Chapter Seven

Pi Li MIT: Revenge (english)

Chapter Six recap:

 

Ms. Cherry was in the nurse office laying down at one of the bed wide awake.

Sorry, Ms. Cherry. Tian Mo Xing said

Sorry for what? Tian Mo Xing ask

It was suppose to be me who was taken not you. Tian Mo Xing said

That's alright. It's been long ever since we had a real mystery. Ms. Cherry said with a smile on her face.

really? Tian Mo Xing ask with a happy smile

Ms. Cherry just nodded her head

Thank you! Tian Mo Xing shouted and hugged Ms. Cherry

ow, ow. Ms. Cherry said

Watch it! Ms. Cherry is still hurting. 187 said pulling Tian Mo Xing out of her hug.

Sorry. Tian Mo Xing said

Yeah, you better be sorry. Baby, are you hurt? 187 ask towards Ms. Cherry.

Ew. Tian Mo Xing and 747 said

007 just shook his head.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Seven: The Secret

 

Ms. Cherry, must I really have to do this? Tian Mo Xing ask back at her desk with paper in her hand.

Yes! We're 3 days behind schedule and you said you were going to finish it...so finish it! Ms. Cherry shouted

Tian Mo Xing just groaned with boredom, why can't 007 or 747 or 187 do it?

Tian Mo Xing...STOP COMPLAINING! Ms. Cherry shouted

argh. Fine. Tian Mo Xing said and started writing a report about the Pi Li MIT Club.

While writing Tian Mo Xing was mumbling about not being fair, I’m tired and so on.

Tian Mo Xing stop mumbling it's bad for your health. Ms. Cherry said

Tian Mo Xing just nodded her head and groan and sigh. Ms. Cherry just smiled and continued doing her thing on the computer. (Remember what Ms. Cherry usually do on Pi Li MIT? Will that's what she's doing right now while our Tian Mo Xing is working her hardest).

Ms. Cherry! 747 shouted running inside the club room like a wild animal

HUSH IT! Tian Mo Xing shouted with an angry and irritating look on her face

747 was surprise that Tian Mo Xing just shouted with an angry and irritating emotion on her face.

“I can't even get something done with peace and quiet. It's not fair I have to do this. Tian Mo Xing said mumbling it in a low voice while stacking her paper and left the room mumbling and stumping off, AAAAHHH!

Ms. Cherry, did you assign her the papers again? 747 ask

Yeah. I have some things to do and I'm the principal in this school so I'm busy, busy. Ms. Cherry said

747 just shook his head and sat down and started eating his noodles.

~Next day~

Tian Mo Xing came back to the club stumping her feet off. 187, 747, 007, and Ms. Cherry was doing their thing until they heard Tian Mo Xing stumping. Tian Mo Xing came inside and walked directly to Ms. Cherry's desk and slam the paper.

25 pages of report as promise, started from last year to the event of yesterday. Tian Mo Xing said, front to back and here's the copy.

Ms. Cherry was surprise on how much work Tian Mo Xing has done.

Now I just need to do my homework. Tian Mo Xing said, then my science project, then my physics, then biology or was it chemistry?

Tian Mo Xing just walked out of the room without noticing that they were staring at her.

Is she sick? 747 ask

No idiot. She's just sleep walking. 187 said

747 throw a fist at 187 and just ignore him.

Ms. Cherry was still dumbfounded on how much work Tian Mo Xing had done in one hour.

Incredible. Ms. Cherry said with her eyes wide with surprise.

 

007 had a worried look on his face as if something is going to with Tian Mo Xing. And the fact was right, something was going on but not with Tian Mo Xing but the atmosphere around the whole Sheng Ying University as if it was poison with one emotion and one emotion only.

“I feel cold.” 747 said.

“AAAAHHHHH!” someone screamed from the 3rd floor at the girls restroom

Ms. Cherry, 007, 747, and 187 ran to the 3rd floor and saw a girl outside of the girls restroom scared and frighten. Ms. Cherry went inside the girls restroom and found Xio Lengfeng with papers crumbled on her hand left hand.

“Someone take her to the nurse office.” Ms. Cherry said

187 of course took Xio Lengfeng to the nurse office. All of them followed 187 to the nurse office and try to ask Xio Lengfeng for questions on what happen once she wakes up.

“Something is very weird.” 747 said

Ms. Cherry and 007 just looked at him with curious look on their faces.

“Didn’t anyone of you notice that the targets are all girls?” 747 ask

Ms. Cherry just shook her head, “No. I thought it would be like last year. Teachers, students, and principals who would be in crimes.”

“That’s what I would also think but I think it would be different.” 747 said

(Whoa, am I making 747 a little bit smarter than 007 or is it just me?)

“So if it’s all girls, then the mastermind might be a guy but we can’t be sure if it is a guy.” 187 said

“It’s a 50/50 chance. One reason for a guy would be jealousy and one reason for the girl would be revenge.” 007 said

“but if it is jealousy or revenge who are they into. Are they trying to break someone?” Ms. Cherry ask

All of them had a look of victory on their face as they solve part of the mastermind plan. They did solve part of the mastermind (s) plan but haven’t solve all of it.

Tian Mo Xing was at her room with piles of books on top of her study desk.

“AAAHHH! This is too hard.” Tian Mo Xing said with frustration.

Tian Mo Xing cleaned her desk off and just lied her head down with disappointment.

“I’m in so much trouble.” Tian Mo Xing said in a whisper, “Sorry Miss Cherry.”

Tian Mo Xing needed to take a break so she went to the café and got her triple strawberry cake.

~2 hours later~

Xio Lengfeng had woken up and Ms. Cherry was asking a little bit too much of a question at the same time.

“So you entered the girls restroom and seen ‘it’ and fainted. Could you describe what ‘it’ was?” Ms. Cherry ask

“Ms. Cherry, you’re asking a little bit too much of a question.” 747 said

“I’m trying to hurry, I’m missing my favorite show right now.” Ms. Cherry said looking at her favorite watch which her father and Teacher Angel had given before leaving for the states.

“Could we continue this tomorrow, I have so much studying to do for tomorrow’s exam.” Xio Lengfeng said

“Fine... It makes me happy anyway so I can watch my show. I’ll go ahead.” Ms. Cherry said and left the nurse office and went back to the Pi Li MIT clubroom.

“Ms. Cherry is so irresponsible with this case.” 747 said

187 and 007 just looked at him as if he was responsible.

“What!? You think I’m not responsible? I’m responsible enough to have a child.” 747 said out of nowhere.

“Your kidding me right. You’re not even handsome enough to pass 007 and 007 can’t pass me.” 187 said looking at his own reflection fixing his hair and kissed himself with his mirror.

007 just ignored the two and went back to the clubroom. All of them we’re in the clubroom except for our Tian Mo Xing.

“Wonder where Tian Mo Xing had gone to.” 747 said

“747 your stupid! She’s up in her room studying for the exam for tomorrow.” Ms. Cherry said

“We don’t have an exam.” 747 said

“Not if you don’t have chemistry class.” Ms. Cherry said, “his suppose to have the difficulty exam at the beginning for the semester. Every semester he would give out exams and if you don’t pass it you have to retake it as many times as you can.”

“That teacher must be so mean.” 747 said

“He is. I use to have him when I was studying chemistry.” Ms. Cherry said and shivered with the thought of having him again, “he would scream at the girls who does not know any answers.”

“so all of his students are girls?” 187 ask

“of course. Chemistry class has always been for girls for the pass years as I can remember.” Ms. Cherry said, “once, he threw a eraser board at a girl next to me for not paying attention at his lessons. He was the scariest teacher ever but now I think his changing.”

“Ms. Cherry, your babbling bad about him.” 747 said

Ms. Cherry keep mumbling about the chemistry teacher and no one was really listening to her.

~next day~

Tian Mo Xing entered the clubroom with exhaustion and everyone else was already inside doing their thing.

“Hello.” Tian Mo Xing said and sat down at her seat.

“Tian Mo Xing what happen to your hand?” Ms. Cherry ask holding unto Tian Mo Xing’s hand.

Tian Mo Xing took her hand back and said, “paper cut. I was studying with my books but my books wouldn’t agree with me.”

“Then you must be ready for the chemistry test for today.” Ms. Cherry said

“Hopefully, but I kinda feel asleep between studies.” Tian Mo Xing said with a smile on her face.

“that’s great then. You know why? I took you off from your chemistry class, so you won’t be taking the test!” Ms. Cherry

Tian Mo Xing just had open, “What!?”

“You should be happy.” 747 said

Tian Mo Xing shoot up and ran out from the clubroom room leaving all four dumbfounded.

“What just happen?” Ms. Cherry ask

All of them just shook their head. 007 on the other hand has a suspicious look on his face.

Xio Lengfeng came inside the clubroom.

“Good. You remember. Come and sit down.” Ms. Cherry said.

Xio Lengfeng sat down.

“Tell us from the beginning.” Ms. Cherry said

Xio Lengfeng nodded and started telling them, “As I was going back to my room after my last period class, a box was outside of the door of my room so I just picked it up. The strange thing is that it had my name on it. So I opened the box once I was inside my room and found a disc. I was curious on what it is, so I put into my hardware and it popped up of some kind of game so I played it. Once I pass level 5…it told me to do a mission and the mission was to kidnap Li Xiao Xing…I thought she was also playing the same game as me and tried to beat me to the last level so I did what it told me. At first I hesitated because I had studies to do but inside my jealousy and anger just rise and fear that she would really beat me so I did it anyway. And that’s when I did all sorts of traps just for her but nothing work since you guys was always with her. I didn’t meant to catch you Miss Cherry. I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright. But next time when you get something strange let us look at it first.” Miss Cherry said

“Thank you.” Xio Lengfeng said

“Do you know anyone else who receive the same CD as you?” 007 ask

“No, one I know of.” Xio Lengfeng said

“Was there an address on the box you receive?” 007 ask

“No, it was just my name on it and the school’s address and nothing else.” Xio Lengfeng said

“Alright. That’s all my question.” 007 said

“Alright. You may go.” Miss Cherry said

Xio Lengfeng bowed and left the classroom.

All of the Pi Li MIT members were thinking on who could have sent that box.

“HHEEELLLPPP! Someone help me!” shouted a girl which was right down the hallway of the MIT clubroom.

All MIT members (except Tian Mo Xing) ran down the hallway where the girl was screaming. Once all of them gotten closer to where the scene was. Two girls were there. One was on her knees and the other on the floor.

All of them gotten closer enough to see the girls faces. All of them gasp on what they saw….it was none other than….

 

To be continue…

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the late update…I know this chapter is a little boring and I mean very boring but that’s the part of the mystery I guess.

Anyway I keep hearing rumors that there’s going to be a Pi Li MIT 2...please tell me it’s true…please tell me it’s true.

Anyway thanks for all of you guys for reading my story.