Cookies

Exotic Yoong 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cookies

KyungSoo § YoonA

KyungYoon

requested by: inawairuz

"Ahhhhh! Do Kyungsoo! You're in big trouble mister!" A shout was heard coming from the kitchen. 

"Awwww but you're so cute." A lower voice cooed.

Jongin released a sigh and flipped through a magazine that was upside down. "What do you think they're doing in there?" Sehun asked the question they were all thinking.

"Who knows? Probably saying something mushy." Jongdae replied, scrunching up his nose in remembrance of hearing saying really cheesy lines. 

"How is that Kyungsoo, the shyest person on Earth gets a girlfriend before we do? And a SNSD sunbae no less?" Chanyeol questioned. They loved Kyungsoo, they did. But this was a matter of pride and love! And Kyungsoo wasn't exactly the most handsome nor the tallest in the group so how did he get a girl first?

Baekhyun groaned in response. "It should have been me." He muttered over and over again. 

"Do you think it has something to do with his eyes?" Luhan proposed. "You know since it makes him look all innocent?"

"How do you get past that creepy smile though?" Tao refuted, his mind wandering back to the face Kyungsoo made when Yixing and Sehun's lips touched on a variety show they were filming. The short man had looked so pleased that it scared the heck out of Tao so much that he couldn't look at Kyungsoo without shuddering for a month!

Before anyone could answer the kungfu panda's answer, the infamous alligator laugh was heard from the kitchen. From the sounds of it, Kyungsoo was no longer in trouble. "Ugh, I wanna know what they're doing in there!" Jongin declared and threw the magazine away, giving up on pretending to read.

"We should send someone in." Jongdae said. "Someone they wouldn't suspect of spying."

All members present shifted their attention to Yixing, who was lazily sitting on the couch with his laptop on his lap searching for some sound. Noticing their stares, Yixing looked up. "What?"

Grinning evilly, Chanyeol and Baekhyun jumped over to where the older man sat and dragged him to his feet after putting his laptop away. "Hyung, go in the kitchen and pretend you need to get a cup of water. Then when you come back, tell us what you saw." Chanyeol explained as he pushed Yixing closer to the kitchen.

"Now we'll know what they're up to." Baekhyun grinned deviously like the Cheshire cat after Yixing vanished into the kitchen. In less than a minute Yixing came back out.

"What happene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter