Changjo's Mission: Part 1

Entertaining Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSgmX9C1z2E

Teen Top- Missing You

 

‘Teen Top is going out tomorrow to chill. Want to come along?’ Changjo asked you as you tidied your locker.

‘Are you sure she won’t mind?’ You glanced at Ye Eun, who was clinging onto L.Joe. Ye Eun was your good friend. Well, that’s what she tells everyone. She treats you differently in front of different people. You didn’t know if it was actually a good thing.

‘Her? Who cares? I don’t think she’s even going. So it’s set. See you this Saturday.’ Changjo waved goodbye, going off to join Teen Top in the canteen.

You shut your locker and glanced to your left to see L.Joe trying to maintain his composure as Ye Eun dragged him everywhere. *When is this girl going to let go of me?* L.Joe thought, slowly removing her arm from his.

‘Hey! ~~~~~~~!’ L.Joe called you, taking the chance to get rid of Ye Eun. You saw the scene and quickly walked away from him. L.Joe raised an eyebrow. *What? She obviously heard me calling.*

‘Oppa! Don’t leave me here. Let’s go to the canteen now to get a drink.’ Ye Eun caught up with L.Joe. *Argh, when is this going to end?*

=========================

For the rest of the week, you avoided Teen Top, especially L.Joe since Ye Eun gave you a warning not to get near Teen Top and L.Joe after the incident at the locker.

Teen Top was at their homeroom after school to hang out.

‘Guys, do you think ~~~~~~~ is avoiding us?’ L.Joe asked, thinking about why you walked the opposite direction when you saw Teen Top at the hallway this afternoon.

‘She’s just busy, I guess.’ Chunji shut his storybook.

‘Yeah, I heard she has a project due by next week.’ Niel added, sitting on the teacher’s table.

‘Don’t worry too much about her. She will be hanging out with us on Saturday so there’s no way she can avoid us.’ Changjo smiled, fixing his hair.

‘I forgot to tell you guys. Ye Eun’s coming along.’ L.Joe informed, making a face. Changjo became silent.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter