Different

Exotic Yoong 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Different

MinSeok § YoonA

YoonSeok

requested by: MyDanbo

"What are you guys still doing here?" Minseok asked as he spotted his fellow soccer teammates sitting on the bleachers. 

"Baozi!" Luhan greeted Minseok enthusiastically with the nickname he had dubbed Minseok, waving at him to join them.

Minseok glanced over at the clock, three o' clock. He supposed he had some time. "I thought you guys were going home." He stated, recalling his teammates saying they would head straight back home to laze in front of the TV after their grueling practice.

"We were, but we heard the dancers were practicing today too." Jongin answered.

Minseok raised an eyebrow. Sure they were teenagers and that meant too much hormones but wasn't this a little too much? To sit around and wait for dancers to bend over just to catch a sight of their bottom...talk about desperate.

Noting Baozi's wary glances, Luhan quickly said, "They just finished practicing, so we're waiting for Yoona."

"Who?" Minseok's brows furrowed together. He's pretty sure he's heard of that name before.

Before Luhan could explain who that was, a group of girls came out of the girl's locker room. "I want some bubble tea." One of the girls said, pouting to one of her friends.

"I swear you're more of a shikshin than I am." Her friend responded. Spotting the boys on the bleachers, she nodded her head towards their direction. "There's your possy."

"They're not my possy." The girl protested but nonetheless told her friend she would talk to her later and walked over to the boys. "So anyone up for some bubble tea?"

While Minseok's teammates eagerly agreed to her offering, Minseok took the time to observe the girl. Her hair was done up in a messy bun and was wearing a black see through shirt with a white tank top underneath and a pair of white short shorts. Her legs were long though slightly bowed at the calf but her legs still seemed to run on for miles. And her feet adorned a pair of black sandals. Looking up at her face now, he found she had a thin pair of lips and the most unique pair of eyes, shaped like a deer. She was definitely a beauty. 

Feeling being stared at, she looked over at the boy sitting next to Luhan. "Who's this?" She inquired. He had slanted eyes and chipmunk cheeks just like Joonhyun.

"This is Minseok, he transferred from Busan re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter