An Ending or A New Beginning?: Part 1

Entertaining Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFIzLovJdiQ

Yoseob Yang- Caffeine

 

You waited and waited.

1 week. 2 weeks. 1 month. 1 year.

Yes, he didn’t come back as he promised.

‘Where are you going?’ You grabbed his hand to stop him from leaving you.

‘Sorry, baby. I will come back for you. I promise.’ He gave you a kiss on the forehead as you unknowingly knocked out on the bed.

Till now, you didn’t know why you knocked out on the bed. You didn’t know why you were so tired that day. You didn’t know where Luhan went. You didn’t know why he left you.

You only knew that Luhan didn’t keep his promise. He left you here, for a year.

The last thing you remembered from that day was you having a great time with him at the amusement park and then the image of him walking out of your bedroom door.

The thought of it, never fails to make you cry.

*Knock Knock*

‘Come in!’ You quickly wiped your tears, sitting up straight on your bed.

‘Lunch’s ready.’ Your Mum came in and softened to see that you were crying. Again. It hurts her every time to see you crying. You knew that she was eyeing your slightly wet cheeks so you quickly gave a small smile.

‘I will be down soon.’ You stood up, following  behind your Mum as you took a last glance at the selca of Luhan and you kissing on the lips on your study table.

After lunch, your best friend Yeona was coming over to just hang out.

Both of you sat in the living room. Your parents were out to get some groceries.

‘So, anything to update me about?’ Yeona asked, flipping through the channels. You shook your head. Yeona has been asking you this question every day, ever since Luhan left you. You didn’t know why she asked that. Maybe it was because she wanted you to know that waiting for him is not worth it or she was hoping Luhan did contact you. She cared for you a lot and felt sad whenever she saw your emotionless face. She hardly saw your smiling face anymore.

You took ate a few chips as you scrolled your phone.

‘MAMA, 可不可以请告诉我为什么人会变的不一样~’ *The songs sounds nice.* You were bobbing you head to the music when you heard Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter