EIGHT

The Servant

A/N: “BLAH,BLAH” ---- Conversations     ‘BLAH,BLAH’ ---- thoughts

 

Heechul was bored, he was organizing the documents all day and it was getting so boring that he wanted to hit someone just for feeling a little excitement again but he didn’t even blink because he knew someone was watching him close to report to Lady Tae-Hee.

“How can you be this obedient Heechul?” CL asked him while leaning on one of the shelves and watching Heechul work “This job you have is sooo boring.” Heechul glared at her “Why are you here if it bores you, huh?” he asked angrily “I’m here to tell you, you can get back to your room, Lady Tae-Hee sent me” Heechul turned towards her and crossed his arms across his chest “And why you told me that after 30 minutes waiting there?” he said and walked outside of the building.

He was walking towards his dorm and was mumbling to himself angry when he went to someone’s chest hard and fell on his bum. Heechul looked up and saw a tall man looking at him; his face was silhouetted because of the sun. “Are you ok?” the man asked and held his hand towards Heechul to help him up.

Heechul refused the help and got up himself and dusted his clothes “I am fine.” He said “You are the tea-lady from the ceremony.” The man said and Heechul looked at the man and found himself face to face with the crown prince, Siwon. “My lord” he said with fear and embarrassment obvious in his voice. Siwon smiled which made Heechul blush so hard “What is your name?” Siwon asked “What are you doing in the documents buildings. Don’t you work with other Kung-Nyos?” before Heechul can open his mouth someone called him “Heechul!” Heechul turned and saw Lady Tae-Hee sending daggers towards the prince with her eyes “Go to your dorm now” Heechul bowed to her “Yes, my lady.” And turned to ran to his room but got stopped by a hand grabbing his arm “Wait a second, will you. I want to talk with you” Siwon said.

Lady Tae-Hee walked toward the boys and shoved Heechul behind herself “You will not have any words with my Kung-Nyos, crown prince Siwon.” She said and glared at the prince “But I just want to ask her something.” Siwon reasoned but regretted it as soon as he said that. He was always afraid of Lady Tae-Hee without any reason.

Lady Tae-Hee grabbed Heechul and pulled him with herself towards Kang-Nyos’ dorms, as soon as they arrived at the dorms she let go of Heechul and faced him “You are banned from going outside of the dorms alone and you will work beside me and will follow me everywhere I go” she said. Heechul was so upset and just nodded at his superior and headed to his rooms.

*********************************

 

Siwon was confused by Lady Tae-Hee’s behavior and was standing alone in the gardens. “What are thinking about, brother?” Seung-hyun’s voice made Siwon jump and he looked at his younger brother “Lady Tae-Hee just scared the hell out of me. She practically dragged away the Kung-Nyo I was talking to” Siwon said and confusion still so obvious on his features. Seung-hyun frowned and asked “Who was the Kung-Nyo?” “The one I was looking for, the one that Kangta didn’t give me the information about.” “Why do you want to know her this much? She is just a Kung-Nyo. You know that you cannot be with her” Seung-hyun said and looked at Siwon quizzically.

Siwon sighed and said “I know that, I just wanted her to be my lady in standing. And why do you scowl me when you are sleeping with a castle staff?” Seung-hyun just coughed and said “We are different, you are the Wang-Se-Ja, you need and heir and for that you need to marry a woman but me; I am just a Gun, I will not be the king, as soon as you be crowned I will leave this lands and go north and yes I have feelings for a man and he is a staff and I will take him with me wherever I want.” Seung-hyun’s voice got angry at the end. Siwon was stunned with his brother’s outburst but then he became angry too and said “She is a girl and I can marry whoever I want after I become the king.” “Oh, Really? Did you know you have to be a married before you are crowned as a king?” Seung-hyun said and left Siwon alone again.

Siwon knew his brother was right, he knew he didn’t want to marry the tea girl, Heechul; he reminded himself, her name was Heechul, Lady Tae-Hee called her Heechul. She just has some kind of feelings for her, it wasn’t love but he wanted to know her first. He shook his head and left for his chambers, his work which he went in the document building for, long forgotten.

     

*********************************

Dong-Wook was organizing the music sheets when a boy servant came in and called him “Changniwon-Gyong, Gun Seung-hyun is calling for you.” the boy said and left after. Dong-Wook was both excited and worried. Seung-hyun never called him at the middle of the day.

He practically ran towards Seung-hyun’s chambers and just stopped at the doors to take a deep breath and adjust his clothes and hair. He signaled for one of the lady in waitings to announce his appearance. A few seconds later he was allowed to enter the chambers.

He found prince sitting on the mattress and deep in thoughts. “You called for me my lord?” he asked made the prince to look up. Seug-hyun signaled him “Come here” he said and when Dong-Wook was near enough, he grabbed the Changniwon-Gyong by waist and dragged him down on his laps, the act made the Changniwon-Gyong blushing and making a small un-manly sound.

When Dong-Wook got over his aftershock, he looked at the prince “What is worrying you this much?” he asked, Seung-hyun smiled at him and said “My older brother. He is the reason of my worries. Sometimes he is an idiot.” Seven leaned back in the chest of the prince and waited for more explanation. Seung-hyun breath the scent of his lover and said “He had an eye on some Kung-Nyo, Lady Tae-Hee and Yong-Sa Kangta are trying to prevent him to go near the girl and today he cornered the poor girl.” Seven turned his face and said “That Kung-Nyo is Heechul, right?” Seung-hyun stunned “How did you know?” he asked.

Dong-Wook sighed and said “The only Kung-Nyo that both Lady Tae-Hee and Yong-Sa are protecting is Heechul and I know she is a he, too.” Seng-hyung stunned, again “You knew? But, How?” “I saw her once, , I didn’t know he was there; but he didn’t saw me and I just kept quite; I didn’t want any trouble. It was after you left and I was afraid if I say something, he would tell everyone about what happened between us.” Seung-hyun hugged Dong-Wook hard and asked “You told him about us?” “He found me the morning after and I was emotional and I just spilled everything out.” He said and turned suddenly in the arms of his lover “Are you mad at me?” Seung-hyun kissed the cute boys forehead “No I’m not mad at all, just promise me, don’t say anything to Heechul or anybody about the things you know. I need his identity stay secret still.” Dong-Wook nodded and mumbled “I promise”

Seung-hyun smiled again and leaned in to kiss Dong-Wook’s lips.

 

*********************************

 

 Wang-bi Tiffany was waiting for his husband call outside of his working chambers, as soon as she got the pass she walked in to the room and bowed to the emperor “My lord” emperor signaled for his wife to come closer and sit down “How can I help you, Mi-young?” he asked and made the queen frown because of the use of her real name “I wanted to ask you to let Taeyeon be part of my council and let her stay at the main castle.”

The emperor was still signing some documents and just frowned at his wife’s statement “I cannot do such a thing, she is not a royal by blood or marriage and she is just your niece.” “I have a solution for that too, my Lord. She can marry one of our sons.” The emperor looked up “Which son are you talking about?” “Minho is still young for marrying any girl and Seung-hyun prefers to die before marrying any woman.” She said, a smirk obvious on her face “You planned this before, didn’t you?  Marrying your niece to Wang-Se-Ja?” the emperor said and looked up and saw her wife smiling to herself in satisfaction.   

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I am updating this after a long time, wow.

I hope you guys love this and tell me what you thing. Also read my stories too. :D

I love whoever waited for me to update and i am sorry if this is a short update, i just came out of my wirters block.