ONE

The Servant

A/N: “BLAH,BLAH” ---- Conversations     ‘BLAH,BLAH’ ---- thoughts

 

 

 

 

“CL, would you please hurry up. Lady Tae-Hee is waiting for us.” Yoona called for her friend and roommate. “Gosh, Yoona. Just wait a second. We are coming. This stupid dress.” CL yelled from the room and Yoona heard a giggle after that.

A few seconds later, CL and another KUNG-NYO came out of their dorm room. “Oh my goodness, you just spent 20 minutes to put on this dress and now you bowed the ribbon wrong? Did you even listen to what lade Tae-Hee taught us?” CL rolled her eyes after Yoona’s complain and looked behind herself “Would you stop giggling Heechul? You told me I did it right.” Heechul burst into laughter “Sorry, but you should learn by mistakes.” “Why my best friends are so perfect?” CL said frustrated and waited for Yoona to correct her dress’s bow. Yoona finished and said to the two others “Let’s go, we are late.” “Always so perfect” CL mumbled and Heechul giggled, again.

 

“You are late.” lady Tae-Hee said when three KUNG-NYOs entered her chambers and bowed to her. “Sorry, lady Tae-Hee. I was dressing late” Heechul said and CL threw him a grateful look. “It’s ok. Today I need your aids for some personal works. CL, you should go to kitchen and give these food recipes to the head lady, and do not fool around. Understand?” “Yes, Madam” CL bowed and took the recipes and went out “Yoona, I need you to go and assist the Head lady of dancers. She has to be ready for the ceremony, remind her to remove some the dance that the CHO-HA* doesn’t like.” Yoona left the room after she bowed to the SANGGUNG.

“Now you, Heechul. Do you remember the old man who brought us the dandelions, honey?” Heechul looked up at the older one “Yes, madam.” “I need you to go to his house, outside of the city. He can’t come to castle because of his farm works. I need you to bring back dandelions he gathered.” “Yes, madam. I leave now.” Heechul bowed and went towards the door but before he went out completely Lady Tae-Hee said “there is a wonderful fall near his house. Enjoy the view” Heechul’s eyes sparkled. ‘Lady Tae-Hee really knows me the best. She knows I love the water falls”

Heechul changed his dress to the outing one and left the castle for the country side. 45 minutes later he arrived at the water fall, he was so fascinated about the view. It was so beautiful. ‘I should get back here and swim a little.’ He thaught to himself and smiled.

He found the old farmer’s house “Hello, anybody here?” “I’m back here” Heechul followed the voice and found the farmer in the kitchen of his house “May I help you, young lady?” the old man said. “Hello, I come from Lady Tae-Hee. The castle’s SANGGUNG.” Heechul answered “Oh, I remember her; she is a very kind woman. You come for the dandelions?” “Yes, sir.” “Here, come with me. I will bring them to you now.” The old man went to his room to bring the flowers. “Here you go. These are the dandelions.” Heechul took the basket which dandelions were in and smiled at the old man “Thank you, sir. Umm… sir, do you know anything about the water fall down the hill?” “Oh, that water fall has refreshing water but it’s so cold. You can put your feet in to it.” “Thanks, sir. Thank you for the dandelions again.” “No problem. The rest of them would be ready in the summer. Tell lady Tae-Hee that I will bring it myself” “Yes, sir. Good bye.”

Heechul went to the water fall in his way back to the castle. He found a safe place to take out his dress and hide the dandelions’ basket under it.

                                                                                                            ****************************

 

 

“I can’t believe we are going back, it’s been a year.” Prince Minho sighed dramatically “You are such a girl Minho. One year is nothing.” Seung-hyun said to his brother. “I am tired, tell Siwon hyung to slow down, I want to camp here. Can’t ride a horse anymore” “You will kill me one day with your whining.” Seung-hyun said and ride fast to the older prince “Hey, Siwon. Wait a second” “What is it?” Siwon whispered “Minho is tired, me too. We should take a rest.” “You rest, I go for a little patrol” Siwon said and came down of his horse and let him to have some rest and started to walk.

Siwon was walking around and thinking ‘I was away for a year, it’s good to be home again.’ He arrived at a water fall, it was so beautiful. Suddenly his eyes fixed on a body which was swimming in the pond under the fall. The person had long brown hair. Their body was so white and sparkling. They were swimming like they were some water creature; it was like Siwon was seeing a mermaid. The person swam till they reached the bottom of the fall and stayed under it. Siwon’s heart was pounding in his chest and his breath was taken by such a beautiful body.

He was watching the figure but hide immediately when that person started to came out of the pond. The person had a goddess’ body; it was like their body was a sculpture. Siwon couldn’t see the face of the person because the back of them were in his eye sight. The body started to dress and Siwon realized that the person was wearing a dress ‘So you are a girl, wish I would know where you live’ he thought to himself. The girl took his basket and started to walk fast. She didn’t tie her hair so her bangs were in her eyes. Siwon was getting frustrated; he wanted to know how she looked. The girl started to run which meant she was in a hurry. Siwon followed her and saw her went to the private way towards the castle. “So, you work in the castle. I will find you. You are MINE” Siwon said loudly, to no one but himself.

 

Heechul was so happy; the old farmer was right, the water was so refreshing. He was swimming in the pond and was going towards the fall. He stood under the fall and let the water to drop on him and wash him from the sweats of walking. The only problem was; he had the feeling that he was being watched. He walked towards the shore but never looked back at the place that he was sure someone was standing and watching him. He wore his dress but didn’t tie his long hair for two reasons, first to let it dry a bit and then to not let the watcher know who he is. When he took his basket, started to walk fast and after few minutes he started to run. He knew that his watcher was now following him. So instead of using the public way which passed through the city, he used the private way towards the castle. He chose that way because he thought that the person would never look again at him when he knows he is from a palace and far from his reach.

                                                                                                                           ******************************

 

 

“Where did you go hyung?” Minho asked “I went for a little walk and found a water fall near here” Minho shot out of his place “Let’s go to it, I want to freshen up.” Siwon looked at his youngest brother and whispered to Seung-hyun “Remind me, why we brought him with us a year ago?” “Father ordered us. I quote ‘I don’t want my dear little son be left alone’ the only thing that father forgot was that this little brat is too whiney” Seung-hyun said with a low voice “What are you two whispering. Is it about me?” Siwon shook his head “No, we were just remembering some stuff. Let’s go to the fall. It’s good to be clean when we arrive in the palace” the he took his horse’s halter and led the way towards the water fall.

 

 

 

  • CHO-HA: His or her majesty 

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hello everyone,

I hope you find this story good for reading and please excuse me if there is some grammer or vocabulary problems, tell me to correct it.

I use a site for my new words: www.royalark.net/korean/glossary

I used *THEY* when i was describing the person which Siwon was watching *cough*Heechul*cough*, beacuse when you don't know the gender of a person you call it they.

anyway thanks for reading this story and thanks to my 6 unique subscribers. please do comment.

@radictator: thanks for reading this honey and thanks for the commenting. i am happy that you like this story's consept. wish you like the first chapter too.

SG