First Anniversary

Entertaining Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWf9E0Qw8NE

Jay Park - Star

 

The rain was heavy. People under umbrellas were rushing to get home. You were soaked but you knew you had to brave the rain.

Tonight was your first anniversary with C.A.P. You couldn’t be late on such an important day. You quickly ran into the void deck and squeezed the water out from your clothes.

You took the lift up to C.A.P’s apartment. You double-checked the gift you bought for him in your bag. You smiled when you saw the gift still nice and dry just as you left it.

You sneezed when the lift door opened. You rang the bell, waiting for C.A.P to open the door.

After some time, the door still didn’t open.

*Maybe he got caught in the rain too.* You sat outside his apartment and waited for him to come home.

11.50pm.

There was only about 10 minutes left to the end of the anniversary.

You sneezed and shivered when a wind came your way. *Where is Oppa?* You took out your phone and dialled his number.

‘Hello.’ You smiled at his voice. *He’s okay.*

‘Oppa, where are yo- ahh chooo!’ You sniffed after you sneezed.

‘I’m just ended work. I’m on the way back. Talk to you later, I’m driving.’ C.A.P hung up. You kept your phone and tried to hug yourself warm until your beloved came back.

---

‘Sunhye ahhh.’ You heard a low voice calling you. Of course, as you expected, it belonged to C.A.P, the guy you have been waiting for all night.

‘Let’s go inside.’ He opened the door, inviting you in. He gave you one of his oversized shirt and a towel for you to change into. Too bad he didn’t have women’s shorts.

You were greeted by a back hug from C.A.P after changing.

‘You smell like rain.’ C.A.P nuzzled his nose into your hair.

‘Sorry, I stink now, thanks to the heavy rain.’ You pushed his nose away, trying to stop him from smelling it.

‘No, you smell good.’ C.A.P carried you up to the sofa, making you squeal. C.A.P made you lie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter