Chapter Eleven

Pi Li MIT: Revenge (english)

Chapter Ten recap:

~1 hour later~

A nurse came knock on the door and open the door.

“Visitor’s hour is over. Only two people are aloud to stay.” the nurse said

“Could we have 2 minutes before we leave?” Xio Lengfeng ask

“Of course. Take your time.” the nurse said and left the room.

“Zhan Shi De. You should stay with Tian Mo Xing unless you want to be with Lin Yu Jie.” Xio Lengfeng said, “what’s your decision?”

“I’ll stay here with Tian Mo Xing.” 007 said with no hesitation and directly answered her question.

“Please take good care of her.” Xio Lengfeng said, “she’s been a good friend to me even what after I’ve done to all of you. I’ll come visit tomorrow morning.”

“Take good care of my sister 007 or else.” Miss Cherry said, “come on 747 and 187.”

“Take good care of her 007.” 747 and 187 said

“I will.” 007 said

“Bye.” all of them said and left the room leaving 007 by himself.

007 went and sat next to Tian Mo Xing and hold unto her hand.

“Li Xiao Xing, I’m sorry. I’m sorry I couldn’t do anything to protect you. It’s just like my dad…I made him disappointed in me and this also you.” 007 said looking out of the window, “Once you wake up…I’ll treat you your favorite cake and this time I’ll protect you no matter what and won’t disappoint you. So please. Wake up soon.”

007 took care of Tian Mo Xing and talked to her but he know she hears him.

Meanwhile at Sheng Ying University all of the MIT members plus Xio Lengfeng and Xiu-mei was at the MIT clubroom.

“I hope Zhan Shi De is doing okay especially seeing Li Xiao Xing in her condition.” Xio Lengfeng said

“I believe his alright because his with the person he loves.” Xiu-mei said

Xio Lengfeng nodded agreeing to what Xiu-mei had said. Suddenly an email came to Miss Cherry’s computer and she opened it and a video came up.

“Everyone look.” Miss Cherry said

All of them went next to Miss Cherry and watched the video. A person in a mask and a hood was in front of the camera.

“I see you had a hard time believing the truth. But you haven’t catch me yet. I’ll give you time until you recover from your shock. But I think I know who made Li Xiao Xing into that accident but I guess you could wait until tomorrow.” said the mask person.

“This person is unbelievable!” Xiu-mei shouted

“I told you not to let anyone get hurt. I’m not playing your game anymore.” said a voice down the hall from the MIT clubroom.

“Don’t worry. It’s not like anyone’s going to die. Remember, you get your revenge and I get what I want.” said another voice.

“I promise. If you get someone else get hurt I’m not playing anymore.” said the first voice.

“Chill. It’s part of the game.” said the second voice.

“This game is getting to far.” said the first voice, “I’m leaving.”

The two stranger left the hallway with an undying questions with the mystery of each cases. Who can this two strangers be and who are they after?

But the worse scenario is…would Tian Mo Xing wake up before 3 months arrive? What happen to Lin Yu Jie?


 

Chapter Eleven

 

The MIT members plus Xiu-mei and Xio Lengfeng came along with 747, 187, and Miss Cherry.

“Since you two are here…you two will be a substitute for Tian Mo Xing and 007 since you know about this cases.” Miss Cherry said, “Do you want to be apart?”

Xiu-mei and Xio Lengfeng looked at each other and nodded their head.

“Great…let’s go and finish this case for Tian Mo Xing and 007.” Miss Cherry said

All of them headed out of the MIT clubroom since they receive a clue on where the person is.

This is what the clue said: You have been there many times. Alone or by group during at night and during day. But mostly it’s great for Halloween. I’m sure you’ll find me soon.

(Okay…I had a problem at doing some cluse…so it might not be interesting. Sorry.)

“Okay. So the clue said: Alone or by group during at night and during day. But mostly it’s great for Halloween. And also we’ve been there.” Xiu-mei said, “Will unless you guys were.”

“Actually all of us have been there.” Xio Lengfeng said, “That’s the old building. And the scariest room that’s great for Halloween is…the science room that’s been build since 1965 and rumors has it that the teacher of that class is still there wandering around to teach students.”

“Lengfeng! You’re scarring me!” Xiu-mei shouted hiding behind Miss Cherry.

Xio Lengfeng just laughed, “I’m sorry.”

“Come on let’s go and get this over with.” Miss Cherry said

All of them headed to the old building of the University.

“Which classroom is it?” 187 ask

“The third floor which is the senior’s class and its room 325. The end of the hall and the darkest part of the hall.” Xio Lengfeng said

All of them went up to the third floor and Xiu-mei was walking behind Miss Cherry holding unto her arms like a little frighten kid.

“Xiu-mei, you’re holding unto my arms to hard.” Miss Cherry said

“I-I’m sorry Miss Cherry. It’s j-just that I don’t like this at all.” Xiu-mei said with a scary frighten voice

“You could hold on but don’t hold on to hard.” Miss Cherry said reassuring Xiu-mei.

All of them carefully went down the hall of the third floor. Half way to the room they heard noises. Noises of squeaks and voices of the last room which is the room they are going to. Noises of finger-nails onto the chalkboard. Noises of students screaming for help.

“M-Miss Ch-Cherry. Wh-what was that?” Xiu-mei and Xio Lengfeng ask

“Don’t worry…it’s just a tape recorder.” Miss Cherry said

Once they got closer to the room. Lengfeng peek through first and saw the teacher’s soul in front of the room and disappeared and appeared right in front of Lengfeng.

“AAAHHHH!” Lengfeng shouted and fainted.

‘What do I see? Students who wants to be here’ said the soul of the teacher

“G-G-GH-GHOST!” Xiu-mei shouted and fainted also.

Miss Cherry, 747, and 187 was stiff as a rock not able to speak or move or blink or do anything from shock of what they are seeing right in front of them.

‘More students for me to teach and eat’ said the soul of the teacher

The science teacher’s soul has been woken by the mastermind. Rumors around the school were going around about the teacher. The teacher that was teaching of the old building suddenly disappeared of his 15th year of teaching at Sheng Ying University and now it has come back for some reason that no one knows.

Miss Cherry, Xiu-mei, Xio Lengfeng 187, and 007 woke up and found themselves inside the classroom and teacher’s soul right at the front of the class teaching and they surrounded by souls of students who pass away and students who was accidentally been sent to this room.

‘Run! Run!’ all of the students souls shouted at them.

“Run? Why?” Xio Lengfeng ask

‘Run! Before he gets you’ said the student soul beside them.

“What happen to you?” Xiu-mei ask

I was like you. A student once. I came here with my friends and he appeared and captured us. We awoke just like you. We we’re scared to leave so we ended like this because he did something horrible to us. To everyone. So please…run!’ said another student beside them

‘Run!’ all of them shouted

The MIT members looked at each other and nodded in agreement and ran towards the door.

‘Please remember me…I’m Tian Mo Xing…please don‘t forget me.’ said the girl with brown hair with tears coming down from her checks, ‘Please.’

Once all of them ran away from the room and down to the second floor and stop.

“Did she said her name was Tian Mo Xing?” Xiu-mei ask

“That can’t be our Tian Mo Xing right?” Xio Lengfeng ask

“That can’t be. She’s at the hospital in a coma. If her soul is…nah. That’s impossible.” Miss Cherry said

Suddenly Miss Cherry’s cell phone rang, “Hello?”

‘Tao Mei Ren…where’s Tian Mo Xing?’ Teacher Angel ask

“Mom…what are you saying?” Miss Cherry ask

‘Where’s Tian Mo Xing!? Lu Ke Ying has been acting strange yesterday. Talking about Tian Mo Xing in danger. Where is she?’ Teacher Angel ask

“Sh-she’s at the hospital. She’s in a coma right now and Zhan She Di is taking care of her.” Miss Cherry said

‘Co-coma? What happen?’

“Mom. We’ll talk about this later. Someone else on the other line is calling me.” Miss Cherry said and hung up and answered the other line, “Hello?”

‘Miss Cherry…Tian Mo Xing-she’s in the emergency room.’ 007 said

“Hold on we’re coming right now!” Miss Cherry shouted and hang up the phone, “Tian Mo Xing is in a bad condition right now. Let’s go to the hospital quick.”

All of them ran out of the old building and hurried to the hospital as possible as they can. Once they arrive they went to where the emergency room of where Tian Mo Xing was being operated.

“Zhan She Di/007!” all of them shouted

“What happen?” 747 ask

“Her breathing was abnormal so they took her in the emergency room.” 007 said

Suddenly Miss Cherry’s cell rang again, “Hello mom.”

‘What’s happening to Tian Mo Xing? Lu Ke Ying is at the hospital saying she’s in danger. What’s happening?’ Teacher Angel ask with worried voice

“She’s at the emergency room right now being operated. We don’t know what’s happening.” Miss Cherry said

‘Please…take care of your sister no matter what. Never let get your eyes out of her for even a second. Please…I-I never want it to happen again. Never.’ Teacher Angel said crying

“I will. I promise.” Miss Cherry said and hung up.

 

~1 hour later~

All six of them were sitting at the seats waiting for a doctor to come out.

[‘Please remember me…I’m Tian Mo Xing…please don‘t forget me.’ said the girl with brown hair with tears coming down from her checks, ‘Please.’ ]

Miss Cherry was reoccurring what happen at the room of the old building just a few hours ago when they we’re surrounded by student’s soul.

Suddenly a doctor and a nurse came out of the emergency room and all of them ran up.

“Is she okay?” 187 ask

The nurse looked at the doctor and the doctor nodded letting the nurse tell them.

“Actually…Tian Mo Xing is…”the nurse pause for awhile having a hard time to let it out.

The other’s were worried and starting crying (Xiu-mei, Xio Lengfeng, and Miss Cherry) even though the results wasn’t out yet.

“She’s…….

 

To be continue…


 

 

Dan dan dan……..

 

Hope everyone likes this chapter even though it was very boring.

To everyone especially @CupcakesPrincess

Smilke is not a real word I made it up myself combining two words in one.

(Sorry CupcakesPrincess)

Smil is smile and the ke is smirk with an added ‘e’

@Bubble…Do I really leave a lot of cliffhangers? I just love leaving cliffhangers because it leaves a lot of questions and mystery on the story. I’m sorry. Hopefully you get use to it.

Hopefully everyone enjoyed my story so far and sorry for the late update! Please wait for the next chapter! ^O^

 

@Bubble and CupcakesPrincess

       The ideas came from watching to many dramas at one time and also from my head. I hope that answers ur questions.

@CupcakesPrincess

    I may or may not be the mastermind (s) of behind all of this cases but you'll just have to wait and find out.