Qing Shi part two

Pi Li MIT: Revenge (english)

Chapter Three Recap:

"007 will investigate more but will you please take Li Xiao Xing to the nurse office just to make sure nothing's wrong with her." Miss Cherry said

007 just nodded and carried Li Xiao Xing back to the University and to the nurse office.

'Why does every game, Li Xiao Xing have to involve or the one who's hurt?' 007 thought to himself with regret looking at Li Xiao Xing. Then something silver caught 007's eye. Li Xiao Xing was holding something that was silver on her hand. 007 carefully took it away from her and once he seen it, it was...

 

Chapter Four: Qing Shi part two

007 took it from Li Xiao Xing away from her hand carefully. Once finally analyzing it, he finally knows what it was. The thing that Li Xiao Xing was holding was the gift that 007 give to her when it was her birthday last year. The gift was a beautiful silver necklace with encaenia of his love for her.

‘Oh Li Xiao Xing, why does it have to be you?’ 007 thought to himself.

007 were sitting down next to Li Xiao Xing’s bed looking after her until she wakes up from her unconscious self.

‘Wake up soon’ 007 thought holding onto Li Xiao Xing’s soft firm hand.

~With Ms. Cherry, 187, and 747~

Ms. Cherry, 187, and 747 were looking for more evidence on what happen. The clues they found were:

  1. Trail of blood which was fresh
  2. Shattered bottle
  3. Pictures

And

      4. Bracelets

 

They were all shock on what they found especially 747. All three of them returned back to their club room and started analyzing it. Finger prints, DNA, etc. Then the analyzing was finish.

“Find him.” Ms. Cherry said with an angry and confident look

~at the nurse office~

It has been 30 minutes and Li Xiao Xing was still unconscious and Zhan Shi De fell asleep right next to her still holding onto her hand. 15 more minutes Li Xiao Xing woke up from her unconscious self. Li Xiao Xing held herself up and moaned with a pain in her head.

“Argh.” Li Xiao Xing moaned in pain

Zhan Shi De woke up from hearing Li Xiao Xing, “Li Xiao Xing.”

“007, where am I?” Li Xiao Xing

“You’re at nurse office. Remember you passed out?” 007 ask

Li Xiao Xing just nodded.

“Don’t worry; I won’t make you talk about it if you don’t want to.” 007 said

Li Xiao Xing just smiled, “But sooner or later I have to tell Ms. Cherry, she’ll be asking me questions since I am a victim, since I saw everything.”

007 just nodded his head and smiled. Li Xiao Xing told 007 everything that had happen, once Li Xiao Xing told him that he solved the first case. Li Xiao Xing was dismissed and was able to return back to her dorm.

007 went to the Pi Li MIT Club room.

“Ms. Cherry, its Qing Shi.” 007 said sitting down at his seat at his normal position.

Ms. Cherry, 747, 187 just listened what 007 have to say.

007 smirk, “Qing Shi have been playing somewhat of a game, more like somewhat have texted him. Whoever it is, Qing Shi was convinced and tried to hurt Li Xiao Xing but was able to pull himself through it. What happen was, Qing Shi has gotten the text message an 30 minutes before Ms. Cherry and Li Xiao Xing were chatting. After receiving the message, he sneaked out of his dorm and walked towards the girls dorm room but to do that he have to disguise himself as a girl like Lu Ke Ying did and as will as 747. While Ms. Cherry and Li Xiao Xing were chatting, Qing Shi was able to enter into Li Xiao Xing’s room with a key that Teacher Angel had had once that were able to open every dorm rooms in the school. Once entering he kidnapped Li Xiao Xing but Li Xiao Xing was struggling making her line disconnected. Once he had tied Li Xiao Xing into a chair his real self-return back to normal but another text message was sent returning himself back to his mission. But inside him he didn’t want to so he cut himself into making him write the note onto the wall tracing to Li Xiao Xing to the wall and tried to hit Li Xiao Xing with the bottle which was broken but once we were there at the entrance he ran away. It’s like he have to personalities within himself.”

“So you’re saying, someone was trying to hurt Li Xiao Xing by using a student body in this school by sending text message.” 747 said

“Not also that, but weird things have been happening lately.” Ms. Cherry said, “there was a computer glitch a while ago and every student body except us gotten a text message.”

“My ‘precious one’ also gotten a text message.” 187 said looking at his reflection at a mirror.

The case was solved. Then an email was sent to the Pi Li MIT team. Ms. Cherry ran to her computer and opened it, the email was a video. There on the video was a girl hanged with writing: TRY AND CATCH ME BEFORE YOU DIE!

All of them looked at each other in horror. A new case and a new game played have just begun.

 

 

 I hope you enjoy it. Please keep supporting me. I'll update as soon as I can.

Thank you everyone for reading! :)  (bowing with respect)