Dongwoo's Specialty

You Have Me
"What is this?" Myungsoo asks with a disgusted look on his face. He holds the white shirt that was thrown at him and scrunches his face at the front design. It has small cats of all colors on top of alphabet blocks that children play with. It's cute and colorful, definitely something Myungsoo would not wear. And Dongwoo knows that. He knew it when he spotted the t-shirts in the 50% off rack in the teenager's section, hanging side by side amongst all the other stuff. He can still remember the male cashier's face as he scanned the two items. 

"C'mon," Dongwoo says and pulls out another white shirt out of the shopping bag. He unfolds it and holds it out. Myungsoo looks at it with unimpressed eyes because it's the same damn shirt. 

"You didn't have to buy me one," Myungsoo whines childishly, too old for the pout on his lips, and hands the shirt to Dongwoo. 
"Wear it," Dongwoo urges and grins widely,"it's out couple shirt." 
Myungsoo rolls his eyes. 

"Honey, we've been married for two years already. We don't need to wear couple shirts when we have matching rings. I'd rather just tatoo your name on my forehead" Dongwoo laughs at the ridiculous thought. Myungsoo snatches the shopping bag from Dongwoo's hands and peers into it for longer than necessary as if he wishes for something to materialize out of nothing. "That's all you bought after two hours of shopping?" 

"Hehehe." Is Dongwoo's only response. He sighs when Myungsoo gives him that look that's just demanding an explaination. "They were on sale. Plus, you don't have to wear it outside. Just wear it at home." Dongwoo mumbles the last words, his words muffled as he takes off his striped shirt. He then slips the white shirt over his head, and onto his bare torso. It looks nice on him, Myungsoo observes, and quite cute. The elder notices his husband admiring his body. "I look good, don't I?"

"It looks bad," the younger says, though it's definetely a lie. Dongwoo make a face at him and ignores the outstretched hands. "I'm kidding. It looks great on you," the younger says and gets off the bed to wrap his arms around Dongwoo. "But I'm not wearing it," he whispers into Dongwoo's ears.
 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo shuts off the alarm quickly and groans as he sits up. He's not a morning person, but work calls, and he really wishes it didn't call so early in the morning. He turns to Dongwoo who is sound asleep by his side, looking damn adorable in that stupid white shirt. The younger man places a light kiss on his husband's lips before getting up to get ready for another day at work. 

He yawns as he steps into the bathroom, fumbling with the switches until the lights turn on. The first thing he notices is that his face has a tiny pimple on the center of his right cheek.

The next thing he notices is that he's not wearing the same shirt he went to bed in.

He stares at the shirt for a moment and then smiles with a shake of his head. The white shirt contrasts nicely with his black hair and brings out the color of his red lips. He's almost tempted to wear it to work.

 

 

 

Myungsoo throws his briefcase on the bed and starts taking off his shirt. He walks to the closet and grabs a hanger. It's as he is putting on his sweatpants that he notices a small bag on the floor on the other side of the bed. He curiously walks over and picks it up from the floor.

He lets the sweatpants fall to the floor, showing off his green boxer with red santa hats and candy canes all over it- courtesy of Dongwoo.

Myungsoo pulls out a dark red sweater, and when Myngsoo turns it around, two snowmen smile at him, albeit a bit creepily. They are dressed in thick jackets and top hats, woddy arms linked together and gloved hands clasped. A single green and red scarf is wrapped around the two of them and both of the snowmens' cheeks glow the same red as the rest of the sweater. Myungsoo looks down at the bag, a yellow sticky note hanging off the side. He reads Dongwoo's messy handwriting.

I know you love it ^_^ 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading :) 

and please excuse any errors, my english skills are going down the drain