An Ending or A New Beginning?: Part 2

Entertaining Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amQE-c0jzWc

EXO-K- Peter Pan

 

‘Take care yeah? Anything, call me or your parents.’ Yeona gave you a hug. You nodded. Yeona came to send you off because your parents had to work. Both of you waved goodbye as you walked into the departure gate. You took your time to board the plane and took a deep breath. *I’m going to meet him soon.*

=================

You walked out of the arrival gate and took a deep breath. *I’m here. This is it.* You scrolled your phone and studied the information.

‘According to this source, they don’t have a schedule till later at Music Bank.’ You spoke and nodded to yourself as you took a cab to the SM building. *They better be there.* You plugged your earphone listening to their new comeback song, Wolf.

=================

You took a step into the building. The place was fully air-conditioned and the interior was nicely designed, giving the building a welcoming atmosphere.

‘Hi, can I help you?’ The lady, you suppose was Miss Kim from her name tag, asked you as you went to the counter.

‘Erm, I’m here to visit Luhan.’ You casually said, forgetting you might be mistaken as a fan girl trying to get close to the boys.

‘You need to have a valid reason to see them, Miss.’ Miss Kim informed, organising some papers on the counter. You nodded your head. You forgot he was a celebrity now. You couldn’t just budge in to visit.

You sat on the bench right outside the building, waiting for Luhan to come out.

===============

‘1… 2… 3… and that’s it. End of practice. Go and get some food before the next schedule.’ EXO’s manager, Mr Kwon clapped his hands.

‘Ahhh, I’m so tireddddd.’ Sehun whined, lying down on the dance floor.

‘Come on, we have to endure this. It’s our comeback stage today. I miss the fan chants so much.’ Suho said, throwing a bottle of water to Kris.

‘You know, we should go to the food stall opposite our building and get some energy for later.’ Lay said, pulling Chen, who was sitting on the floor. The rest agreed and changed their clothes before heading out.

==============

You waited and waited. You sat there, scrolling your phone. *When is he coming out?* You ended up using your luggage as a head rest and fell asleep.

You got woken up by loud cheer then you heard whispers.

‘Who’s that? Who comes to the SM building with a luggage?’ Kai said, pointing at you.

‘Come on, maybe she’s a new trainee from overseas or something.’ D.O said, fixing his cap.

‘Omo, she’s awake!’ Xiumin said, quicken his pace, asking the rest to just leave you there. He didn’t want EXO to be caught staring at a stranger. He had to protect EXO’s image.

You sat up, revealing your face. You saw rubbed your eyes to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter