to know what lady Tae-Hee did to you.” “Actually, she didn’t do anything. She just ignored me for 3 months.” “Good for you.” Siwon said. Kangta gave Siwon a strange look “Say it out loud, I know something is off about you.” Siwon took a deep breath “In our way here, we had a little rest near the fountain and I took a walk. I saw a girl” “I KNEW IT” Kangta interrupted Siwon “Umm, sorry… go on” Siwon took another deep breath “So, yeah. I saw a girl and she was bathing in the fountain. Then I saw her wearing castle’s servants outing dress. I want to find her” Kangta who got paled at the end of Siwon’s story telling coughed “Umm. So, what do you want from me?” “You know all the servants and I think you can help me find her.” “Did you saw her face?” Siwon shook his head “No, if I’ve seen her face I would have never ask you.” Kangta who was a little relieved look at Siwon “I ask around. Maybe I can find her.” Siwon smiled “Thanks.” “I need to go now. See you at the ceremony” Kangta said and stood up and left the room.

Kangta was so anxious, he ran all the way towards SANGGUNG “Lady Tae-Hee…. TAE-HEE” “What is it?” lady Tae-Hee said from his room’s doorway “We have a problem.” Kangta answered. Tae-Hee signaled him to enter her room and sit down “Tell me what it is?” “Siwon saw a servant girl in the fountain when he was coming back to castle.” “So?” “So? So? Really, so? There was just one servant girl outside of castle and near the fountain today. Rings any bell?” “OH MY LORD. He saw Heechul? Did he say something about him?” “He didn’t see his face. Thanks lord. It is so messed up. You should order Heechul not to serve the tea at the ceremony.” “I can’t do that. She is the only servant girl who knows how to serve that tea.” “Do it yourself then” Kangta plead “I can’t Chil-hyun. I have to sit beside Queen and the princess.” Tae-Hee said. “He asked me to find her.” “WHAT?” “There is no need to yell Tae-Hee. I said I will try.” Tae-Hee bowed her head “What should we do?” “Maybe we should send Heechul somewhere else, another castle or another field.” “We can’t do that and you know why. He is safer here. Just keep trying but don’t try too much to find her.” “Whatever you say.” Kangta pouted “Get your grip YONG-SA.” Tae-hee yelled at the general

*************************

“Heechul, your back” Yoona said and hugged her best friend. “Yes, I am back.” Heechul answered while hugging Yoona back. “Your hair looks wet. Where have you been?” CL asked him “I went to country by lady Tae-Hee’s order and I had a little swim in the fountain.” “Lucky you. How was the water?” Yoona asked “It was refreshing but,” “But what?” Yoona asked worriedly “I think someone was watching me.” “WHAT?” both girls said “Do not yell. They didn’t saw my front. My back side was on their eye sight.” “Oh my lord. What if they saw you? What if they tell everybody?” “I was careful. They didn’t saw me. And then YONG-SA kangta saw me and took me to the castle with his hours.” “You rode with YONG-SA Kangta??? I am so jealous. He is a fine man.” CL said with a sight, Yoona rolled her eyes “He would never fall for you, Chaerin. He even didn’t fall for KAM-GUN Jinri.” “Because he has eyes for Tae-Hee” Heechul mumbled “What did you say?” CL asked “I said because he has his eyes on someone else. Can we finish this now and go back to our works. Lady Tae-Hee would be so angry if we won’t.” “Yes, let’s do it”

*************************

“Mother, should I have to be at the dinner?” the youngest royal and the only daughter of King, Jinri asked her mother “Of course, dear. Your father is going to be so angry if you don’t. He was a little mad when you didn’t come to greet your brothers earlier.” Queen Tiffany said “Aish, what’s a big deal with me not being there?” “Just do what you have to do, dear.” “But I hate it when father does order me. I am a big woman now.” “I know my dear daughter. Just be a good woman and come. You can get back to your room soon.” “Is YONG-SA come?” “I don’t think so. It is a family dinner but I am sure he is going to be at the ceremony tomorrow.” “AT THE CEREMONY? BUT I DO NOT HAVE A NEW DRESS FOR THE CEREMONY. HE SAW MY CEREMONIAL DRESS BEFORE. MOTHER, DO SOMETHING.” Queen sighed “I will take care of that, if you just come to this dinner and behave” “I do whatever you ask mother.” Queen Tiffany smirked and patted her daughter’s head “Good girl.”

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

HELLO,

i am sorry for the late updated. university is practically killing me. i started next chapter so you will not wait so much.

the only thing is there is going to be a new character next chapter, which i adore a lot. it's going to be surprise so yeah.

i hope you like this. and I KNOW IT IS SHORT BUT SORRY.

thanks for sub, comment and vote.

@samirajoon : yes, Heechul is a boy and working in a palace. i love this kinda stories :)))))))

@radictator : Sichul will meet. don't worry. next chapter is their first official meeting :) and Kangta and Tae-Hee are really parental figures for Heechul and about the queen, let's wait to see what she will do :))

@loser220: sorry that i updated so late. i will update next one sooner. promise

Tomorrow is a big day for me. it's my 21th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME.

please do comment, sub and vote. thanks you.