Implied Rules

Exotic Yoong 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Implied Rules

LuHan § YoonA

LuYoon

requested by: Yumikk623

Within every organization there are rules that you must obey. Rules that are not written but something that you must obey to otherwise known as the implied rules. SM Entertainment was no exception to this. Right after the official debut of EXO, Shinee had brought them into a room saying as sunbaes it was their duty to teach the EXOs what was to be expected of them.

"Don't date." Onew said in an authoritative tone. It seemed that since he was the oldest out of the bunch, he was going to take the lead.

Luhan raised an eyebrow. Plenty of idols have denied the company restricting idols from dating. But it seemed like the rumor is true. Good thing I'm not dating anyone, he thought to himself.

"If you must date, date within the company."

That's understandable, rumors are certainly easier to contain that way.

"If you are caught dating, deny it and say they're mistaken, you and whoever are only sibling/friends."

So is it safe to assume that most of the idols that have denied they were dating were lying?

"If you date someone (the girls) within our company, you must go through the DBSK and Super Junior hyungs for approval first."

Protective much? But then most of the hyungs witnessed the girls of the company growing up.  Luhan supposed it was only natural that they were so protective. Plus it was a well known fact that the members of SNSDs and SuJus are really close.

"Protect Yoona." Luhan looked up wondering if he had heard right. Why especially protect her?

"We're a family, so act like one. That's all, remember the rules or face the consequences at your own risk." Onew concluded.

"Hyung, you're scaring them." Taemin piped up after seeing some of the members of EXO cower back slightly.

"Ah, I'm sorry, just remember the rules and follow them and you should have no problem." Onew rephrased.

That's it? What's up with mentioning one specific person and then no one else? Who wrote those rules? And what did they mean by protecting? Physically or mentally? Oh god, did she have a mental illness? Or maybe she's suicidal? Luhan looked around, none of s or sunbaes seemed bother by the second to last rule. I'm probably thinking too much into it, he dismissed.

After a year and a half of observing Yoona from the side, Luhan was finally able to draw an conclusion to the question what had the sunbaes meant by protect Yoona on the night that most idols gathered to perform SBS Inkigayo. It's ironic that she had the most anti-fans yet idols swarmed around her like crazy, including those that weren't from their company. She was the honey and they were the bees. Wherever she went they would follow. He supposed that was due to her infections laugh that drew people in. It was impossible for you not to laugh along when she was laughing so carefree. Or maybe it was her ability to keep her childish personality that they felt an obligation to protect her. To protect her innocence from the outside world.

He glanced at the woman, who stood only a few feet away. It had become a habit of his, to look for her, he blamed it on the fact that he was used to observing her. There she was, standing beautifully- wait...beautifully? Luhan caught himself thinking. Yes, he had to admit she was stunning in her white evening gown. She looked like a white swan. Her make-up was done to a bare minimum, accenting her natural beauty. Her eyes shined brightly under her long dark lashes. Her cheeks where puffed up with her thin pink lips formed in a pout, an indication that she was in her own little world. He found that it was something she did very often when she wasn't around her sisters or oppas. She was one of the MCs for the night, so she wasn't free to roam backstage with her unnies.

She seems lonely, Luhan noted as she turned her around, searching for someone familiar. He took this moment and stepped up next to her. "Hi," he greeted. She jumped at his suddenness. "Sorry," he apologized. He didn't think she was so skittish.

"Hi," she replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter