Camping

Entertaining Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Characters: B.A.P

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHhi6g1Glhw

Stop It- B.A.P

 

You chuckled at the 6 boys who were having difficulty putting up the 7 men tent. You were in the pavilion preparing the dinner spread. Your parents decided to get the 7 of you to spend some time together since school was getting busy and all of you have been interacting less. *I’m so glad Umma and Appa adopted them.* You smiled, stirring the porridge.

‘Gahhhh, I’m so thirsty!’ YoungJae complained, getting a drink from the fridge.

‘Yeah, it was so tiring.’ Himchan remarked, grabbing YoungJae’s drink to get a sip.

‘Please, you didn’t even do anything but just stood there telling us if the pole was slanted.’ Yongguk said, rolling his eyes.

‘Come on, it’s not an easy job too!’ Himchan defended, folding his arms. The rest of B.A.P rolled their eyes. Himchan, seeing that no one was on his side, rushed to your side, hoping you would support him.

‘Guys, all of you should stop fighting. The food is ready. Just wait at the table.’ You chased them out of the kitchen. Zelo stayed behind help you with the food.

‘Noona, is there anything I can do?’ He asked as you cut the kimchi as a side dish.

‘You can help to pour the drinks.’ You pointed to the fridge. Zelo nodded.

‘Ouch!’ You exclaimed, dropping your knife.

‘Aish, let me see.’ Zelo stopped what he was doing and went t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter