Jealous?

Forbidden Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sooyeon found herself zoning out as she sat by the corner next to Yuri’s room. She had been sitting there for a whole three hours, waiting for a certain tanned young man to come out of his room just so she could make fun of him, but the truth was she wanted to know why he was smiling that afternoon. She was always curious how the people she picked on always had a way to get the smiles back on their faces and this time, her curiosity just hit it’s peak. Not only that, her patience was at it’s limit as well. The cold girl desperately wanted to know why her servant was smiling that day and she would do anything for it, even break down the young man’s door. Without her noticing, someone was also watching her and that someone stood right behind her.

 

“Spying on me, are we, ‘your highness?’” Sooyeon jumped in her spot and turned around to see the tanned young man with a grin on his face. “You know, you could have just knocked or screamed if you wanted something from me, but it looks like you prefer snooping up on people. I wonder where you got that from?”

 

“Yah! I was not spying! And no, I do not want anything from you!” Although the truth was she did want something from him, but admitting it would mean losing and she never loses. “Why did you sneak up on me?! Do you know I could have died of a heart attack?!”

 

“Hmm, arasso. But then how would you explain why you were hiding in the corner which coincidentally had the best view of my room?” She got caught red-handed but she quickly thought of an alibi. “Well, ‘princess?’”

 

“I was… I was j-just c-cleaning my t-toes! Yes, cleaning my toes! You know how dirty one’s toes can get! See?” Sooyeon removed her shoe, panicking, and showed her toes to the young man in front of her. She mentally cursed and smacked herself for giving such a stupid answer.

 

“Arasso! Arasso, I’ll take your word for it! Now, put those away before I die of the stench!” Yuri pinched his nose close, pretending there was a gross scent coming from the girl’s foot. “Seriously, your foot really stinks!”

 

“Yah! How dare you say my foot stinks! I’ll have you know that I have the cleanest foot in the entire village!” Yuri kept pretending and it set the blond girl fuming. “YAH! Enough already! I will have my father hang you by your thumbs if you do not stop!”

 

“Wow, not only do you have the worst etiquette, you also cannot take a joke. Unbelievable.” He shook his head in disbelief and walked back to his room. “You know where to find me if you need anything, ‘princess.’”

 

“Now that you mention it, black boy, I think I do have something I need from you.” Sooyeon suddenly had a very smart idea. “I want you to buy custard buns for me and take all the time you need as long as you get them by this afternoon.” Seeing as though he smiled after he bought the pastries, the girl decided to see if something from the bakery made him happy. Yuri noticed the rather nice tone in the girl’s voice, thinking she was up to something bad.

 

“Is that all?” Sooyeon nodded and sent the young man in his way. “What is with her today? First, she panics when I caught her, then she becomes all mad and now she is suddenly nice. I better be careful.”

 

For the first time since his assignment, Yuri was actually happy to be ordered around by the “Ice Princess.” He thought of the nickname due to the icy glare Sooyeon would give everytime she wanted to interrogate or was angry at somebody and the way it made the surroundings go as cold as winter. He has been wanting to visit the kind old woman and her granddaughter the past days and with a little bit of help from the blonde girl, he was given his chance. While on the way to the bakery, the young man could feel a pair of eyes watching him but everytime he would turn around to look, there was nobody. He doubted that his senses were betraying him, being the leader of the hunter sect was proof of their perfection. Yuri shrugged it off and continued and saw a tall, young woman closing the stall just as he arrived.

 

“Yoona-ssi!” He waved to the girl and she waved back. “Looks like you and your grandmother have just finished for the day?”

 

“Oh! Annyeonghaseyo, Yuri-ssi.” Both of them bowed at eachother. “De, did you want something, though?” That same strange feeling welled up inside of Yoona as she saw the exact same person she was thinking of. “Jamkkanman, I guess you are here for the custard buns again?” Yuri scratched the back of his neck and nodded shyly. “Algesseo. I will tell halmeoni you came, she has been wondering when you will visit again.” Truth be told, she was the one who has been wondering when he would come by.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter