Vows

Exotic Yoong 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vows

SeHun § YoonA

YoonHun

requested by: Melinda

Deep breaths. Yoona told herself as she stared at her reflection. Her clammy hands smoothened out part of her white creamy dress. Today was it, her last day as a single woman. Making sure no one was around, she caved into her childish antics and twirled around in a circle, feeling like a princess. 

"You look beautiful." A voice from behind told her.  

She jumped in surprise, whirling around to find Sehun leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed on his chest. "What are you doing here?" She hissed, stalking to his side as fast as her heels would allow her. "You're not supposed to be here." 

Sehun's smile broadened. "I wanted to see you."

"You can see me later." Yoona tried her hardest to shove him out of the room but he wouldn't budge. "It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding."

"I didn't know you were so superstitious." He teased.

"Yeah well I am so please can you go now?" Yoona tried asking nicely, brute forcing was a failure.

The grin on his face turned into a serious one. "I actually came to ask you something."

"What?" She stared into his eyes, wondering what was so important that he couldn't wait until after the wedding.

"Last chance." He said. 

"Hnn?" Yoona looked to him with a perplexed face.

"This is the last chance for you to call off the wedding. A last chance to turn your back from me and run free." Sehun cautioned, his heart pounding at an unhealthy rate as he waited for her answer.

"Oh yes, I want to ditch this wedding and go find a pimp who's going to make me his baby mama." Yoona replied sarcastically.

"Not funny." He glared at his wife to be. For a second there he really thought she was going to say call off the wedding.

"It's a little funny." She urged. "But really how many times are you going to ask me if I'm sure I want to marry you?"

"Until the pastor announces that we are husband and wife." He answered cheekily.

"I don't see why your insecure now. Where is the overconfident and arrogant guy that wouldn't take a no for an answer?"

Sehun sighed. "I don't know. I'm just scared that one day you'll wake up thinking you made a mistake in marrying me." He confided. 

"Why would I do that?"

"It's not like I've always been the nicest guy to you." Their parents were friends so that meant a lot of play dates from when they were younger. However that was the only common thing they shared. He was a player, while she was a nerd. In high school, he tormented her for her odd looks, for being a teacher's pet and because that was what all the other cool kids did. Later on in life, he choose to date her only to get his mother off his back, she wouldn't stop pestering him to find a girlfriend. He was surprised when she didn't question him when they both well knew he was seeing other women on the side. After all, he never said dating her was going to be an exclusive thing. When he finally did confront her about why she didn't dump his , she had simply stated that she knew he wasn't serious so she wasn't either. Oddly enough the moment she said that, a sudden possessiveness came over him. The mere thought of her seeing another man made him feel queasy. Soon after that he took the initiative to seriously woo her, it took more than a few tries but in the end he had succeeded in winning her heart. And now can't imagine a life without her. 

Cupping his cheeks, she made his head turn in her direction.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter