Found You

Forbidden Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri was sitting on the roof of the mansion owned by the family currently assigned for his protection duties, thinking deeply how he had gotten himself into a big mess such as this. A few days have passed since Siwon promoted him as the leader of the hunter sect in their clan. His first mission, find and assassinate the traitor, Kim Taeyeon. Although, he does not believe that Taeyeon would betray them. They have known eachother since their childhood days and Yuri knows Taeyeon like he was his own brother. On a side note, his superior also gave him a secondary objective which is to ensure the safety of Lord Jung and his family as the enemy clans have made them their top target. He did not expect that he would have to babysit their spoiled brat of a daughter. The young, tanned man flailed his arms over his head furiously, still trying to comprehend how a girl can be so rude and ill-mannered, much less a girl from a well-known family. He tried sleeping it off but before he could even close his eyes, a high-pitched voice shouted his name out.

 

“Yah! Black boy!” As if he was not already troubled on how to find his clan brother, that exact same girl he despised so much had to barge into the room and pester him.

 

“What do you want now, Sooyeon-ssi?!” Jung Sooyeon. Daughter of Lord Jung Soojin and heir apparent of the Jung Family. “And again, I have a name! It would be very nice of you if you addressed me by it!” Yuri got inside the room where the rude girl was waiting, arms crossed in front of her.

 

“You dare to shout at me, you lowly son of a peasant?! I will have you know that my father can crush you in the palm of his hand without even trying!” She was giving him the same lecture every single day. She liked making the young man’s already miserable life worse by playing pranks on him or making him do unnecessary things. “I want some custard buns and I want them now!” Sooyeon stomped her feet and demanded him to buy the buns.

 

Yuri had no choice but to do as she wishes as she was right about her father being able to do what she just said. “Would that be all, your ‘royal highness?’” He answered her mockingly but the girl was too proud to even notice his tone. Sooyeon nodded and shooed him away. “Good lord, please give me more patience with this witch of a girl.”

 

Yuri went down to the village market. Surprisingly, he did not lose his way inside the Jung Family’s mansion, unlike the first days of his stay. He was not yet familiar with the marketplace so he needed to ask a few people for direction. Knowing that the girl who ordered him to buy the pastries would nag him to death, he asked the villagers where they made the best custard buns and they pointed him to the old lady by the west side corner of the village. He bowed politely to the young boy for the help and went to the old lady’s bakery. The boy’s words were very true indeed there was a small crowd of people waiting in front of the bakery. Yuri could smell the sweet aroma coming from where the crowd gathered and luckily they had all bought what they came for so he did not have to wait.

 

“Jeogiyo? Is there anyone here?” The young man knocked at the front door and a young girl, probably the same age as he was answered it. “Ah, annyeonghashimnikka.” He bowed as to not be rude. “I was told that this is where I can buy the best custard buns?”

 

“De, please wait here. My grandmother is just about to finish with the dough.” The girl went back inside the house as Yuri sat by the stall where they probably sell their goods. The girl came back after a while. “Ahjussi? Grandmother says the buns will be ready soon, in the mean time she asks that you come in the house.”

 

“Ah, jeongmallo? Is it really all right for grandmother and for you? I do not wish to disturb your privacy.” The young girl nodded and welcomed Yuri in their home. “Algesseumnida. Kamsahamnida. Oh, how rude of me to not introduce myself. My name is Kwon Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter