'Date'

Entertaining Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCFBOQdc0Hk

EXO-M - Don't Go

 

‘You are late!’ Kris said, scrolling on his phone.

‘Sorry, I overslept!’ You gave him a sheepish smile.

‘I’m so hungry and I waited so long for you.’ Kris complained, finally looking up from his phone.

‘But I know it’s worth it to wait for me.’ You stuck your tongue out, earning a playful smack on your arm. The both of you boarded the train and talked about random stuff.

‘Is this counted as a date?’ Kris said, smirking.

‘Why? You want it to be a date right?’ You joked. Kris laughed.

He treasured you a lot. He was always amazed at how he could easily communicate with you without being awkward since he was a person who naturally kept to himself.

The both of you got off the train and Kris gave you a look. You raised your eyebrows.

‘Sooo, where should we eat?’ He asked, walking up the stairs.

‘I don’t know. You were the one that is hungry.’ You made a face at Kris.

‘Hungry people can’t think properly.’ Kris created an excuse.

‘Oh pleaseeee.’ You rolled your eyes.

‘Come onnnn, I’m dedicating this day to you only.’ Kris smiled. *This cheesy dude.* You rolled your eyes, but inside, you felt your heart melt.

After much walking, which included getting lost in the mall; both of you settled down at shop that sold toast and hot drinks.

‘Gahhh, I’m so exhausted.’ Kris said sinking into his seat.

‘You were the one who suggested buying the movie tickets first.’ You made a face.

‘So what?’ Kris asked, acting innocent. You rolled your eyes.. If he didn’t suggest going to buy the movie tickets first, both of you wouldn’t have gotten lost.

The food came and he insisted on carrying you bag since he didn’t want it to be dirtied by the floor. *This guy is so unpredictable sometimes.* You tried to hide your smile.

He also insisted you ate his bread and said something about the third world countries. You ate a small piece just to make him shut up and not give you the whole internet statistics on the amount of bread wasted per year.

‘I’m still hungry. I will buy another set.’ Kris announced, walking towards the counter. You gawked at him. *You insist that I eat your bread and now you say you are hungry? What the.* You thought, shaking your head.

After taking turns to go to the washroom, there was still time before the movie started. Both of you went into a shop selling a wide range of toys. It was so huge that the both of you could spend hours in the shop which the both of you totally did.

You pulled him in and made him follow you everywhere. Kris obviously would make unnecessary remarks just to annoy you.

You found a robot arm which could clip things when you squeeze the handle together.

‘What is that? Tweezers?’ Kris commented, making you roll your eyes.

‘Can you not?’ You said, happily trying to clip the toys nearby with the arm. You were interrupted by Kris snatching it from you.

‘Yahh! That’s mine.’ You said, trying to grab it from him but failed.

‘You didn’t buy it yet.’ He stuck his tongue out, walking away. You made a face and followed after him. You refused to talk to him since he didn’t give you back the robot arm.

‘Here.’ Kris said, passing you another similar robot arm he found nearby. You looked at him, slightly shocked. You took it and he told you to press on the handle and not let go. You did as you were told, not knowing why he told you to do that. The next thing surprised you, making your heartbeat faster.

He took his robot arm and interlocked it with your robot arm. The robots’ fingers were intertwined together.

‘There. Now, don’t ever leave me.’ Kris smiled at you. You wanted to smile back, but got interrupted aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter