FOUR

The Servant

A/N: “BLAH,BLAH” ---- Conversations     ‘BLAH,BLAH’ ---- thoughts

 

 

Siwon walked towards the dining hall, he wasn’t looking for this dinner at all. He just wanted to find that servant girl and claim her for himself. ‘This is so frustrating… Ah’

“You’re here early.” Siwon heard and looked up and see his father standing at the dining hall door frame “Good evening father. I was free. Why you are early?” Siwon asked “I was walking around the castle and came across the dining hall.” King answered. He noticed that his oldest son’s mind was distracted “Are you alright, Siwon? You seem distracted.” Siwon got himself together and coughed “Yes, yes. I am fine. Just thinking.” “About what?” “Nothing important.” Siwon said. He saw Seung-hyun and Minho walking towards the dining hall “Hello father” Seung-hyun called “Hello sons. Let’s go inside. I’m sure your mother and sister will be here any moment.” King said went inside “Should I be happy to see my little sister?” Seunghyun whispered to Siwon who smirked for respond.

A few moments past and Queen Tiffany entered with her daughter following her.  Jin-ri walked to his brothers and hugged all three of them “I am so happy to seeing you again. Sorry that I wasn’t there to welcome you. I was little sick.” “It’s alright.” Seung-hyun said and sat down on his place. Queen and the princess sat too and servants started to serve the meal.

After the dinner, King looked at his sons and said “Tomorrow is a big day. There will be so many people in the ceremony. I want all of you be in the best shapes.” Then he looked at his daughter “And you young lady, do not embarrass yourself again in front of our YONG-SA.” Jin-ri blushed and pouted. Her brothers tried their best to not laugh which wasn’t successful at all. Queen rolled her eyes at the laughing princes “My lord, who is going to be the host beside lady Tae-Hee?” King Jun-Jin looked at his wife “We have a CHANGNIWON-GYONG, and he will do that for us. “ “You mean, CHANGNIWON-GYONG Dong-Wook?” Queen asked. Seung-hyun was still laughing when he heard the name of the CHANGNIWON-GYONG and he started to cough. Minho looked at him startled “You alright hyung? Take this water.” Seung-hyun accepted the water and smiled at his younger brother. King looked at his wife again “Yes, you were there when I asked him to be the CHANGNIWON-GYONG.” “Of course, I was just asking.” Queen said and then looked at her daughter who was pleading at her with her eyes “Oh my Lord, Jin-ri, my dear. You look pale. My King, would you let her go back to her chambers?” “Dinner is almost finished. She can go” Jin-ri thanked her father and left the dining hall. King looked at his sons “You can go too if you are FINISHED eating.” he said the last word while looking at his younger son directly. Minho who was still eating his dinner looked up and saw his father staring at him “What? I am hungry and this spring-roles are awesome.” King held up his hands in innocence figure “I didn’t say anything.”

Siwon and Seung-hyun got up and told the King and Queen goodnight. “Can you be more obvious?” Siwon said “I don’t understand what you’re talking about.” Seung-hyun said. “Of course you don’t. Father never mentioned that Seven became the CHANGNIWON-GYONG. Did you know that?” Seung-hyun was tomato red when Siwon finished, he coughed “How should I know, when father didn’t tell you, you want him to tell me?” “What about CHANGNIWON-GYONG himself. Did he say anything?” Seung-hyun coughed again ‘I am coughing more than I ever coughed in my life tonight’ “I do not have any communication with him since we left. Oh, look here is my chambers. Goodnight Siwon.” Siwon smirked “Goodnight, lover boy.” ‘No communication, yeah right.’ Siwon thought to himself and then “WISH YOU LUCK FOR TOMORROW BROTHER” he yelled towards Seung-hyun’s room.

*******************************

“It is so unfair.” CL said while she and her two room-mates were in their mattresses “What is unfair, Chaerin?” Yoona asked. “That, Heechul is going to sit beside the princes. And we should stand behind them with 5 feet distance.” “You could have been in her position if you ever learned how to prepare the dandelion tea.” Yoona said. “Could you guys stop acting like I am not here and believe me CL, I would change my position with you if I could. I don’t like be near Royal family. It feels like I am uncovering myself. What if they know I am not who I pretend I am?” Heechul said and buried himself under his blanket. Yoona and CL who were sleeping both sides of Heechul looked at each other worriedly and cuddled around their friend and hugged him tightly “They would never know your true self sweetheart.” Yoona said. CL took the blanket off from Heechul’s face and said “You are beautiful and you have women’s attitude. Nobody will ever guess you are not one. I think if prince Siwon just looks at you for a second, he would be madly in love.” Heechul whined loudly “Oh my Lord, he would be there. He has the sharpest eyes in the whole Kingdom; what if he discovers who I am? Everyone would be in danger, Lady Tae-Hee, YONG-SA Kangta, you guys… I can’t, I have to tell Lady Tae-Hee…” he said and started to get up but the girls stopped him on time and Yoona tugged at his sleeping dress sleeve “You can’t do that. There is no one who can serve the tea and nobody knows. Prince Siwon would be so distracted by the entire woman around that he would never see you. I promise, right Chaerin?” Yoona said and looked at CL pleadingly “Yes, Yoona’s right. Now please lie back down and have some beauty asleep.”

They all got back to their mattresses and prayed to all the Gods up there that everything be alright at the ceremony, tomorrow.

*******************************

Siwon sat on his mattress and looked outside, it was morning and he didn’t asleep at all. His mind was running all the nigh. Thinking about his servant who he wanted to kiss and make love.

“You’re up, brother?” Seung-hyun’s voice came from outside “Yes, just got up. Come in” Siwon said and got up from his mattress to dress while Seung-hyun walked in. “Are you nerves about today’s ceremony, Siwon?” Siwon threw an eyebrow up “No. Why should I be nerves?” “I don’t know, maybe because there would be so many girls who are picked to marry you out there.” “Have you ever seen me be a nerves man in front of women?” Seung-hyun smiled “No, never.” “So, what about you, are you nerves to see girls?” Siwon said with and evil smile and a glint that matches with his smirk “You Siwon, you were teasing me all night and now you ask me about being nerves around girls. Almost everybody in castle knows my ual orientation.” “So, why did you deny that you have feelings for our lovely Seven?” “Look, I slept with him one time. The night before our departure for our one year training; never heard from him since. I don’t deny that I liked him since we were kids. Anyway, that’s enough with me. Don’t you want to tell me who is on your mind these days? You zoom out a lot.” Siwon coughed but didn’t answer “Oh, come on, tell me. You know I love gossip.” Siwon smiled at his brother’s unique attitudes “Let’s say that there is a girl in the castle that I just saw from behind.” “You mean you were in her from behind?” Siwon made a face “You are disgusting. No … EW. I just saw her back not her face but I know she works in the castle and now I am looking for her and I asked Kangta to ask about her whereabouts.”

Brothers got silent when the standing lady announced that Kangta arrived then the YONG-SA walked inside “Hello princes. Good to see you again, Seung-hyun. You look good” Seung-hyun smiled at the military man “You too, Kangta. I should go and change now. See you guys at the ceremony.” he said and walked out.

Siwon looked at the older man “Did you find her?” “I am not here about that and I couldn’t find any time to ask lady Tae-Hee and other girls and you just asked me yesterday. Would you please be a little patient? I am here because your father wanted me to remind you, act like a WANG-SE-JA and do not remember to wear your crown-prince throne. I have to go before Tae-Hee become pissed, again. See you at the ceremony.”

*******************************

“I hate this dress.” Heechul whined while Yoona braiding his hair. “Why you hate it, dear?” “Because it shows that I don’t have any s. It is too big for me and I hate the color. Why I have to wear red and yellow when others wear pink?” “Because you are the tea server. Tea servers wear red and yellow. Alright, you are ready. Go and be the best tea maker of all time.” Yoona kissed Heechul’s cheek and push him towards the door. Lady Tae-Hee was standing there and waiting for Heechul “You look beautiful, my darling.” Heechul smiled at the lady who complimented him “Thank you.”

They walked towards the ceremonial garden where other servants where running around. “EVERYONE, STAY IN YOUR POSITIONS. THE ROYALS WILL BE HERE SOON” as soon as lady Tae-Hee said that, Dong-Wook, the royal Master of Ceremonies ran to her “They are coming.”

The consorts of Queen Tiffany appeared. Everyone stayed in their positioned and bowed their heads for Queen Tiffany and princess Jin-ri , Prince Minho following them. Dong-Wook was fidgeting on his spot “Stop being a nerves rack, Dong-Wook” Yoona who was standing beside him whispered “I can’t, he is coming.” He said and missed Yoona rolling her eyes at him.

Seung-hyun was next to arriving, as soon as he set his foot on the ground of Ceremonial garden, his eyes found Dong-Wook’s. He saw all the emotions there ‘it’s going to be such a distracting ceremony’

*******************************

Siwon took a deep breath ‘That’s it. Be calm. She may be there.’ He started to walk towards the garden. His head was up and his torso high. He looked at every one who were standing there and bowing for the royal family. He walked towards his seat and sat down.

Siwon saw the King appeared and walked toward his seat but before sitting down he looked at everyone “Let’s this ceremony begins.” he said and sat down.

The music began and Dong-Wook sent the dancing girls to do the traditional dances. He walked towards lady Tae-Hee again “I hate being the CHANGNIWON-GYONG. This job is so stressful.” “Stop being a baby and do your job Dong-Wook and stop staring at the Prince Seung-hyun.” Dong-Wook blushed “I do not stare at him. Stop saying such things.” Lady Tae-Hee smiled at the younger boy.

*******************************

“T’AE-BI-MAMA … your niece is here” Lady Ji-Young called, Queen looked at her “Send her here. Make sure she is suitable for this ceremony” Tiffany said “Yes, T’AE-BI-MAMA”

A few moments later a girl arrived, with her attitude and gown it was obvious that she was related to royal family. “SANGGAM MAMA, T’AE-BI-MAMA” the girl called. King Jun-Jin looked at the girl and then looked at his smiling wife but he didn’t acknowledge the girl at all. Queen frowned a little but smiled again and looked at the girl. “My dear, Taeyeon. Welcome back, my dear. Please come and sit.”

Minho looked up to see who his mother was talking to when he saw her cousin “Just kill me now.” He said. Seung-hyun looked at him surprisingly “What is it?” he asked “Taeyeon is here. AGAIN” Seung-hyun huffed and whispered the unfortunate news to Siwon. Siwon frowned and poked his sister “Your lovely cousin Taeyeon is here.” Jin-ri who was looking around just huffed in frustration “Where is YONG-SA?” Siwon looked at her surprised “SERIOUSLY?”

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hello my darlings,

told you that i will back sooner this time. see i am here. first of all. the new character is added in the forword.

I AM SORRY THAT THERE IS NO SICHUL MOMENT IN THIS CHAPPIE. THERE WILL BE ONE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, AND IT WILL BE AWESOME AND EPIC AND OTHER STUFF :)))))))))

thanks for the subs and comments.

@mangafrick: here is your update, I hope it is long enough. thanks for the comment.

@radictator: thanks for the birthday wish... :X My university is over and i am free now. I AM SO SORRY THAT SICHUL DIDN'T MEET YET. I WANT IT TO BE SOMETHING UNIQUE. Thanks for commenting there.

@samirajoon: He is pretending that he is a girl. so if they cut him he will be a dead man. :)))))) thanks for the comment.

@lukianara: thanks for the birthday wish. NO SICHUL MOMENT... WAIT TILL NEXT CHAPPIE. IT WILL BE EPIC :)) thanks for the comment.

@loser220: I hope you like my new character. I love him and i miss him so damn much. thanks for the commenting.

till next time

peace