Headphones

Entertaining Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d3FJ48idZg

B.A.P- Crash

 

You were over at B.A.P’s house just chilling out. All of you sat in front of the television watching running man.

‘Go Gary!’ Himchan cheered, earning ‘shut up’s from the rest of the B.A.P members who were engrossed in the show. Himchan made a face. You laughed.

You looked around and realised YoungJae was missing. *Now, where did that pineapple go?*

You walked upstairs to look for YoungJae.

‘PINEAPPLE, WHERE ARE YOUUUUU?’ You called out as expected, YoungJae screamed back.

‘Yahhh, I told you not to call me that just because my hair looks like a pineapple!’ YoungJae frowned and continued with whatever he was doing. You noticed that he was frantically searching through his things.

‘What are you looking for?’ You asked, entering his room.

‘I can’t seem to find my headphones.’ YoungJae then sat on his bed, letting out a frustrated yell. You could see that he was at the brink of giving up.

‘Why don’t you ask B.A.P? They might have seen it.’ You patted his shoulder and he nodded. You followed him downstairs to the other 5 who were glued to the television programme.

‘Dudes, did you guys see my headphones?’ YoungJae folded his arms.

B.A.P looked at each other.

‘No, didn’t see it.’ Yongguk shook his head, looking at Himchan.

‘Nope, I didn’t.’ Himchan then looked at Zelo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter