Chapter Nine

Pi Li MIT: Revenge (english)

Chapter 8 recap:

~Next Day~

“Good morning!” Tian Mo Xing shouted

“Morning.” all of them said

“What’s with the sad faces? My fortune today said, “your loved ones will have good luck today” so all of us will have good luck.” Tian Mo Xing said with a happy smile

“Does that mean I’ll get a new purse and beat the rest of the girls in this school?” Miss Cherry ask

“umm…I-I don’t know.” Tian Mo Xing said

Miss Cherry slumped back down at her seat and had a disappointment look on her face.

“With good luck…I’ll get a hot chick soon enough.” 187 said looking at his own reflection.

Tian Mo Xing just shivered at the thought of it coming through and seeing 187 and his precious making out right in front of her, “Not gonna happen.”

“Hopefully my good luck would be getting a new pair of shoes.” 747 said

“How about you 007?” Tian Mo Xing ask

007 just shrug his shoulder.

“What about you Tian Mo Xing? What would you wish your good luck would do?” 747 ask

“hmm…it’s a SE-CR-ET!” Tian Mo Xing shouted and ran away from the clubroom, “Xio Lengfeng, morning!”

“Morning Li Xiao Xing.” Xio Lengfeng said, “Seems like your having a good day today.”

“Yup. I just read my fortune and it said all my love ones would have good luck. So it means you’ll also have good luck.”

“That’s nice of you. Thank you.”

“No problem. You are my friend after all.”

Xio Lengfeng smiled.

Back at the clubroom the others were doing their normal thing until:

747 cell started ringing.

“Hello?” 747 answered.

‘New mission for all of you. (747 put it on speaker) Five minus one equals what? That’s how much are left. But hurry because two are actually in danger. You have an hour to find them or you’ll be sorry. The first clue…be careful who your around with especially your surrounding of mid trees of building.’ the caller hang up

“Five minus one would equal four.” Miss Cherry said

“The five signify us. But two are in danger but he said five minus one which equal four. So that means one of us are in danger and one student body also.” 007 said, “mid trees of building it’s a building surrounded by trees but in the middle.”

“Hey guys. What’s up?” Tian Mo Xing ask

“New mission.” 747 said

“Really? That’s great. Can’t wait to solve it.” Tian Mo Xing said with a smilke

(the “smilke” isn’t a misspell I put it there on purpose…find what it is ‘cause I don’t fell like given it out. Guess)

“Let’s do this.” Miss Cherry said

All of them nodded and left the clubroom and started doing their mission. But something or someone was missing but who?


 

Chapter Nine

 

As all of the MIT members hurried but carefully tried to solve the mystery. Their location is the school garden.

“Oh…pretty flower.” Tian Mo Xing said picking up a rose from the flower bed.

“Tian Mo Xing! Drop it this instant!” Miss Cherry shouted

Tian Mo Xing dropped the flower and turned towards Miss Cherry with her hands help up in the air. Miss Cherry walked over towards Tian Mo Xing and patted all over and then out of nowhere tickled her.

“hahahaha! Mi-Miss Ch-Cherry stop!” Tian Mo Xing shouted with broken sentences while laughing.

Miss Cherry stop tickling Tian Mo Xing, “Never and I mean never touch the flower.”

“But why their so…pretty.” Tian Mo Xing said and was about to pluck another flower until Miss Cherry slap her hand away.

“It’s for decoration for our school garden and NO ONE! I mean NO ONE pluck the flowers!” Miss Cherry said

Tian Mo Xing just nodded her head constantly without stopping because she was scared of Miss Cherry when she’s serious and especially when she shouts.

“Stop shaking your head before you lost it.” Miss Cherry said

 

Tian Mo Xing stop shaking her head.

“Let’s continue searching.” Miss Cherry said

Tian Mo Xing and Miss Cherry and the others looked all over the place.

“Nothing-HERE!” Tian Mo Xing shouted, “Aaaah!”

Tian Mo Xing slip into something making her fall to the ground.

“Ouch. Stupid leaf!” Tian Mo Xing shouted

“You tripped because of a leaf?” 187 ask laughing at Tian Mo Xing’s humor.

Tian Mo Xing just mimic 187 laughed sarcastically.

007 pulled Tian Mo Xing up and found something very particular about the leaf. 007 picked it up and the leaf shape was actually a metal shape as a leaf.

“It’s a metal leaf.” 007 said

“Look. Something’s written underneath it.” Tian Mo Xing said

007 turned it over and it read: Nice job finding what you need. Here’s the second clue: Look carefully where you are. Shadows surround you and shadows are gone. Look where the shadow might appear in front of you. The shadow must face eastward and there you start finding what you are looking for. Start where you began when you arrive at a building of learning. But be careful who you are around with.

“I don’t get it.” Tian Mo Xing said

“ ‘Shadows surround you and shadows are gone. Look where the shadow might appear in front of you’” 007 said saying part of the clue, “Shadows appear when a light appear and it forms a shadow of you.”

“So all we got to do is make a shadow of our self with a light.” Tian Mo Xing said, “That’s easy. I have a light on my cell phone.”

“Not that kind of light. But the light of the sun.” 007 said, “Our shadow has to face east.”

“What time is it? I’m hungry.” 747 said

All of them just looked at 747 saying ‘your crazy right?’ look.

“What? I am hungry.” 747 said

All of them just ignored what he said.

“So start where we began when we arrive at a building of learning. We entered at the entrance of the University.” Miss Cherry said, “Let’s go to the gate!”

All of them ran/walk towards the gate entrance of the university. All of them tried to make a shadow of themselves.

“Ugh! Where’s the sun when you need it!?” Tian Mo Xing shouted with anger

“We’ve only done this for 30 seconds. Be patient Tian Mo Xing.” 007 said

Tian Mo Xing just laughed nervously while scratching her head, “Oops. Sorry.”

Miss Cherry and 747 just laughed at Tian Mo Xing’s action.

“Wei! It’s not funny!” Tian Mo Xing shouted and stomp her foot onto the ground.

“Come on let’s stop playing around and do our cases.” Miss Cherry said

“Alright!” Tian Mo Xing and 747 shouted

All of them tried to make their own shadow.

“Oh look I made a shadow.” Tian Mo Xing said jumping up and down.

All of them went next to Tian Mo Xing and made their own shadow.

“That’s the first step of solving the problem. Next is to go eastward from where we are standing.” Miss Cherry said, “Does anybody have a compass?”

“Nope.” Tian Mo Xing and 747 said in unison.

“Easy. Easy as getting my precious one into my own hands by my handsome looks even you might get trap into…Tian Mo Xing.” 187 said

“In your dreams…as if I ever fall in love with you.” Tian Mo Xing said, “Never in my entire life. No wonder you never had your first love came into you life and I think you’ll never will if your humbleness and ignorance is being kept. I think I’m leaving if this annoying human keeps talking about himself.”

(Whoa. Tian Mo Xing using big words. I think I’m making everyone smarter than 007. I’m sorry Zhan Shi De! D; )

Tian Mo Xing was walking away towards the music department in a rush (running should I say) until she tripped into something.

“Aaahhh! Ouch! That hurt!” Tian Mo Xing shouted, “Stupid ground, stupid earth! Stupid me!”

Tian Mo Xing shouted and kicked whatever was on the ground and something was shining when she kicked on something and was heading straight to Miss Cherry.

“Ah! Miss Cherry, watch out!” Tian Mo Xing shouted and ran towards where Miss Cherry was.

Miss Cherry looked up and saw what was coming towards her and in luck she dodge it. Tian Mo Xi stopped running and took a deep breath.

“Oh. Thank goodness that thing almost hit you.” Tian Mo Xing said and exhaled.

“I’m alright. I saw it just in time to dodge it.” Miss Cherry said

 

“That’s good.” Tian Mo Xing said

“Actually, what you kicked Tian Mo Xing is the clue what we are looking for.” 007 said

“Why is it, every time I trip it always or has to do something with our cases. Literally it has to do something with it.” Tian Mo Xing said

“Your just having bad luck than good luck.” 187 said

Tian Mo Xing just stuck her tongue out.

 

“So childish.” 187 said

“WHAT YOU SAY!!!????” Tian Mo Xing shouted, “I COULDN’T HEAR YOU BECAUSE OF AN ANNOYING MAN NAME QIAN FU HAO WAS TALKING TO LOUD!!!”

187 had to cover his ear because Tian Mo Xing was shouting at his ear.

“SHUT UP! YOUR ANNOYING!” 187 shouted

Tian Mo Xing was fuming with anger and couldn’t handle it anymore.

“QIAN FU HAO YOU’LL NEVER HAVE A LOVER IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE EVEN IF YOU WISH IT!!! YOU KNOW WHY!!?? YOUR PERFECT FACE IS RUIN!” Tian Mo Xing shouted

“oh no you didn’t. You just did say what I thought you say.” 187 said looking at his face at his mirror.

“Oh…I just said it and you can’t make me return the words that I spit out. You know why it’s true.” Tian Mo Xing said holding her cell phone up of a picture of 187 being cropped.

“You…when did you do this?” 187 ask with anger.

“Hmm…let me see. When I had time last night. That’s when I did it while you were talking to your ‘precious one’.” Tian Mo Xing said

“AAAHHHEEEMMM!” Miss Cherry coughed loudly.

Tian Mo Xing and 187 stopped their bickering.

“Thank you. Now 007 read what it says.” Miss Cherry said

The clue read: Nice job finding the second clue. The next one is the last one. To my observation you haven’t notice a thing. That’s great. Your all clueless. The next hint I’ll be giving you is this. Rotten wood and rotten walls. Fences in a room fences in the hallway. No humans ever come near no animals comes close. But remember to be careful who you are around or you’ll be the one who’ll be crying.

“That’s easy. Rotten wood and rotten walls would be an old building.” Tian Mo Xing said

“Then let’s go.” Miss Cherry said

“Alright. Let’s go! Let’s go!” Tian Mo Xing shouted with a smilke

All of them headed to the old building of the school.

“Fences in the room and hallways would be the second floor of the building.” 747 said, “That’s the scariest part of the building. Good thing it’s still the afternoon.”

“Scaredy-cat.” Tian Mo Xing said

“I’m not! I’m just saying that it’s the scariest part of the building.” 747 said, “Even if we’ve been there more than 10 times.”

“Oh come on. We’re use to it by now.” Miss Cherry said

All of them went to the second floor of the old building and searched around of each the classrooms to find any clue.

“I better and I mean, I better not trip on anything that has to do with this case.” Tian Mo Xing said

“You might.” 187 said

“You-” Tian Mo Xing was about to say something until she trip unto something, “Aahh! This is getting in my nerves!”

“Thanks. You found the clue…Tian Mo Xing.” 187 said picking the clue up from the floor.

The clue read: Congrats for finding the last clue of this case. The last hint is this but you have 30 minutes to find me and the other two before they are killed. Remember the first clue I have told you. Here’s the hint: Little space and little room. Two of you have been in it before. Traps and chains are in that room. Little oxygen can make a person die. Remember where you had been. But remember 30 minutes for you and for them. Be careful who you are around with it or you’ll regret it.

The two of you have been in it before. Little space and little room. Traps and chains are in that room.’” 007 said reading parts of the clue, “ Tian Mo Xing remember when the two of us were trap in a little room with numbers and we were tied up in a chair. That’s the room it’s talking about.”

“Let’s go. We only have 30 minutes.” Miss Cherry said

“And only 30 minutes.” Tian Mo Xing said in a whisper with a smilke on her face.

All of them went to where Tian Mo Xing and 007 was trapped a year ago. Once they arrive the door was closed off.

“Stand back. I have a big hammer right here.” 747 said, “knew this would be used if I put it here.”

“Just do it!” Tian Mo Xing shouted

747 stand back and started hammering the door down. Once there was enough to get through he stop and all of them entered inside the room. Suddenly a sound came on.

“Well done. All of you have finally arrive to your destination.” said a voice coming from the speaker, “this brings back memories doesn’t it? And also to you Tian Mo Xing.”

Tian Mo Xing just had a confuse look on her face but with a smilke also.

“Tell us where the two body students are!” Miss Cherry shouted

“Look around. You’ll see them. And I bet one of them look quite familiar to you. Especially you…Zhan Shi De.” said the voice

“What do you mean?” 007 ask

“look for yourself. All of you might be shock on what you see but it’s true.” the voice said

All of them looked around the room and found two girls laying against the wall unconscious. All of them stepped a little closer to see their faces and one of them does look familiar to them.

“AAAHHHH!” Miss Cherry shouted and ran to one of the girls while the others were shock, “HOW DARE YOU!”

“I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to. I actually did.” said the voice

747 and 007 and along with 187 couldn’t move but the one who was hurt the most was none other than Zhan Shi De himself.

“No…it can’t be.” 007 said

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE…


I hope you liked this chapter even though it was boring. Anyway hopefully everyone guessed what smilke  means by now. I hope everyone liked my story so far even with my poor grammer and spelling.

Please expect my next chapter! Thanks everyone for supporting me escpecially to Bubble and CupcakesPrincess...thanks you guys for supporting me! It really helped me.