Forever

Forbidden Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was like any normal day where the sun would rise and shine down on the land. And just like any normal day in their lives, two young people lay down on a single bed, looking eachother in the eyes, admiring the view they both gave off to the other. The young man gave out a charming smile and the girl replied with that bright smile where her eyes curved perfectly. Even though they were just looking at one another, Taeyeon and Miyoung would always feel happy and contented. It was the mother’s turn to go to the village to buy some meat for their mid-day meal, meaning they had the house all to themselves. But where would the fun be in that? They wanted to do something better than just stay at home all day and they already knew where they would spend it. So, they waited for the mother to arrive and asked permission that they would be leaving after eating. Miyoung’s mother gave them her full consent as long as the two of them arrived back home safely. As they walked down the familiar road, Miyoung remembered the day she first strolled here. The time where she had to wear that irritating blindfold, and the time when she rid on her namchin’s back. A smile slowly crept up on her face, a smile that was quickly noticed by the young man she was walking with, hand in hand.

 

“Hmm? Why did we stop, Taeng-ah? And what are you doing there on the ground?” Miyoung looked at the now kneeling boy, curious at why he would stop in the middle of the road to kneel down on one knee. “Yah, Taetae, get up! It is dirty there!””

 

“Hop on~. You know, that pretty smile of yours tends to give your thoughts away~.” The girl was taken by surprise. How did Taeyeon know that she was reminiscing about the time he carried her? How? Simple. Her smile. “Well? Hop on my back~. Palli~.”

 

“Aigoo, how can I ever hide my thoughts from you~?” The girl smiled sweetly at the sweet gesture and hopped on the young man’s back. Just like the last time, she sniffed his back and quietly laid her head down comfortably.

 

“Hmm, probably if you stop smiling like that~.” Taeyeon replied in a teasing voice, earning him a playful slap on the back. Though he barely mentions it, he actually loves carrying his yeochin on his back, even if she seldom asks him to.

 

“Ah, jeongmallo~? Would you like it if I stopped smiling then, Kim Taeng~?” The boy quickly shakes his head, afraid that the smile he just saw would be the last one he sees. “I did not think so~. Besides, only you can make me smile this way, Taetae~.”

 

“Oh? Since when did you become the sweet-talker~?” Miyoung giggled and smacked him on the back playfully for being cheeky again. “Looks like my sweetness is starting to rub off on you~.”

 

“After being around you for so long~? It was bound to happen~.” Miyoung playfully pulled her namchin’s ear. She accidentally touched his ticklish spot and he began to curl up due to the sensation.

 

“Yah, hajima~! You are going to make me drop you~!” Even though he protested, Taeyeon enjoyed being picked on by the girl. These small yet sweet gestures showed how much she loved him.

 

“Just try and do that, Kim-ahjussi, and see what happens next~.” Noticing the slight hint of playfulness in his yeochin’s tone, Taeyeon pretended to drop the girl, earning him a smack on the head. “YAH! I was only joking! Aigoo, neo micheosseo!”

 

“Too bad~. I knew you wanted to play a little, so I went along~.” Miyoung rolled her eyes at the chuckling boy and just laid her head down on his back. “Aww~. Is my Miyoung-ah mad at her Taetae~?”

 

“Ah, molla. I am not speaking with you anymore, Kim-choding.” Her childish act made him chuckle a little. He knows that she was waiting for him to coax her. He remained quiet himself until she spoke first. “Yaaah~. Are you ignoring me now~? Taetae~~~. Are you mad at me~?”

 

“I thought you were not going to speak to me anymore~?” There was that tone of playfulness again. The girl got caught for the second time and huffed out in frustration. Taeyeon let her down and quickly engulfed her in a tight hug. “You know I can never ignore you~.”

 

With such warmth emanating from her beloved namchin, Miyoung melted like snow during spring time. A sweet kiss planted chastely on the crown of her head sent the butterflies inside of her tummy fluttering wildly. Another kiss was placed, this time on her forehead. Another one landed on the tip her nose, then two on both cheeks. Taeyeon smothered his lover with kisses, ending with a deep, passionate one on the girl’s lips. Miyoung was left dazed with all of the heart-fluttering kisses and upon closing her eyes, she reciprocated the gentle kissing she received. Remembering that they still had somewhere to go, both of them pulled away, letting their foreheads touch and gazed deeply into the other’s eyes. Smiles were permanently drawn on the lovers’ faces. Smiles full of joy and happiness. Taeyeon silently wished that the sweet moments he shared with the girl would last forever, and Miyoung wished the same. The boy got down on one knee again, letting the girl ride on his back and carried her until they reached the first of their stops. The valley was as beautiful as Miyoung could remember. Light coming from the sun illuminated the mountain tops, showing the lush green trees and sparkling blue water from the nearby river. She and Taeyeon settled down under one of the trees and there they prepared a small picnic.

 

“Miyoung-ah~.” Taeyeon sweetly called the girl. As soon as she faced her lover, a piece of fruit greeted her lips. She saw that charming smile when she looked at the boy. “Say ‘ahh~.’”

 

“Why are you acting so sweet lately~? It is quite unusual of you~.” Miyoung ate the fruit and pinched the boy’s cheek lightly. She wanted to return the favor but when she tried doing the same, his hand stopped hers. “Wae-ah~?”

 

“Ani, I want something else~.” His words seem to have confused the girl. What could be that something else the young man was asking? A warm sensation slowly began to crawl up her cheeks when she saw him puckering his lips. “I want this~.”

 

“E-eh?! Ch-chincharo?!” He gave her one of those looks where he means what he says. Miyoung tried crawling away from the boy, unknowingly stumbling down due to a small rock. Luckily, Taeyeon quickly caught her from falling. “G-gomawo, Taeng-ah…”

 

“Gwaenchana~. I still want my kiss, though~. Maybe a peck on the cheek~?” Now, that was more reasonable. The girl was still too shy to initiate their kisses, but a cheek kiss would be fine. Just when her lips were about to touch his cheek, he turned his head around, kissing her deeply.

 

“You said… on… the cheek~…” She mumbled through his lips. Miyoung tried pushing him off, but he was too strong. She protested in any way she could but soon gave in, closing her eyes as she felt her body leaning itself closer to the young man’s. Her heart felt like it was about to burst from the passionate kiss.

 

After several seconds of being under such revelry, Miyoung found herself lying down on the ground, with her beloved hovering on top of her. Two onyx-colored orbs stared at her intensely. She shifted her eyes away, feeling rather shy. Taeyeon squealed inside at the adorable sight of his yeochin blushing madly after such an intense kiss. He leaned in closer, close enough that their lips were almost touching again. She looked back at him only to see his eyes still staring at her. Miyoung closed her eyes and just then, she felt a pair of warm lips touching her right eye, and then the left one. Her heart was already about to calm down but began to pound rapidly once more. She had known Taeyeon for being a very sweet person, but somehow the sweetness was much more than the usual he showed. Somehow, she felt that there was something he was hiding behind all of the sweet gestures. It irked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter