Bus Ride

Entertaining Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters: BTOB

 

You were on the bus. Yes, you saw him again. Sung Jae. Yook Sung Jae. The guy you had most classes with. You didn’t know him but he was known to be cold and vain.

You sat awkwardly at a corner, trying not to get caught taking glances at him. Something about him made you curious.

You quickly alighted at your stop, hoping he noticed you.

The next day in school, you decided to try and at least give him a smile. You gave much thought last night about trying to approach him to be friends. You decided you would since you were really intrigued by him. The more you thought about him, the more it annoyed you that you couldn’t get close to him since he was cold, vain and only hangs out with his friends, BTOB.

After English class with him, you walked past him on the hallway, giving a smile. You expected a smile from him but instead, he gave you a cold icy look and turned away, totally ignoring you. That disappointed you a lot.

After that incident, you never had any interaction with him. You could feel that he noticed you and took glances at you from time to time during lessons, but you weren’t sure since it might be just you being paranoid or just coincidence that he was looking at your direction.

During that period of time, you became close with Illhoon, who was part of Sung Jae’s circle of friends. You wanted to ask about Sung Jae badly but you didn’t want Illhoon to suspect anything so you just kept quiet and acted like you didn’t know Sung Jae existed.

Your patience seemed to have paid off.

That afternoon, Illhoon and you were walking down the stairs after school to grab something to eat when both of you bumped into SungJae.

‘Dude, where’s BTOB?’ Illhoon asked, slinging his right arm around Sung Jae’s shoulder.

‘I don’t know.’ Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter