Operation Closet

Exotic Yoong 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Operation Closet

LuHan § YoonA

LuYoon

requested by: sujulovee

"Dark, I have the target in view, I repeat I have the target in view. Over." Sehun mumbled into his walkie walkie as quietly possible as he glanced around the corner for his victim.

"Copy that, Bubbles, wait until I get into position. Over." Jongin replied back. "Okay, I'm ready. Go go go!" He shouted a few minutes later. Rounding the corner, Jongin and Sehun ambushed the unsuspected Luhan from both sides of the hallway. 

"Oh, hey guys." Luhan greeted them. "Wha-?" Luhan cried out in surprise when they latched onto his arm and dragged him down the hall. With bulged out eyes, Luhan looked back and forth between Sehun and Jongin as if they were crazy. Finally, two hallways later, they stopped in front of a small door. Luhan wrinkled his brows, what were they doing in front of a janitor's closet? 

"Sorry hyung." Sehun apologized before shoving him into the closet that Jongin had just opened.

Luhan stumbled clumsily into the closet and found himself crashing into a soft body. Smells nice. He thought as he took a big waft of her perfume. "Oh I'm so sorry." He tried to move away from her as possible, but he found that close to impossible considering how small the closet was. 

"We won't let you out until you talk things through!" Jongin's voice carried through the door. 

Luhan frowned, "Talk what over?" He turned the knob, only to find it locked.

Yoona immediately recognized the man that had just joined her. So this was what the brats meant by they would help her. She mentally groaned, she would kill them after this. "I'm sorry, I don't know what's gotten over them." Yoona explained. Liar! A mini Jongin with horns popped up on her left shoulder. Tell him how you feel! A deviled horn Sehun appeared on the other side of the shoulder. 

Luhan shifted his body around to take a good look at his surrounding. The closet was small, so small that the farthest they could stand away from each other was only mere inches. The light in the closet was dim. It figures the janitor's closet would be dingy and smelly, though it was well masked by the girl's perfume. Remembering he wasn't alone in the room, he gave the girl a quick scan from head to toe. She had long luscious hair that was held up partially up in a small ponytail. She looks like an apple, a cute apple. Upon making eye contact, Luhan realized he was caught staring. Embarrassed, he quickly looked away until he realized who she was. Those pair of doe shaped eyes, he could recognize them from anywhere. "Yoona," he mumbled her name.

Yoona's heart skipped a beat faster. "Yo-you know me?" She stammered to say. 

Realizing his slip of tongue, Luhan nodded slowly. "Huh, yeah. Sehun and Jongin's talked about you before. You're their new step sister who moved here from Gangnam right?" He explained, thanking the gods that he was able to come up with a believable excuse for knowing her. It's not like he could just tell her he's been attracted to her ever since he saw her on the stands when she came to watch Sehun and Jongin's games.

"Oh," she answered in disappointment. She should've known. How else was he going to know her? A popular guy like Luhan probably wouldn't notice someone like her anyway.

"I'm Luhan." He stretched out his hand and introduced himself.

"I know." Yoona blurted out without thinking.  Luhan raised a delicate eyebrow. "Huh I mean who doesn't know the school's star athlete." She corrected herself. "And Sehun and Jongin talk about you all the time at home, the way you have a talent in soccer, your intelligence and the amount of girls that are chasing you. They even talk about how hot you are, I swear sometimes the way they talk about you sometimes, I feel like they are gay."

"I see." This time it was Luhan who answered in disappointment. "I don't like those girls." He blurted out suddenly. The last thing he wanted was for her to think he was a major playboy w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter