Approval

Forbidden Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sound of shattering glass was heard throughout the entire office chamber. Siwon slammed his fists onto the table and groaned out of frustration. There had been no report with regards to Taeyeon in over two weeks. Donghae should have sent word by this time and yet none arrived. He surmised that his underlings and his right hand man had been eliminated. Suspicions that Yuri had turned tail also came up. He had not expected that his former clan brother would elude him as much as this. Too much had been put to risk. It was time for him to take things into his own hands. Siwon called for his group of elite warriors and in less than a blink of an eye, three men came from the shadows. These three were among the best that the Dragon clan had to offer, all of them had been taught under Siwon’s watchful eye. Lee Eunhyuk, the current head of the shadow sect. Shin Donghee, the fighter sect’s most powerful combatant and Kim Heechul, the hunter sect’s mysterious second in command. Whenever these three would band together, the situation was deemed top priority. Only missions of utter importance were assigned to them, but as Taeyeon rose amongst the Dragon clan’s ranks, they were deemed useless. Siwon had brought them back, of course, with the sole purpose of doing his dirty work. They sat down around the circular table with Siwon at the center.

 

“You all know why I have called you here. For many months, I have sent dozens of my men to find the traitor, Kim Taeyeon.” Siwon clenched his fists until his knuckles turned white. The thought of Taeyeon spurred his anger. “And for many months I have failed. With this being the case, I am sending you three out to finish what they have started.”

 

“Finally! A chance to prove that I am still the best in the entire land!” Shindong shouted in arrogance. The newly appointed head of the fighter sect simply adored getting assignments. “Would there be fighting involved, brother Siwon? You know how much I enjoy fights.”

 

“Sit down and hold your horses, you simple-minded twit! Why is it that you always think about fighting?! Is there not anything else you think of besides that?!” Eunhyuk irritably refuted. “You bring shame to our clan by acting like an ape!”

 

“Shikkeuro, both of you! Brother Siwon has not yet finished and you two are already bickering like small children!” The calmness within Heechul had reached it’s breaking point as he reprimanded his noisy brothers. “Please, carry on, brother.”

 

“Thank you, Heechul. Atleast someone here knows how to listen attentively.” His words were aimed directly at the other two. Shindong ignored it whilst Eunhyuk sent cold glares at Heechul. “As I was saying, you three are to find and eliminate Taeyeon and every single man or woman who has come to his aid.”

 

“Will you not be coming with us, brother? We could surely use your help.” Eunhyuk tried up but Siwon could clearly see through it. The older man shook his head and disagreed. “How come you are not going?”

 

“Must you always question the decisions of our leader, Eunhyuk? Is there not anything that can get inside your thick skull?” Heechul responded at his teammate’s unnecessary questioning. “It is quite obvious that brother Siwon has other things to settle.”

 

“Yes, I have other things of equal importance to attend to here at the village. You should get ready, as you are to leave at sunrise.” Siwon stood up and dismissed his elite. Once all of them had left the room, he took his sword out and looked at it. “I will find out where you are, Taeyeon. No matter what it takes, I will find you and kill you.”

 

At the other side of the country, the daughter of the Jung family was sitting by the fish pond, her eyes focused on a certain young man doing his daily training. It would be the first time Sooyeon just watched whatever he was doing. To her, it was more than enough to get the butterflies in her stomach fluttering and her heart beat rapidly in her chest. Yuri noticed the girl watching from afar and wanted to play for a bit. He waited until she was not aware of her surroundings and then jumped atop of the trees. Upon noticing that he had vanished, she began to search everywhere for him. Yuri silently hopped from one branch to the next, his laughter being held in as he hid from the girl. Sooyeon went looking everywhere. From the garden to the tool shed, under the small bridge and outside of the yard. She gave up and when she was about to call for assistance, someone grabbed her waist from behind. She almost screamed but when she saw those familiar brown eyes looking at her, she quickly calmed down and smiled. The young man jumped down just as she was going inside the house and surprised her. A hard smack then landed on his head.

 

“OW! Ah, mwu-yah~? What was that for~?” Yuri frowned and rubbed the spot where the girl’s hand hit. A little later, he could hear what sounded like light giggling. “Ah, jeongmal-iya, this girl hits you and now starts laughing at you. Yah, are you a sadist?”

 

“Ani~. That is your punishment for suddenly disappearing and carrying me, black boy~.” Sooyeon giggled heartily as she saw the saddened expression on the young man’s face. “Aigoo, when did you become such a baby~? Chincha kiyeowo~!”

 

“Hmm. You really have changed, princess~. I hope that this change in you will last~.” He cupped her cheek with his hand and smiled. “It is like you are an entirely different person now~.”

 

“Yah~. Hajima~. You are making me feel weird, black boy~.” She tried hiding her bright smile and her blushing face. She would always do this whenever they were this close. “What made you say so~?”

 

“Your smile~. Everyone says you smile almost everyday now~. And you are so beautiful whenever you do~.” The girl’s smile went wider and brighter as she heard those sweet words. “See what I mean~?”

 

“Ouh, you and your cheesy words~! I think I am going to tell the cooks to stop giving you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter