Survival of the Strongest

Exotic Yoong 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three young men sat in the corner of a practice room, sulking. "I blame this all on you hyung." Sehun stared at the short haired blond who he used to consider as a close friend. After what happened today, maybe not so much.

"How is this my fault?" Tao retorted back as if he had just been accused of murder. "I was fighting for a right we deserved. You guys were all for the idea when I mentioned it. If anything I think it's their fault for being such whimps. They should have put their foot down like we did." 

Jongin snorted. "Yes, a lot of good that did us."

"Hey, if we would've stuck together then we wouldn't be having this problem right now. Everything would have gone according to plan." Tao protested. Earlier that day, Tao had brought up a good point to his fellow EXO members. 

"This isn't right!" Tao shouted as he and s laid on the floor after a long day of practice. He had been waiting for this moment, to raise awareness to their current problem.

"Hmmm?" The EXO boys casted a side glance at the kungfu panda. 

"We are men and men needs their pride. We shouldn't be stooping to this level!" Tao continued, sitting up from his spot. 

"What are you planning now?" Kris groaned, too tired to deal with anything Tao has planned.

"It's ridiculous how whipped we are, we shouldn't have to share a woman. If other people knew, people would laugh at us. The handsome, powerful EXOs falls at the hands of Im Yoona." Tao cried out dramatically, looking back and forth between his team members. "Don't you think it's high time that she choose between one of us? If she picks one then the rest of us can move on with our lives." He reasoned. "What do you think?" 

Junmyeon sat up slowly, "I don't know." He murmured. It was never a good idea to encourage Tao's ideas. 

"Sehun..." Tao scooted over to the maknae and nudged him with his foot. "You agree with me right?"

"...Maybe." Sehun answered hesitantly. 

"Just think about it, you could have Yoona noona all to yourself. You wouldn't have to remember what day it is to share her." Tao urged with a surprisingly convincing argument.

Baekhyun rolled over on his stomach, "If noona was to pick anyone it would be me." 

Chanyeol snorted, shoving Baekhyun in the arm. "Noona's straight, she doesn't want anyone that wears more makeup than her." Smiling cheekily to no one in particular, he added. "She probably prefers a guy who has a deep voice and is talented like me."

"Nu huh, I bet she likes a dancer more." Jongin retorted.

"Which is exactly why you are you so much closer to noona than the rest of us." Baekhyun said, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "What Yoona noona needs is a singer, someone who can serenade her with ballads, not a dancer or a rapper."

Before anyone could retort back, the aforementioned walked into the room. "Hey guys, what are you up to?"

"Noona! We were just talking about you." Tao jumped up enthusiastically to greet the woman. 

Yoona's brows crinkled together. "You were?"

Tao's head bobbled up and down in agreement. "We think that it isn't fair that we need to share you. You need to choose one of us." Tao repeated his earlier speech as if it was really an important matter.

The rest of the EXOs eyes widened, They were going to make her choose now? They hadn't thought Tao was se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter