Happy Pill

Exotic Yoong 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Pill

YiXing § YoonA

requested by: Vevecca

"Yixing!" Yoona exclaimed happily as she hopped over to Yixing's side. He in turn looked back at her lazily, his eyes droopy from lack of sleep. Unaffected by his behavior, Yoona beamed at him. "Yixing are you free right now?" She looked to him with her big doe shaped eyes. Yixing hesitated and glanced to the room where s were waiting for him to practice. "Yixinnnngggg." Yoona cooed using her aegyo voice.

Yixing nodded. Oh what the hell, s would understand if he explained to them he was helping out Yoona right? Or they might murder him for being alone with her. "Great!" Latching onto his arm, she pulled him into an empty room. "Okay, so I need you to tell me where I need to improve." She explained and released her hold of him. Yixing oddly found himself missing the touch of her hands on his arm. 

"Is this for SNSD's new song?" He asked. His first words since she found him in the halls. He was a man of few words under the stages but she didn't mind. She talked  enough for the both of them. 

"No, this is for my special stage." Yoona answered and walked over to the speakers to attach her phone. "I also might be doing this for SMTown concerts."

Oh, right. He needed to prepare for his as well. "What are you doing for it?"

"You'll see." Yoona teased. Hitting the play button, she strutted over to the center of the room. The beginning of the song was slow yet upbeat. "I knew you were. You were gonna come to me. And here you are But you better choose carefully ‘Cause I, I’m capable of anything Of anything and everything." Yoona's voice soon filled up the practice room, he recognized the song as dark horse, a song by Katy Perry. The song was perfect for her. He watched critically as she danced around the room. She was full of confidence, she moved around the dance floor elegantly. 

"Wow." Yixing gaped when she was done. 

"Was it that bad?" Yoona grimaced, losing all traces of her self-assurance.

Yixing shook his head. "No, it was great!" He complimented her. "Very y." He added as an afterthought. If it was possible Yoona's already rosy cheeks turned into a darker shade of red. It was a good thing he didn't notice. "I think the only thing you have left to do is make your moves cleaner." He advised, thinking back on her dance. "And instead of doing this." Yixing mimicked one of her moves, "How about this?" He slid a hand down his pelvic bone. 

"Like this?" Yoona copied his form, quickly picking up the move. 

Yixing nodded. "Very good."

"Thanks Yixing." Her eyes twinkled in gratitude. He waved it off with a flick of his wrist, expressing it was nothing. "You know." Yoona began to say, "It's rude to only use gestures at your sunbae." She joked, feigning anger by placing her hands on her hips.

"I'm tired, my back hurts and this new song we are getting ready for is taking longer than expected." Yixing half-stated, half-complained. Today was just not a good day for him.

"If you keep t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter