Special Chapter! ^O^

Pi Li MIT: Revenge (english)

Chapter Twelve recap:

The scene of the brown haired girl keeps repeating in Miss Cherry’s head as if it was telling her something. Recalling the scene the girl resembles as Tian Mo Xing but why was she telling her to remember her and why was her name the same as Tian Mo Xing? This was puzzling Miss Cherry even more.

25 minutes has passed and everyone had fallen asleep.

(Miss Cherry’s dream would be in italic)

‘Miss Cherry!’ a brown haired girl shouted from a distance, ‘Please. Don’t forget me’

‘Tian Mo Xing?’ Miss Cherry ask with a confusing look on her face

‘I see you’re happy. That’s great! Tell mother for me that I’m sorry and to Lu Ke Ying also and also to 007. And I’m sorry to you also. I must be just a burden to everyone aren’t I?’ Tian Mo Xing said

‘You’re not a burden. It’s part of your personality.’ Miss Cherry said holding unto Tian Mo Xing’s hand

‘Thanks. But if I don’t make it in time. I’m very sorry.’ Tian Mo Xing said disappearing little by little

‘Tian Mo Xing! Don’t leave! TIAN MO XING!’ Miss Cherry shouted

‘Please solve the case for me it might help me but do it before 1 month and please don’t forget me…..I love you. Sister.’ a soft wind of voice said it pass her ears…the voice of her sister…Tian Mo Xing.

“TIAN MO XING!” Miss Cherry shouted and shoot up beside Tian Mo Xing and still holding unto her hand.

Miss Cherry look beside her and Tian Mo Xing was still there.

“Miss Cherry? What’s wrong?” Xiu-mei ask

Everyone had woken up from their sleep.

“Sorry if I disturbed your sleep.” Miss Cherry said

“Why were you shouting Tian Mo Xing’s name a second ago?” 747 ask

“I-It was just a dream.” Miss Cherry said.

“Could you please tell us? She might be saying something to you.” Xio Lengfeng said

Miss Cherry looked at everyone and nodded and told them her dreams.

“She wants us to solve the case before 1 month?” 187 ask

Miss Cherry nodded, “she said it might help her wake up. But I’m not sure if we can do it before 1 month.”

“Be positive Miss Cherry. She wants all of us to help her and we also want to help her. We can do it.” Xio Lengfeng said

“I agree with her.” Xiu-mei and 747 said

“Alright. Will try our best.” Miss Cherry said

“This time I’ll be part of the case this time.” 007 said

“What about Tian Mo Xing?” Xiu-mei ask

“Don’t worry. Her mother is coming today.” 007 said

“Alright.” Miss Cherry said, “Let’s go.”

All of them headed out of Tian Mo Xing’s room.

[‘Good luck. Everyone.’ Tian Mo Xing’s voice said to everyone of them in their head]

All of them had arrived back at Sheng Ying University and headed at the clubroom. Once arriving…Miss Cherry’s cell phone rang with was an unknown caller so Miss Cherry put it on speaker.

‘All but one I see is returning but I think all of you made a big mistake in your entire life. Here’s a clue: Precious to all of you easily to be pluck of its roots. Now all most half way pluck but never all the way. With one little pull your precious ones are gone from your life. I’ll give you 15 minutes. Good-luck or regret It.’ said the caller

“Something precious to all of us?” Xio Lengfeng ask, “That would be our families.”

“But it’s considering one person who’s precious to all of us.” Xiu-mei said

“Half way pluck, half way pluck.” Miss Cherry said pacing back and forth

Then something hit all of them at the same time and looks at each other in horror as if something had just gone wrong…and something has gone wrong. The one who’s precious to all of them is no other than…

“Tian Mo Xing!” all of them shouted and ran out of the MIT clubroom.

All of them regretted of leaving Tian Mo Xing behind before making sure that her mother was coming. They all regretted it.

‘Hang in there Tian Mo Xing!’ all of them thought in their head.

Can they make it in time? Is this person the mastermind or the player? Is it the end of Tian Mo Xing or will someone save her?


Chapter Thirteen

 

Once all of them had arrived at the National Taiwan University Hospital they ran as fast as they could before the person could get to her and kill her.

“Hurry!” Miss Cherry shouted running faster as she had never had before her lifetime.

All of them hurried as possible, instead of taking the elevator they took the stairs up to the 20th floor as fast as they could no matter how tired they were. Once they arrive immediately bang open Tian Mo Xing’s door.

“Brother! Please stop!” shouted a girl with long brown hair

The boy got lost from the girls grip and went directly to where Tian Mo Xing’s bed.

“BROTHER NO! /STOP!” everyone shouted and ran to the boy

747 with his fast feet kicked the boy out of the way and just in time to stop him from cutting Tian Mo Xing’s oxygen.

187 came to the boy and wrap his arm around his neck so he could not escape.

“Lin Yu Jie?” Xio Lengfeng said with a confuse look on her face.

“Weren’t you in a coma?” Xiu-mei ask

Lin Yu Jie look away because of how 007 was looking at her with anger and disappointment.

“No. I told the doctor to fake I was in coma to get revenge at her but I didn’t know my brother would go that far.” Lin Yu Jie said

“If you hadn’t broken my little sisters heart this wouldn’t happen to this b*tch!” Lin Yu Jie’s brother shouted

“Shut it! Don’t you dare say something about my sister like that!” Miss Cherry shouted and punched him on his stomach, “ She’s been through enough of last years cases and now this happened.”

“Tian Mo Xing has nothing to do with it. I’ve already broken up with you 3 years ago when I found out my condition. It was over and then a year ago. I also told you that. I’m sorry but I can’t go back my words.” 007 said in a cold voice.

“It’s because of her isn’t?” Lin Yu Jie ask

“That’s none of your business.” Xiu-mei said, “It’s all thanks to both of you that my sister were almost killed. You’ve got everyone involve and we’re not going to forgive you of what you’ve done no matter what.”

“I agree also. You’ve almost killed Tian Mo Xing. You two better leave before we change our minds of hurting both of you.” Xio Lengfeng said

“Never come back.” 007 said and walked towards Tian Mo Xing’s side.

After hearing what 007 had said Lin Yu Jie ran out of the room and being followed by her brother.

“Lin Yu Jie!” her brother shouted and turned around and face them, “This isn’t over. I will not forget what you’ve done to my sister.”

“Just in time.” Xiu-mei said and looked at Tian Mo Xing with a happy emotion, “we did it Tian Mo Xing. You can wake up now.”

[Thank you.]

~3 weeks later~

The MIT member girls plus 007 and 747 were taking turns watching over Tian Mo Xing while our 187 was at school flirting with his ‘precious ones’. Ever since finding out who the mastermind was…it was all peaceful at the school ground and not one thing has gone missing or any screams were screaming from any hallways.

Meanwhile at the hospital. Miss Cherry, 007, 747, Xiu-mei, and Xio Lengfeng were at the room sitting down. 1 month was almost over but can Tian Mo Xing wake up before tomorrow? Tomorrow would be Tian Mo Xing’s last day.

~9:30 pm~

All of them were fast asleep and 007 was next to Tian Mo Xing sleeping while holding unto her hand.

[007. Wake up]

007 could hear Tian Mo Xing’s voice but thought he must be dreaming.

“007! ZHAN SHE DI!” someone shouted making him and everyone in the room wake up.

“Who shouted!?” 747 ask getting up from the seat he was sleeping at into a stand position ready to fight.

Someone in the room just laughed, “your too funny 747.”

All of them look at where the voice were coming from and the voice were coming from the door of the room and what they saw surprise them and made them cry.

“TIAN MO XING!” Miss Cherry, Xiu-mei, and Xio Lengfeng shouted and ran up and hugged her.

“I can’t believe it. Your standing.” Xiu-mei said, “you’re not a ghost are you? Are you Tian Mo Xing’s soul? SAY SOMETHING!”

“It’s me! Tian Mo Xing!” Tian Mo Xing shouted and smiled at them.

007 walked up to Tian Mo Xing and stop mid-way.

“007...how yo-” Tian Mo Xing couldn’t finish her sentence because 007 pulled her into his embrace, “007. I’m back.”

“You idiot.” 007 whispered into her ears and Tian Mo Xing just laughed.

The two broke their embrace and suddenly 747 just tackled Tian Mo Xing into his embrace also and started crying.

“Tian Mo Xing!” 747 shouted while crying.

“Where’s 187? Wait…his with his precious ones isn’t he?” Tian Mo Xing ask

All of them nodded.

“Just what I thought.” Tian Mo Xing said

All of them talked for the whole night about the cases and so much more beyond that and the great thing is…that 007 ask Tian Mo Xing’s hand in…MARRIAGE! But of course their plainning on getting married after they graduate. But Zhan She Di did keep his promise which is to protect Tian Mo Xing forever and that will come true.

 

 

The end.


 

*sob*sob* someone hand me a tissue please.

 

Hahahahaha! Surprise I made a happy ending!

 

What a weird ending I put into! As you can tell. This is my first time writing a fanfic and the first time writing a story. But I think I forgot to tell all of you that. Sorry about some mistakes on grammar and spelling…I’m still a beginner.

I can’t believe it really came into an end. I hope everyone is happy on this chapter than chapter thirteen.

Thanks everyone for reading…I appreciate all the commends!

Thank you! ^O^

@Bubble and CupcakesPrincess

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! LOOK I MADE A HAPPY ENDING! PLEASE! (RUNNING AWAY)