2.

Hard To Breathe

 

Jessica's Pov

 

Finally the bell rang, she left after giving you the last peck on your lips.

I felt so hard to breathe and my eyes are stinging. I can feel my tears are coming out of my eyes.

I quickly looked away and wiped away the tears before you can see them. 

Then you turned to looked at me. 

“Sorry Sica, Victoria she’s...”

“Why are you apologizing to me? She’s your girlfriend.” I asked you softly before you could finish you sentence. My voice were a bit shaking and my eyes are still stinging. 

“Umm I don’t really know, cause I don’t want you to feel you are being left out... Sica are you alright? Your eyes are red, did something get into your eyes?” you came close to me and used your right hand to lift up my face so that you can check my eyes. 

My heart is beating so fast, like it’s going to burst out my chest cause our faces are so close.

You are so focus on checking if there’s anything got into my eyes, I’m just staring back at your eyes.

Oh your dark brown eyes, they are the most beautiful eyes that I’ve ever seen. I can just stare at them forever.

I wonder what other students think we are doing, maybe they think you are going to kiss me.

Kyaaaa just the thought of you kissing me makes me dizzy.

My blood is rushing to my face and I can feel my face is heating up.

 

“Sica your face is getting redder are you okay???” you brought me back to reality when you put both of your hands on my cheeks.

I quickly held your wrists lightly and took your hands off. 

“Yul, I’m alright, don’t worry. I’m sleepy and it’s just a bit too warm here.” I lied and gave you a small reassure smile.

“Okay then. Shall we head toward our class? Princess?” you call me princess sometimes, I hope I really could be your princess.

I just giggled and nodded my head. You then took my hand and we headed back to our class.    

I wish I could be with you forever like we promised, but not as your best friend but your love...

Yuri you are such a pabo, why can't you see that I'm here waiting for you. You are making this so hard for me. I don’t know when will I break down...

 

 

Yuri’s POV.

 

Aish this princess, why are you so stubborn. You thought I would buy your lies? Now you are lost in deep thought again. Sigh.

“Hey Sica let’s skip!” I said while we are walking down the hall.

“Huh???” you came back from your thought and looked at me with a confusing expression. Awww you don’t know how cute you are right now.

“I said, let’s skip this class, it’s not like the teacher would care.” I stopped walking and said.

“Well... Okay, but why?” you stopped and turned to face me, but still holding my hand. I don’t mind at all. Strangely enough I actually like it when we’re holding hands.

“Umm I just don’t feel like listening to the boring history...” I lied, half of it. Cause I know you are not in the mood either.

“True, so... Let’s go to our spot?” you said and smiled a little.  

“Let’s go!!” then we walked out of our building to our spot, hand on hand. We didn’t say anything on the way here. Now we are both sitting down under the big tree and leaning against it, like we always do.

 

“So we’re just gonna sit here and not saying anything?” you broke the silence while looking up to the blue sky.

“Sica, tell me, what were you thinking about before we decided to come here? We promised not to keep any secret from each other right?” I asked and looked up to the sky too.

“Um I was just thinking about you and Victoria...” you said.

“What about me and her?” I turned to look at you. You’re still looking at the sky but I can see the sadness you have. I wonder why..

“She seems really nice and you...you looked happy with her too.” you turned to me and smile. But still have the same sadness in your eyes...

“Yeah she’s really nice but.. I don’t know. I don’t really feel the special feeling when I’m with her...” I said, “I meas I don’t really know what will the special feeling feel like but I don’t think she’s the one.” 

“Don’t be sad Yul, we’re just 17. You still have a lot of time to find that person.” you said and patted my thigh.

I chuckled “Sica you always have the same answer. How about you though? You haven’t date anyone yet!!! You never said yes when those boys and girls asked you out.” 

“I just don’t feel like going out with anyone yet. You know you are the only one I’m close to in this school. And I’m not that kind of person who likes to make new friends... I’m just really glad that you’re always with me. I don’t need anyone else, you are already enough for me, Yul.” you smiled and laid your head on my shoulder.

For some reason I felt my heart skipped a beat. What was that?

 

We stay in silence after the conversation. But there’s no awkwardness between us.

This is why I love to be with you more than others. And you are just humming some random songs while playing with my fingers.

You really have an angelic and beautiful voice, it makes me feel so relax and peaceful. 

And I wonder if all the other people act like us when they’re with their best friends. Well I guess they do.

 

“Hey Sica, why don’t you join the singing club in school?? I know you love singing and some of the members are my friends. They are really nice so don’t worry. You’ll like them, trust me.” I said while grinning.

“I’m not really sure, Yul.. I...” you hesitated.

“I remember their practice time is exactly the same as my dance club, what do you think? If you join them I don’t have to worry about you while I'm practicing dancing. I always worry that some bad students might hurt you cause you always wait for me alone, outside our practice room. But you know that we’re not allowed to bring friend in during our practice time...” I pouted and used my puppy eyes. 

You giggled and smacked my arm and said “Okay okay stop using your puppy eyes on me. I’ll try but I’m not sure I’ll be able get along with them well.”

“Don’t worry they’re like me.” I giggled and got up from the ground.

“Like you?” you gave me a questioning look and reached out your hand asking me to pull you up.

“You know, I’m awesome hahahaha”  I laughed while pulling you up.

“Tch, so full of yourself.” you rolled your eyes at me.

“I love you too Sica.” I grinned at you.

“Yeah yeah I love you more.” you said ironically.

"Hahahaha" I laughed again. Only you can make me laugh without trying.

 

“Let’s go home princess.” I held your hand and intertwined our fingers. We don’t really intertwine fingers while holding hands but I feel like doing it today. You looked down at our hands but didn’t say anything. Then you looked back up.

“Sure.” you said and gave me the warm smile which is only for me. You are really pretty.

 

I bet the person you’ll love must be the luckest person ever. He/She must done something really good in his/her past life. Saved the world or something like that.

But why, my heart dropped when I thought of you are not with me but someone else...

 

 

______________

so yeah i updated again

my eyes are so tired right now T_T

i'm guessing this story will be a bit longer than i thought it would be lol

yulsic moments in this chapter :DD

and just so you know~

Yuri is still blind about sica's feeling and her only feeling

she doesn't think much, she's a pabo here haha

leave some comments please

i need them so i can make the story better~

again, thanks a lot my subscribers <33333

-jasjung