Changjo's Mission: Part 2

Entertaining Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDjeo66Ae30

Teen Top- Be ma girl

 

All of you gathered at Subway for lunch. Teen Top claimed that they needed a man talk so they left the both of you alone at a long table while they sat at another right in front of you. Chunji sat in between Niel and C.A.P, facing your direction. Ricky sat between L.Joe and Changjo, their backs facing you. Changjo gave you an encouraging smile and you nodded.

‘So, what do you think of L.Joe Oppa?’ Ye Eun said, acting sweet since she knew Teen Top was watching. You just gave a small nod.

‘Well, he’s mine anyway. You can’t have him, but I see that you and Changjo have gotten close. You can have him.’ Ye Eun said, patting your head. You tried not to make a face.

Back at Teen Top’s table, they were watching the interactions between the both of you.

‘What do you think they are talking about?’ Niel asked, biting into his foot long subway melts.

‘It’s probably just something random.’ L.Joe drank his coke not bothering to turn back to look at the both of you.

‘Awww, she patted ~~~~~~’s head.’ Chunji said, chewing his cookie. *Patting her head? What a nice act.* Changjo thought, turning around to glance at the both of you.

‘Oh, look! Changjo is staring at you.’ Ye Eun made you look up. Ye Eun took the chance to ‘accidentally’ drop your tuna sandwich on the floor.

‘Oops! I dropped your sandwich. I’m so sorry.’ She apologised a little too loudly, making Teen Top look at the both of you.

‘It’s okay.’ You replied. Although you said you were okay, you were not because you didn’t have any more money to buy another sandwich. Ye Eun happily munched on her egg mayo sandwich. Teen Top asked if you were alright and you just nod. You didn’t want them to make a fuss over you.

You looked at your stomach and looked at the sandwich Ye Eun was eating. *I’m so hungry.* You drank your drink, hoping to get rid of the thought. L.Joe, who was secretly observing you, couldn’t take it and stood up. Teen Top and Ye Eun gave him a confused look. You too were confused. L.Joe then took half of his foot long cold cut trio sandwich and gave it to you.

‘Eat this. I can’t finish my sandwich. It’s not tuna but cold cut trio is nice too.’ L.Joe placed the sandwich in front of you and sat back at his seat. You gave him a thankful look and smiled.

‘My L.Joe Oppa is sweet right? Ye Eun remarked, trying not to snap at anybody. She had to admit, she was jealous.

‘Why did you give her your foot long?’ Niel asked, raising an eyebrow.

‘I couldn’t finish it.’ L.Joe casually replied, scrolling on his phone.

‘Liar, you always finish it.’ Chunji narrowed his eyes. L.Joe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter