so sorry not an update again....

Hard To Breathe

omg it's been a long time since i last update...

i'm sorry my dear readers i've been really really busy and tired these two weeks

but yayyy i have time now. so i will definately update the next chapter soon.

maybe tmr or this sunday i'm not sure since i just started to work on it like 30 mins ago

anyways i'm giving you guys some preview of the up coming chapter :DD

↓↓↓

____________________

Yuri's POV.

What if I kiss you Sica? I actually feel kinda nervous and excited about this thought. What would it feel like if we kiss?

I think I'll ask you about this later, it won't hurt right? We are best friends after all and I know lots of people do kiss their best friends.

Just then I feel she puts her left hand inside my shirt. no I gotta stop her right now. 

"YULLLLL!!!!! I have someth......" I think I heard your cute voice. So I quickly peek over to the door.

Yes that was you, you are just standing there. 

But you look shocked and hurt and i can see tears keep flowing from your eyes.

Why are you crying? It really hurts my heart seeing you crying like that.

Before I can stop her and ask you what happened, you turned away and ran out of our classroom.

So I broke the kiss and was going to chase after you. 

"Yuri wait!!!" Victoria said and held my wrist when I was about to run out of the room.

"Vic sorry I have to.." I said with a worried toned. All I have in my head right now is to find you and make sure that you're save.

"No you must listen to me.." Vic said, not letting go of my wrist.

_____________________

so what do you guys think about the preview??

haaaa~~~ I'm off to bed now...

will work on the rest of it tmr :D

leave some comments maybe?? though this is not an update...

love you guys so much <33333

-jasjung