Chapter Ten

Pi Li MIT: Revenge (english)

Chapter Nine recap:

The clue read: Nice job finding the second clue. The next one is the last one. To my observation you haven’t notice a thing. That’s great. Your all clueless. The next hint I’ll be giving you is this. Rotten wood and rotten walls. Fences in a room fences in the hallway. No humans ever come near no animals comes close. But remember to be careful who you are around or you’ll be the one who’ll be crying.

“That’s easy. Rotten wood and rotten walls would be an old building.” Tian Mo Xing said

“Then let’s go.” Miss Cherry said

“Alright. Let’s go! Let’s go!” Tian Mo Xing shouted with a smilke

All of them headed to the old building of the school.

“Fences in the room and hallways would be the second floor of the building.” 747 said, “That’s the scariest part of the building. Good thing it’s still the afternoon.”

“Scaredy-cat.” Tian Mo Xing said

“I’m not! I’m just saying that it’s the scariest part of the building.” 747 said, “Even if we’ve been there more than 10 times.”

“Oh come on. We’re use to it by now.” Miss Cherry said

All of them went to the second floor of the old building and searched around of each the classrooms to find any clue.

“I better and I mean, I better not trip on anything that has to do with this case.” Tian Mo Xing said

“You might.” 187 said

“You-” Tian Mo Xing was about to say something until she trip unto something, “Aahh! This is getting in my nerves!”

“Thanks. You found the clue…Tian Mo Xing.” 187 said picking the clue up from the floor.

The clue read: Congrats for finding the last clue of this case. The last hint is this but you have 30 minutes to find me and the other two before they are killed. Remember the first clue I have told you. Here’s the hint: Little space and little room. Two of you have been in it before. Traps and chains are in that room. Little oxygen can make a person die. Remember where you had been. But remember 30 minutes for you and for them. Be careful who you are around with it or you’ll regret it.

“ The two of you have been in it before. Little space and little room. Traps and chains are in that room.’” 007 said reading parts of the clue, “ Tian Mo Xing remember when the two of us were trap in a little room with numbers and we were tied up in a chair. That’s the room it’s talking about.”

“Let’s go. We only have 30 minutes.” Miss Cherry said

“And only 30 minutes.” Tian Mo Xing said in a whisper with a smilke on her face.

All of them went to where Tian Mo Xing and 007 was trapped a year ago. Once they arrive the door was closed off.

“Stand back. I have a big hammer right here.” 747 said, “knew this would be used if I put it here.”

“Just do it!” Tian Mo Xing shouted

747 stand back and started hammering the door down. Once there was enough to get through he stop and all of them entered inside the room. Suddenly a sound came on.

“Well done. All of you have finally arrive to your destination.” said a voice coming from the speaker, “this brings back memories doesn’t it? And also to you Tian Mo Xing.”

Tian Mo Xing just had a confuse look on her face but with a smilke also.

“Tell us where the two body students are!” Miss Cherry shouted

“Look around. You’ll see them. And I bet one of them look quite familiar to you. Especially you…Zhan Shi De.” said the voice

“What do you mean?” 007 ask

“look for yourself. All of you might be shock on what you see but it’s true.” the voice said

All of them looked around the room and found two girls laying against the wall unconscious. All of them stepped a little closer to see their faces and one of them does look familiar to them.

“AAAHHHH!” Miss Cherry shouted and ran to one of the girls while the others were shock, “HOW DARE YOU!”

“I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to. I actually did.” said the voice

747 and 007 and along with 187 couldn’t move but the one who was hurt the most was none other than Zhan Shi De himself.

“No…it can’t be.” 007 said


 

Chapter Ten

“Take the two to the infirmary.” Miss Cherry said with tears running down from her cheeks.

187 and 747 took each one of the girls to the infirmary and everyone else followed behind. Once they arrived the nurses of the infirmary took care of them along with two doctors.

“Bad news.” said one of the doctor.

“What is it?” Miss Cherry ask

“Your friend is in a coma right now with the impact she had by hitting her head first onto the ground. To my observation she might not wake up for weeks but may be for months. I’m very sorry. But the other thing is…she might have lost her memory but can’t be sure yet until she wakes up. I’m very sorry.” the doctor said 

The doctor and nurses left the room leaving the others behind.

Tian Mo Xing was sitting down with a smilke on her face.

“You could stop acting now. I know your not the real one.” 007 said with a cold voice

“What are you talking about 007?” 747 ask

“I’m talking about her.” 007 said pointing at Tian Mo Xing

“Nice job noticing…Zhan Shi De but I think you notice to late.” the fake Tian Mo Xing said, “the real one…should be here right about now.”

“Miss Cherry! Miss Cherry!” shouted a girl from the hallways.

“Xio Lengfeng…what is it?” Miss Cherry ask

“I-I was with Tian Mo Xing until-wait. Tian Mo Xing weren’t you in a car accident?” Xio Lengfeng ask with a worried look on her face

“Nope. I’m the fake one. The Tian Mo Xing you were talking about is the real one.” The fake Tian Mo Xing said

“Wait…ca-car accident?” Miss Cherry ask with a worried look on her face

Xio Lengfeng nodded her head, “I-I’m sorry it’s my fault. I-”

“We could talk about this later. Where is she?” 007 ask

“She’s at the National Taiwan University Hospital.” Xio Lengfeng said

All of them ran out of the room and 007 stop.

“You…come with us.” 007 said with a cold voice.

The fake Tian Mo Xing came along with them. All of them took a taxi to the National Taiwan University Hospital as fast as they can. Once they arrive they went to the emergency room where Tian Mo Xing was operated.

“Tell us what happen and say it slowly.” Miss Cherry said.

Xio Lengfeng nodded, “This morning when the two of us meet in the hallway. The two of us plan to go shopping. We meet an hour later and directly went shopping. Then about 8 minutes ago before coming to you. I was talking to her and someone accidentally pushed me into the middle of the road. A car was coming directly at me and Tian Mo Xing pushed me out of the way but…SHE GOT HIT BECAUSE ME!”

Xio Lengfeng started crying and blamed herself.

“Dear stop crying. It was no one’s fault except the person who pushed you.” Miss Cherry said

“Did you see what the person’s face look like?” 187 ask

“No. I could only see his back part.” Xio Lengfeng said, “he has brown hair and was wearing black jacket and that’s all I could remember. But the weird thing is before the accident…Tian Mo Xing was acting strange.”

“What do you mean by strange? She always act strange.” 187 said

“Wei! Don’t you dare say that about Tian Mo Xing.” 747 said

187 just ignored him.

“Anyway. What do you mean by strange?” 007 ask

“While shopping…she was spacing out in space. She’s always looking back as if someone was following her and she wouldn’t even eat all of her strawberry cake.” Xio Lengfeng said

007 was thinking, “Did she say anything?”

“I did hear a little of what she was whispering.” Xio Lengfeng said

“What did she say?” 747 ask

“She said it like this, ‘Something’s weird. I know someone is following but who?’ and that’s all I could hear from her.” Xio Lengfeng said

007 and Miss Cherry was thinking who could be following Tian Mo Xing. Suddenly the doctor came out of the emergency room. All of them expect the fake Tian Mo Xing ran up to the doctor.

“How is she?” Miss Cherry ask

“Can I talk to the relative privately for a minute?” the doctor ask, “who’s her relative?”

“I am.” Miss Cherry said

“Alright. Please follow me.” the doctor said

Miss Cherry just followed the doctor with a worried look on her face.

“Since we have time until they come…you need to explain everything.” 007 said in a cold voice.

“But firstly…tell me how you knew I wasn’t the real Tian Mo Xing when you saw me.” the fake Tian Mo Xing said

“Once you came inside the clubroom you immediately sat down at Tian Mo Xing’s seat and plus her hair was in pig-tails not pony tail. Also…Tian Mo Xing never once said 187 real name. But the pony tail got you caught but you acted great as Tian Mo Xing.” 007 said with a cold voice, “but next time. Be careful.”

The fake Tian Mo Xing clapped her hand, “Nice job. Anyway my part of the story is that I was force of doing it or else this person is going to kill my sister. I had no choice but to do it so I observed Tian Mo Xing for about 2 days. I don’t know who the person was but he will make sure that if I don’t do it he will surely kill my sister no matter what. But I’m not sure who was the person who pushed Xio Lengfeng. My guest would be it was the same person who forced me. By the way my name is Chen Xiu-mei and I’m very sorry about Lin Yu Jie.”

“So you were force to do it.” 187 said

Chen Xiu-mei nodded her head, “I’m sorry. I didn’t want to do it in the beginning but I had no choice. I didn’t know the person’s plan but I just followed the instruction.”

“You could take your mask off. It’s getting annoying.” 007 said with a cold voice.

“Sorry.” Chen Xiu-mei said and stood up and went to the girls restroom.

“I’ll come and help you.” Xio Lengfeng said and followed Xiu-mei

“Thank you.” Xiu-mei said

Suddenly Miss Cherry and doctor came turn out of the corner.

“Thank you for telling me.” Miss Cherry said with a sad voice.

“Your welcome. If anything is wrong just call the emergency button.” the doctor said

“Of course.” Miss Cherry said

Xiu-mei and Xio Lengfeng came out of the restroom just to see Miss Cherry.

“Miss Cherry, what did the doctor said to you?” Xio Lengfeng ask

Miss Cherry had her head down, “she’s in a coma right now and the doctor said it might be weeks or months until she wakes up but the worse part is if she doesn’t wake up for more than 3 months that’ll be the end. But if she does wake up…sh-she may not have her memories.”

Xio Lengfeng shook her head back and forth, “that-that can’t be true. Your lying aren’t you Miss Cherry? You are aren’t you?”

Miss Cherry shook her head, “It’s true.”

“No…it can’t be.” Xio Lengfeng and 747 said with tears running down their cheeks along with Xiu-mei and Miss Cherry while 187’s head was looking up at the ceiling and 007’s hand was in a fist.

“Ca-can we see Li Xiao Xing?” Xio Lengfeng ask

Miss Cherry nodded and hugged Xio Lengfeng while walking to Tian Mo Xing’s room. All of them went to the 18th floor and went down the hall and stopped in front of the 12th door. Miss Cherry and Xio Lengfeng entered in first of the room slowly. Once they came into the room they cried even much more harder seeing the usual happy cherry Tian Mo Xing and now she’s lying down in the hospital bed with oxygen mask on her and a wrap around her head.

Xio Lengfeng ran towards Tian Mo Xing and hold unto her hands and cried, “I’m sorry! It’s all my fault! I should be in your place instead of you! I’m sorry!”

“Xio Lengfeng…it’s no one’s fault.” Miss Cherry said.

“I’m sorry. I’M SORRY!” Xio Lengfeng shouted

Miss Cherry hugged Xio Lengfeng and cried along with her. The others entered also and Xiu-mei covered and cried even much more harder.

 

“I-I should go. I don’t want to be in anyone’s way.” Xiu-mei said.

“It’s alright. You could stay…I’m sure Tian Mo Xing would also want you too.” Miss Cherry said

Xiu-mei nodded and stayed.

All of them sat down at the couch of the room and looked at Tian Mo Xing with sad crying face.

~1 hour later~

A nurse came knock on the door and open the door.

“Visitor’s hour is over. Only two people are aloud to stay.” the nurse said

“Could we have 2 minutes before we leave?” Xio Lengfeng ask

“Of course. Take your time.” the nurse said and left the room.

“Zhan Shi De. You should stay with Tian Mo Xing unless you want to be with Lin Yu Jie.” Xio Lengfeng said, “what’s your decision?”

“I’ll stay here with Tian Mo Xing.” 007 said with no hesitation and directly answered her question.

“Please take good care of her.” Xio Lengfeng said, “she’s been a good friend to me even what after I’ve done to all of you. I’ll come visit tomorrow morning.”

“Take good care of my sister 007 or else.” Miss Cherry said, “come on 747 and 187.”

“Take good care of her 007.” 747 and 187 said

“I will.” 007 said

“Bye.” all of them said and left the room leaving 007 by himself.

007 went and sat next to Tian Mo Xing and hold unto her hand.

“Li Xiao Xing, I’m sorry. I’m sorry I couldn’t do anything to protect you. It’s just like my dad…I made him disappointed in me and this also you.” 007 said looking out of the window, “Once you wake up…I’ll treat you your favorite cake and this time I’ll protect you no matter what and won’t disappoint you. So please. Wake up soon.”

007 took care of Tian Mo Xing and talked to her but he know she hears him.

Meanwhile at Sheng Ying University all of the MIT members plus Xio Lengfeng and Xiu-mei was at the MIT clubroom.

“I hope Zhan Shi De is doing okay especially seeing Li Xiao Xing in her condition.” Xio Lengfeng said

“I believe his alright because his with the person he loves.” Xiu-mei said

Xio Lengfeng nodded agreeing to what Xiu-mei had said. Suddenly an email came to Miss Cherry’s computer and she opened it and a video came up.

“Everyone look.” Miss Cherry said

All of them went next to Miss Cherry and watched the video. A person in a mask and a hood was in front of the camera.

“I see you had a hard time believing the truth. But you haven’t catch me yet. I’ll give you time until you recover from your shock. But I think I know who made Li Xiao Xing into that accident but I guess you could wait until tomorrow.” said the mask person.

“This person is unbelievable!” Xiu-mei shouted

“I told you not to let anyone get hurt. I’m not playing your game anymore.” said a voice down the hall from the MIT clubroom.

“Don’t worry. It’s not like anyone’s going to die. Remember, you get your revenge and I get what I want.” said another voice.

“I promise. If you get someone else get hurt I’m not playing anymore.” said the first voice.

“Chill. It’s part of the game.” said the second voice.

“This game is getting to far.” said the first voice, “I’m leaving.”

The two stranger left the hallway with an undying questions with the mystery of each cases. Who can this two strangers be and who are they after?

But the worse scenario is…would Tian Mo Xing wake up before 3 months arrive? What happen to Lin Yu Jie?

 

 

To be continue…

 


 

Alright. Since all of you were a little bit confuse on chapter 9 this chapter should explain it all. If you're all still confuse just say it...I'll explain it on the later chapter.

Some of you guess that one of the girl was 007 ex-girlfriend which was right and some of you guess Tian Mo Xing. How can you guess Tian Mo Xing when ‘Tian Mo Xing’ was with them?

Any…hope you like this chapter.

Thanks everyone for reading! Sorry about the confusion everyone! ^O^