SEVEN

The Servant

A/N: “BLAH,BLAH” ---- Conversations     ‘BLAH,BLAH’ ---- thoughts

 

Siwon was still in his thoughts about the petit boy from last night. The boy was so familiar but he couldn’t put his finger on it. He looked up when one of the lady’s in waiting announce that Yong-sa Kangta wants to come in. as soon as he saw the general, his anger from the celebration came back.

“How are you today, young crown prince?” Kangta asked with a smile which Siwon didn’t answer and frowned and growled “You lied to me.” Siwon said and Kangta looked at him with a fake surprise and asked “About what?” “About the servant I was looking for.” Kangta coughed and said “I did not lie; I just didn’t say the truth. I can’t let you have her.” Siwon got up and walked to the military man “Why? Because you like her and want her?” Kangta’s expression was nothing but true confusion “I like her? You think I like her???  What do you think I am? I am old enough to be his uncle.” He said.

After a 10 seconds silence Siwon asked “His?” “What?” Kangta said “You said *HIS* uncle.” Siwon said and Kangta swallowed hard “I meant her. Whatever, I do not have feeling for a girl that I practically raised since she was 10 years old. And I have feelings for someone else.” Kangta mumbled the last sentence.

Siwon huffed and threw his hand up “So, why did you lie to me about her?” “I have to protect her and myself too.” Kangta said. “Protect her? I am not a criminal you know?! And what do you mean by protecting yourself?”  “You don’t know Lady Tae-Hee. She is so protective of her progenies.”

“Whatever.” Siwon said “Just, can you tell me her name?” he looked at Kangta hopefully but Yong-sa frowned “No, not going to happen. I love to live and marry my dream lady so NO.” he said and left the sulking crown prince alone.

Siwon was sulking for 10 minutes when he heard that his brother coming to his room. Seung-hyun opened the door and saw the brooding Wang-Se-Ja, but his brothers sorrowful mood didn’t affect his happiness not even a bit “What is it with you this early in the morning, dear brother?” he asked and Siwon just frowned a little more and mumbled “Nothing. What it is with you and your so happy mood?” Seung-hyun grinned at his brother and just shrugged “Oh, nothing. Just had a great night and sleep.” Siwon looked at him suspiciously and then his eyes got big “No you did not?” he said “I did not, what?” Seung-hyun said with a smirk. “Oh my lord, you did. You slept with the new Changniwon-Gyong. Didn’t you?” Siwon asked.

“Yes, I admit I slept with him but we just slept, nothing else happened.” Seung-hyun said. Siwon took his head in his hands “I can’t believe it. I cannot receive any information about the girl I want and you got your hands full of a cute Changniwon-Gyong and I am the crown prince for god sake.” As soon as words came out of Siwon’s mouth, Seung-hyun got concerned. He knew his brother too well. The Wang-Se-Ja was stubborn and he always gets what he wants. He had to think about this.

Siwon looked at his brother and saw concern “What is it?” Seung-hyun came out of his internal discussion and said “Nothing, just remembered I have to do something right now. See you later.”

*********************************

Lady Tae-Hee was panicking, she was waiting for the messenger from the crown prince but instead he heard that the Gun Seung-hyung is out of his doors and wants to see her, she went out and bowed to the prince, the prince nodded and looked around then said “Siwon is sulking in his room. I think he talked with Kangta, I saw him came out of Siwon’s room. He wasn’t angry at Kangta anymore, but he was brooding over that he cannot receive any information towards her. He is a very stubborn person, Lady Tae-Hee. Be sure nobody says anything to him.” Lady Tae-Hee nodded “Nobody knows anything about Heechul. She was always around me and I never let her learning with other girls.” “Good, keep her inside Kung-nyo’s castle.” “Yes, Gun.” Seung-hyun nodded at the Sanggung and left for his room.

Lady Tae-Hee looked at one of her lady in standings “Go and call Kung-Nyo Heechul to my room” the Kung-Nyo bowed and said “Yes my lady.”

A few minutes later, Heechul went inside lady Tae-Hee’s room and saw a very worried l Sanggung. “Is everything ok, my lady?” he asked and lady Tae-Hee signaled for him to sit down. “Do you know Wang-Se-Ja Siwon, Heechul?” the pretty boy nodded “He is looking for you.” Heechul panicked “But… but why?” he asked but he was thinking ‘Oh my lord, what if recognized me from last night?’ “He saw you at the fountain the other day, and he wants the female you. You have to stay at your dorms or in Kung-Nyo’s castle. I will give you writing duties. Understand?” Lady Tae-Hee asked. Heechul who was panicking inside just nodded “Yes, my lady.” “Good, now go and gave the heads up to your friends, they should not talk about you at all.”lady Tae-Hee said and nodded at Heechul who bowed and ran out to find his friends.

*********************************

 

Queen Tiffany was sitting in her chambers with her niece Taeyeon. The younger woman was babbling about the boys in Busan. The queen cleared her voice and got the attention of her niece “Taeyeon-ah, you should not talk about your experiences in Busan out of this room. It is not good for your reputation.” “I know, auntie.” Taeyeon said “Do you think Wang-Se-Ja Siwon saw me properly, it’s been year and I changed a lot.” she said. Tiffany smirked and said “Of course he saw you. You have such a great curvy body. He is a fool if he doesn’t fall for you.” “But she was eyeing the tea server all the time.” Taeyeon complained “He had to, it is required to look at who ever serves you and she was a star that day.” The queen said.

“When would you talk to the emperor about me, auntie?” Taeyeon asked, queen sighed “I will talk to him; I just need a proper time. Be patience”

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hello,

I know, I know. I am so late.

I am not saying why, it is a little personal.

Here is your new chapter, tell me what you think.

@samirajoon: thanks for the support, i wish you like the story so far. give me more comments :)))))))) i am not answering your questions. some of them got the answer here. i am not going to spoil the story :D

@cherryaizawa: thansk for finding this story good enough to read, give me your opinions.ok? i wish you like this chapter.

@mangafrick: I am so sorry to update this late, but here i am now. i hope i can update this more frequent. thanks for reading this

@loser220:   jealous Siwon is one my favorite Siwon's behaviors. he is so cute when he is jealous :D i hope you like this

@Stupidspy2012: Here is your update, sorry that it is late. i hope you like it

 

thanks who ever subscribed to me and thanks for the upvotes.