Chapter Eight

Pi Li MIT: Revenge (english)

Chapter Seven recap:

“Tell us from the beginning.” Ms. Cherry said

Xio Lengfeng nodded and started telling them, “As I was going back to my room after my last period class, a box was outside of the door of my room so I just picked it up. The strange thing is that it had my name on it. So I opened the box once I was inside my room and found a disc. I was curious on what it is, so I put into my hardware and it popped up of some kind of game so I played it. Once I pass the first level…it told me to do a mission and the mission was to kidnap Li Xiao Xing…I thought she was also playing the same game as me and tried to beat me to the last level so I did what it told me. At first I hesitated because I had studies to do but inside my jealousy and anger just rise and fear that she would really beat me so I did it anyway. And that’s when I did all sorts of traps just for her but nothing work since you guys was always with her. I didn’t meant to catch you Miss Cherry. I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright. But next time when you get something strange let us look at it first.” Miss Cherry said

“Thank you.” Xio Lengfeng said

“Do you know anyone else who receive the same CD as you?” 007 ask

“No, one I know of.” Xio Lengfeng said

“Was there an address on the box you receive?” 007 ask

“No, it was just my name on it and the school’s address and nothing else.” Xio Lengfeng said

“Alright. That’s all my question.” 007 said

“Alright. You may go.” Miss Cherry said

Xio Lengfeng bowed and left the classroom.

All of the Pi Li MIT members were thinking on who could have sent that box.

“HHEEELLLPPP! Someone help me!” shouted a girl which was right down the hallway of the MIT clubroom.

All MIT members (except Tian Mo Xing) ran down the hallway where the girl was screaming. Once all of them gotten closer to where the scene was. Two girls were there. One was on her knees and the other on the floor.

All of them gotten closer enough to see the girls faces. All of them gasp on what they saw….it was none other than….


Chapter Eight

 

All of them gotten closer enough to see the girls faces. All of them hasp on what they saw…it was none other than Xio Lengfeng and Tian Mo Xing.

“Miss Cherry, help…she…she just collapsed onto the floor.” Xio Lengfeng said

“Tian Mo Xing!” all of them shouted

007 carried Tian Mo Xing to the infirmary bridle style and the others were behind following. Once they gotten to the infirmary…the nurse checked Tian Mo Xing.

“She’s alright. She’s just exhausted but she has cuts on her fingers and hands.” the nurse said

“What caused the cuts?” Miss Cherry ask

“Most of them are from a knife but it doesn’t seems like it was on purpose. Do you know if she has been working for some kind of jobs recently?” the nurse ask

All of them shook their heads.

“To my belief, her exhaustion is from some kind of job she’s working on. Keep her away from work or any studies for about 2 to 3 days or it might be even worse.” the nurse said

“Do you know if the exhaustion she had was just for today’s work?” 007 ask

“No…her cause of her exhaustion is that she’s been working for about 2 to 3 days none stop. She had lots of stress build inside her so keep her away from anything that would worsen it.” the nurse said

“Thank you.” Miss Cherry said

The nurse just nodded and left them alone.

“what has she been doing all this time?” 747 ask

187 and Xio Lengfeng was talking to each other or should I say 187 was flirting with Xio Lengfeng meanwhile the others was taking care of Tian Mo Xing.

“She has to many cuts.” Miss Cherry said holding onto Tian Mo Xing’s hand.

~1 hour later~

Tian Mo Xing woke up and found herself surrounded by Miss Cherry, 007, and 747.

“Tian Mo Xing.” Miss Cherry said with a worried voice

“Miss Cherry? Where am I?” Tian Mo Xing ask

“Your in the infirmary because you collapsed.” 007 said

Tian Mo Xing just nodded in understanding and started to get up from the infirmary bed but Miss Cherry and 007 stopped her.

“I got to back to my room and do my project.” Tian Mo Xing said in a weak voice

“Your lying to yourself.” 007 said

 

“What do you mean? I didn’t do anything wrong.” Tian Mo Xing said

“Tian Mo Xing, have you been working at some place?” Miss Cherry ask

Tian Mo Xing looked away and didn’t answer.

“Tian Mo Xing…tell us the truth. Are you working at a place that we don’t know?” Miss Cherry ask again.

Tian Mo Xing still didn’t answer Miss Cherry’s question.

“Fine. Don’t tell us. But when your ready just tell us but you have to stay with us and rest.” Miss Cherry said

“I-I can’t. I-I have to go.” Tian Mo Xing said and stood up and started to walk towards the door but she stopped by 007.

“You can’t leave.” 007 said

“Tian Mo Xing, you got to rest. Your tired.” 747 said

Tian Mo Xing had her head down so no one could see her face and turned around.

 

“I-I didn’t mean to.” Tian Mo Xing said, “I-I just wanted to help my mom.”

Tian Mo Xing started crying.

“Your mom? What happen?” Miss Cherry ask with concern in her voice.

“Sh-She went to the hospital and had a check up and she found out she has cancer and r-right now she’s at the hospital being treated.” Tian Mo Xing said, “I’m sorry.”

Miss Cherry had her hand over and started crying herself and hugged Tian Mo Xing.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.” Tian Mo Xing said crying along with Miss Cherry.

“Oh, Tian Mo Xing.” Miss Cherry said

The two had a sister moment for 15 minutes while the rest of members were listening.

“When did you find out?” Miss Cherry ask

“3 days ago, that’s when I started working at a café near here.” Tian Mo Xing said

“You should have told me at the beginning…I could have help.”

“I’m sorry. You already have enough work in your hands, I didn’t want to disturb you.”

“I know I’m the principal of this school but I still have time for my little sister.”

Tian Mo Xing smiled, “Thank you.”

Miss Cherry hugged Tian Mo Xing tightly.

“Mi-Miss Cherry…to-too tight.” Tian Mo Xing said

“Ooops. Sorry.” Miss Cherry said and broke the hug

747, 007, 187, and Xio Lengfeng just laughed.

“Thanks Lengfeng for helping me at the hallway.” Tian Mo Xing said

“No problem. It was all I can do of what I did to all of you.” Xio Lengfeng said, “I should get going. It’s getting late and almost past my curfew.”

“Alright. See you tomorrow then.” Tian Mo Xing said waving her hand.

“Let me you.” 187 said

“Thank you.” Xio Lengfeng said

007, Tian Mo Xing, Miss Cherry, and 747 shook their head and just laughed and left the infirmary room also to go back to the clubroom.

“I’ll get you. I’ll get you soon my love. Soon you’ll be mine. You’ll see.” said a voice down the hall of the infirmary where Tian Mo Xing and the others were, “You’ll be mine and no one can take you away from me. No one.”

“Soon enough…we could have the love of our life.” said another voice, “I’m just playing along with you. You get what you want and I get what I want.”

“But remember the deal.” the first voice said

“I remember and also of your deal.” the second voice said

The strangers left in a rush like a wind that you can’t see it with your own eyes even if you tried.

“I have to do my project or I’ll be in trouble.” Tian Mo Xing said

“You can’t. The nurse said “she has to stay away from work or any studies” that’s what she said anyway.” 747 said mimicking the nurse’s voice.

Tian Mo Xing just sigh, “I’m going to fail.”

“Don’t worry. Remember I’m on top of the teachers so I could always help.” Miss Cherry said, “The power of a principal!”

Miss Cherry just laughed evilly while Tian Mo Xing was scared of how Miss Cherry laughed.

“Who wants some Ramen!?” Miss Cherry ask

“Oh… I do!” 747 and Tian Mo Xing shouted except 007

“Alright. Let’s go!” Miss Cherry shouted and ran

“Wei! Wait for me!” Tian Mo Xing shouted and ran after along with 007 and 747

~Next Day~

“Good morning!” Tian Mo Xing shouted

“Morning.” all of them said

“What’s with the sad faces? My fortune today said, “your loved ones will have good luck today” so all of us will have good luck.” Tian Mo Xing said with a happy smile

“Does that mean I’ll get a new purse and beat the rest of the girls in this school?” Miss Cherry ask

“umm…I-I don’t know.” Tian Mo Xing said

Miss Cherry slumped back down at her seat and had a disappointment look on her face.

“With good luck…I’ll get a hot chick soon enough.” 187 said looking at his own reflection.

Tian Mo Xing just shivered at the thought of it coming through and seeing 187 and his precious making out right in front of her, “Not gonna happen.”

“Hopefully my good luck would be getting a new pair of shoes.” 747 said

“How about you 007?” Tian Mo Xing ask

007 just shrug his shoulder.

“What about you Tian Mo Xing? What would you wish your good luck would do?” 747 ask

“hmm…it’s a SE-CR-ET!” Tian Mo Xing shouted and ran away from the clubroom, “Xio Lengfeng, morning!”

“Morning Li Xiao Xing.” Xio Lengfeng said, “Seems like your having a good day today.”

“Yup. I just read my fortune and it said all my love ones would have good luck. So it means you’ll also have good luck.”

“That’s nice of you. Thank you.”

“No problem. You are my friend after all.”

Xio Lengfeng smiled.

Back at the clubroom the others were doing their normal thing until:

747 cell started ringing.

“Hello?” 747 answered.

New mission for all of you. (747 put it on speaker) Five minus one equals what? That’s how much are left. But hurry because two are actually in danger. You have an hour to find them or you’ll be sorry. The first clue…be careful who your around with especially your surrounding of mid trees of building.’ the caller hang up

“Five minus one would equal four.” Miss Cherry said

“The five signify us. But two are in danger but he said five minus one which equal one. So that means one of us are in danger and one student body also.” 007 said, “mid trees of building it’s a building surrounded by trees but in the middle.”

“Hey guys. What’s up?” Tian Mo Xing ask

“New mission.” 747 said

“Really? That’s great. Can’t wait to solve it.” Tian Mo Xing said with a smilke

(the “smilke” isn’t a misspell I put it there on purpose…find what it is ‘cause I don’t fell like given it out. Guess)

“Let’s do this.” Miss Cherry said

All of them nodded and left the clubroom and started doing their mission. But something or someone was missing but who?

 

To be continue…


 

 

Remember to figure out what smilke means but you’ll find out soon enough if you don’t get it.

Bubble and CupcakesPrincess you guess it right. But it’s quiet easy to find out who it is. May be I should try something different once in a while. 

 

Thanks everyone for reading...Sorry I had to revise something from the later chapter because of a few mishap. Sorry ^O^