'I Still Care For You.'

Entertaining Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV7JDImwdYE

EXO-K - Baby

 

‘So, what’s your ideal type?’ You asked Yongguk, while eating your spaghetti. B.A.P and you were having dinner together at the group’s usual hang out. Daehyun had cooked his specialty, tomato with mushroom spaghetti, for today’s meet up.

‘I want girls who are cute and short, those who can make me feel like they need me.’ He said, chewing on the mushroom. You nodded your head, looking fine. But inside, you shattered a little. You were totally the opposite of his cup of tea. You were tall for a girl, you can’t be cute since you would cringe every time you tried to do that and lastly, you were independent, really independent.

‘I knew it, Hyung!’ Jongup snapped his fingers in glee.

‘Well, those type of girls suit Hyung too! I think your future partner would be compatible with you.’ Himchan said, cocked his head to the side, imagining a girl that Yongguk described beside his leader. You had to agree with Himchan, even if you didn't want to.

‘Hey, don’t you think the description fits Hyo Rin, the girl in the next class?’ YoungJae said, tapping his chin. Come to think of it, you felt that it really was. Your shoulders drooped a little.

‘Yeahhh. Plus, didn’t Yongguk Hyung get involved in some rumour that she liked him?’ Daehyun took a sip of his coke.

‘Do you like Hyo Rin?’ Zelo asked, out of the blue. Yongguk became worked up and denied.

‘Noooo, I don’t like her.’ Yongguk said, but he had a smile on his face. You were sure whether to trust his words. Something about it told you that Yongguk was lying.

The next day, you sat at the canteen before the start of school to wait for B.A.P. You waved happily when you saw them arriving, but stopped when you saw Hyo Rin approaching Yongguk. B.A.P sat at the same table, holding their own conversation about the upcoming school talent show. You weren’t paying attention to them since you were looking at Yongguk and Hyo Rin chatting a distance away. You got a shocked when you saw Hyo Rin pull in for a hug. Yongguk was cold and distant. He didn’t really like skin ships and hugs. Yet, he accepted the hug as if it was nothing. *What am I to you?* You thought, staring intently at him, hoping to find the answer on his face.

After school, you asked Yongguk if he wanted to watch a movie on the weekend since the rest of B.A.P got detention for flooding the school’s toilet. Yongguk rejected, saying he had to go out with his family. You nodded, not thinking much of it.

The weekends came and you stayed at home just watching action movies on the sofa. You switched on your laptop to find out that Yongguk was out studying with Hyo Rin.

Yongguk’s instagram:

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter