Chapter Thirteen

Pi Li MIT: Revenge (english)

Warning: When reading this chapter please do not kill yourself or scream. Thank you. You may proceed.

Chapter Twelve recap:

The scene of the brown haired girl keeps repeating in Miss Cherry’s head as if it was telling her something. Recalling the scene the girl resembles as Tian Mo Xing but why was she telling her to remember her and why was her name the same as Tian Mo Xing? This was puzzling Miss Cherry even more.

25 minutes has passed and everyone had fallen asleep.

(Miss Cherry’s dream would be in italic)

[‘Miss Cherry!’ a brown haired girl shouted from a distance, ‘Please. Don’t forget me’

‘Tian Mo Xing?’ Miss Cherry ask with a confusing look on her face

‘I see you’re happy. That’s great! Tell mother for me that I’m sorry and to Lu Ke Ying also and also to 007. And I’m sorry to you also. I must be just a burden to everyone aren’t I?’ Tian Mo Xing said

‘You’re not a burden. It’s part of your personality.’ Miss Cherry said holding unto Tian Mo Xing’s hand

‘Thanks. But if I don’t make it in time. I’m very sorry.’ Tian Mo Xing said disappearing little by little

‘Tian Mo Xing! Don’t leave! TIAN MO XING!’ Miss Cherry shouted

‘Please solve the case for me it might help me but do it before 1 month and please don’t forget me…..I love you. Sister.’ a soft wind of voice said it pass her ears…the voice of her sister…Tian Mo Xing.

“TIAN MO XING!” Miss Cherry shouted and shoot up beside Tian Mo Xing and still holding unto her hand.

Miss Cherry look beside her and Tian Mo Xing was still there.

“Miss Cherry? What’s wrong?” Xiu-mei ask

Everyone had woken up from their sleep.

“Sorry if I disturbed your sleep.” Miss Cherry said

“Why were you shouting Tian Mo Xing’s name a second ago?” 747 ask

“I-It was just a dream.” Miss Cherry said.

“Could you please tell us? She might be saying something to you.” Xio Lengfeng said

Miss Cherry looked at everyone and nodded and told them her dreams.

“She wants us to solve the case before 1 month?” 187 ask

Miss Cherry nodded, “she said it might help her wake up. But I’m not sure if we can do it before 1 month.”

“Be positive Miss Cherry. She wants all of us to help her and we also want to help her. We can do it.” Xio Lengfeng said

“I agree with her.” Xiu-mei and 747 said

“Alright. Will try our best.” Miss Cherry said

“This time I’ll be part of the case this time.” 007 said

“What about Tian Mo Xing?” Xiu-mei ask

“Don’t worry. Her mother is coming today.” 007 said

“Alright.” Miss Cherry said, “Let’s go.”

All of them headed out of Tian Mo Xing’s room.

[‘Good luck. Everyone.’ Tian Mo Xing’s voice said to everyone of them in their head]

All of them had arrived back at Sheng Ying University and headed at the clubroom. Once arriving…Miss Cherry’s cell phone rang with was an unknown caller so Miss Cherry put it on speaker.

‘All but one I see is returning but I think all of you made a big mistake in your entire life. Here’s a clue: Precious to all of you easily to be pluck of its roots. Now all most half way pluck but never all the way. With one little pull your precious ones are gone from your life. I’ll give you 15 minutes. Good-luck or regret It.’ said the caller

“Something precious to all of us?” Xio Lengfeng ask, “That would be our families.”

“But it’s considering one person who’s precious to all of us.” Xiu-mei said

“Half way pluck, half way pluck.” Miss Cherry said pacing back and forth

Then something hit all of them at the same time and looks at each other in horror as if something had just gone wrong…and something has gone wrong. The one who’s precious to all of them is no other than…

“Tian Mo Xing!” all of them shouted and ran out of the MIT clubroom.

All of them regretted of leaving Tian Mo Xing behind before making sure that her mother was coming. They all regretted it.

‘Hang in there Tian Mo Xing!’ all of them thought in their head.

Can they make it in time? Is this person the mastermind or the player? Is it the end of Tian Mo Xing or will someone save her?


Chapter Thirteen

Once all of them had arrived at the National Taiwan University Hospital they ran as fast as they could before the person could get to her and kill her.

“Hurry!” Miss Cherry shouted running faster as she had never had before her lifetime.

All of them hurried as possible, instead of taking the elevator they took the stairs up to the 20th floor as fast as they could no matter how tired they were. Once they arrive immediately bang open Tian Mo Xing’s door.

“Brother! Please stop!” shouted a girl with long brown hair

The boy got lost from the girls grip and went directly to where Tian Mo Xing’s bed.

“BROTHER NO! /STOP!” everyone shouted and ran to the boy

The boy didn’t hesitate and cut off Tian Mo Xing’s oxygen.

“NO!” the MIT members shouted

Miss Cherry fell at the foot of the bed and cried and suddenly someone’s soul appeared in front of everyone.

[All of you did your best. Thank you very much. I’ll miss all of you. Miss Cherry thank you for being the best sister. 007 thank you for being the best boyfriend. 747 and 187 thank you for being great friends and also Xiu-mei and Xio Lengfeng. Don’t regret what you’ve done Lin Yu Jie…I would have done the same thing also if I could. Thank you and please…don’t forget me.]

The soul of Tian Mo Xing went to her own body and looked at her own self and cried and suddenly disappeared in front of them with a force smile.

[Thank you]

“Tian Mo Xing!” Miss Cherry shouted and cried much harder.

007 was regretting everything…his hands curled up in a fist. The others were crying or angry.

“How dare you do that to my sister!?” Miss Cherry shouted with anger in her voice.

The brother of Lin Yu Jie just laughed in victory. 007 had enough of everything and rush to Lin Yu Jie’s brother and punch him.

“Shut it! How-dare you kill her! Why kill her!” 007 shouted with tears running off her cheeks.

“You hurt my sister’s hurt just because of her. She’s just an idiot who follow you anywhere! She’s just a who has no life in her!” the brother shouted

“You don’t say that to my sister and only my sister!” Miss Cherry shouted and kicked the brother, “She’s been through enough and this is what happens to her! You’ve killed her! You killed my sister! MY ONLY SISTER! I DON’T WANT TO SEE ANYONE OF YOU IN FRONT OF ME OR IN SHENG YING UNIVERISTY PROPERTY! GET OUT! GGEETT OOUUTT!”

Lin Yu Jie and her brother got out of the room.

“I hate you! I HATE YOU!” Lin Yu Jie shouted and ran away from her brother.

Once the two were out of the hospital police was waiting for them two and put them into jail.

All of the MIT members plus Xiu-mei and Xio Lengfeng cried waterfall. Suddenly doctors and nurses started coming inside the room and started to cover Tian Mo Xing with white sheets.

“No! Please don’t take care away!” Miss Cherry shouted, “She’s still alive!”

Xio Lengfeng cried even harder as what Miss Cherry is saying, “Miss Cherry! She’s not here.”

“No! She’s still here!” Miss Cherry shouted and cried, “she’s still here…she’s-Aaahhh! Tian Mo Xing!”

~2 weeks later~

Everyone was back to their normal lives will kind of. All of them had graduated but they we’re still an MIT members adding Xiu-mei and Xio Lengfeng also. Zhan She Di became a famous detective along with the help of the MIT members most of the times. How about Miss Cherry? Miss Cherry is still the principal and this time the official Principal of Sheng Ying University. A week ago, Teacher Angel, Lu Ke Ying, and Tao Ying Ming (the principal and father of Miss Cherry) came back from the states and went to Tian Mo Xing’s funeral along with all of Tian Mo Xing’s friends and her mother and the MIT members. After five days the three went on vacation and ask if Miss Cherry wants to go but Miss Cherry refused. As you can see their lives were kind of back to normal.

Zhan She Di was doing great in his detective job but he wished he could say five little words to Tian Mo Xing and also three little words to say his feelings towards her.

[I’ll be here with you forever, 007 and I too also love you.]

As if answering the call…rain started falling from the heaven…the tears and love was pouring to everyone but will always be smiling and watching them everyday.

The end.

 


*sob* sob*

I was crying while writing this chapter. Someone hand me a tissue!

Hope you liked this story and chapter. Thanks everyone for reading but apparently this is the end of this. AND YES THIS CHAPTER WAS BORING! ^o^

BUT PLEASE SOMEONE HAND ME A TISSUE! *sob* sob*

@Bubble

Hopefully you haven't killed yourself. Sorry...but there has to be some tragic moments. I'm so, so sorry.

Thanks to the people who pump me up to continue writing and those are:

CupcakePrincess

Bubble

Sweetghost

GuiLun-xox

GuiLunForever24

Humble-Goody2shoes

Angelynn

Angietyj

dramaddict

GuilunLovers01

Tharyar

strawberrykiss1126

LoveAaron

anjelecx07

StarryUmika

--Aznchika

Chantal

If there's anyone who I miss please tell me.

Those people who was with me the whole time cheering me up especially to Bubble and CupcakesPrincess thanks you! It helped me a lot.

^O^ Will it's the end of this story. But don't worry. I'll be making a sequal pretty soon. Please wait for it! ^O^

Sorry if it's a short story but...appearantly it came to an end. Probably. (mwuahahaha-evil laugh)

See ya soon!