Final.

Hard To Breathe

 

Yuri’s POV.

 

I left my spot after your performance ended. But where are you????

“KWON!!!!” I heard Taeng’s voice.

“Hey Taeng where’s...”

“There, at the side door. Go find her now and take it slow we need some time to prepare those things.” Taeng said while pointing at the side door’s direction.

“Thanks, I’ll walk slower don’t worry!” I said.

“Okay we gotta go and good luck” Taeng said before grabbing Fany’s hand and running toward the parking lot. 

“Fighting!!!” Fany said and gave me her eye smile.

 

And I walk to the side door. From afar, I can see you’re standing there.

 

Jessica’s POV.

 

I exhaled and stare at the moon hanging high up in the sky. 

Then I heard some foot steps coming behind me. Stop right beside me.

It’s you, I don’t even bother to look. I know it’s you, and your perfume just make me sure that I’m right.

 

“How do you know that I’m here?” I asked, softly. Still not looking at you.

I can feel you’re staring at me. “I just know.” you answered.

“Must be Taeny...” I mumbled. No wonder Taengoo would ask that question.

“Yep you’re right, they told me you’re here so here I came.” how could you hear me I was just mumbling.

“Why are you here?” I asked. My second question.

“Cause this is your first performance I can’t miss it.” you answered and I can feel you looked away.

“I thought you would come with..”

“She broke up with me.” you cut me off. Huh?? She broke up with you???

“Can I ask you why did she do that? I thought she really liked you?” I asked, finally turned to look at you. I almost forgot how beautiful you are. 

“She said I’m a dumb.” you said with a smile. Oh and how I missed your smile.

I just stare at you, I missed you.

 

“And the real reason I came is...” you spoke, again. After 5 minutes slience.

“Is..?” I urged yo to go on. You faced me and look into my eyes.

Your eyes, every time I feel like I’m lost in your dark brown eyes when I’m staring at them.

 

Yuri’s POV.

 

I stare into your eyes. Those beautiful eyes that I can just stare at forever.

“Is...” I said softly as I cupped your face with my hands, and lean toward you.

“This...” I whispered before our lips melt together. 

I close my eyes and enjoy our first kiss. I feel like there are thousands of butterflies in my stomach, with a warm feeling spread all over my body. And the sound of my racing heartbeat. 

 

Jessica’s POV.

 

“This...” you whispered before place your lips on mine. I widen my eyes in shock.

But close them and return the kiss as you start moving your lips.

I savor your lips as our lips move in sync. It’s like there are flowers in my heart, and all of them just bloom brilliantly together. It’s just a pure kiss but tells us how we really feel about each other. 

 

Yuri’s POV.

 

I pulled away from the kiss and stare at you. Still cupping your face with my hands. I feel your face starts heating up and you are too shy to look at me.

“Being shy again? Princess??” I chuckled.

You pulled away my hands from your blushed face and hold them in yours.

You said nothing but pout and look back at me. No don’t pout, I can’t...

And I leaned in to give you a peck on your pouting lips.

“Don’t pout, that makes me wanna taste your cute little lips more.” I smirk.

But you just moron at me and smile. I smile back at you.

“Yul... Can I uhhh.. Hug you??” you asked shyly. What kind of question is that.

I chuckled a bit. “Of course, Princess.” then I embrace you in my arms. I missed hugging with you.

And we stay like this, you seem don’t want to let go. I don’t mind at all. I never will. 

I secretly check my phone while we’re still hugging. 15 mins past... I think we can get going.

I type in quickly “We’re leaving right now, be there in 20 mins.” and sent out to Taeng.

“Let’s go princess!” I said. And pulled away from you.

“Ehh? To where?” you asked cutely. I’m gonna die because of your cuteness overload.

“You’ll see~~~ just come with me.” I entwined our fingers and pulled you with me.

 

Jessica’s POV.

 

“Yul~~ where are we going?” I whined while following you.

“Sica~~” you mimicked me. I stopped walking and glare at you with my arms crossed.

You sighed and looked at me.

“You know your glare doesn’t work on me.” you unfolded my arms and pull me into a hug. So I sneak my arms around your small waist. Breathe in your scent that I’d missed so much. I love the feeling whenever we hug, and how our bodies fit perfectly.

“Princess, all I can tell you is I have a surprise for you. And you are going to love it. So just come with me okay?” you said softly.

I pulled away from the hug half way and look at you. 

“Fine, it better be great.” I said and smile.

“You’ll see.” you smile and gave me a peck on my lips.

I look away from you and blush madly.

“Shall we get going, my princess?” you asked with your charming smile.

“Let’s go!” I pulled away from the hug and took your hand in mine.

 

Yuri’s POV.

 

“You know what, I really wanted to punch that jerk host in his face when he was flirting with you.” I said as we’re on the way to the park.

“Hahaha he really annoyed me at that moment.” you laughed and said.

“But thanks to Taengoo’s fake cough.” you laughed again. Your laughter just sounds like a beautiful melody to me.

“She saved that jerk’s life.” I said.

You just giggled. 

 

“Where were you last night?” you suddenly asked.

“Huh??” last night?

“Last night... You didn’t go home until 8 ish right?” you said.

“Oh uhh.. I was out for something. But why did you know?” I asked.

“I uhhh asked Umma...” you whispered the rest part of the sentence so I didn’t hear you.

“You asked Umma and..?” I furrowed my eyebrows and look at you, waiting for you to repeat what you just said.

“Causeshesaidyoucamejusttoaskedifimhomeontheotherdaysoyesterdayiaskedherwetheryoucameornot...” you said in light speed but I managed to catch up with it.

“I see hahaha you missed me that much huh??” I teased. You hit my arm slightly and looked down.

“I did miss you...” you said softly.

“I missed you too princess, a lot. Maybe more than you missed me.” I said seriously. 

I just smile at you when you turned to look at me.

“You are like a princess again, in that dress. Well you are always my princess but your dress just makes you look like a real princess.” I said with a grin.

“Yay when did you become this cheesy Kwon Yuri?” you blushed at my words and said. Cute.

“You are my cute princess.” I said. But you suddenly speed up and walk in front of me and turned around to face me.

“Yul.” you said with a straight face.

“Ye..yes?” what did I do?

You took a look at me from head to toe and step toward me till there’s only few inches between our bodies. I gulped when you tip toe and lean in. I can hear you breathing in my left ear.

“You look super cute and beautiful in this outfit too.” you said in your aegyo tone before you pulled away and gave me a wink. I can feel my blood rushing to my cheeks. I’m blushing madly right now. Ughhh why did you do that...

“Look who’s being shy now.” you giggle seeing my blushing face.

“Aww you are so cute Yul~~” and you kissed me on my still blushing cheek.

“That was so evil...” I whined.

“No it was not!” you said with a mischievous smile.

“Let’s get going!” I grabbed you hand and started walking again. And you giggle again.

 

Taenyeon’s POV.

(Author’s note: this is the first that I use Taeng’s POV. Hehe)     

 

“Higher TaeTae!!!” Mushroom yelled from the behind.

“Ughhhh I can’t make it higher, this is the highest I can reach...” I yelled back. Ughhhh I can’t do this with the bench, stupid bench, why are you sticking to the ground.

“Fine TaeTae just put it down and come here. I’ll hang it up and you give me the direction.” Pany said. I gave up and walk toward her.

“A bit higher!!” I yelled.

“Like this????” Mushroom asked loudly.

“Yeah yeah yeah there, wonderful!!!” I yelled again.

“Okay let’s try if it would work perfectly!!” I said while walking up to Pany.

“Okie!” 

I turned off the street light and “click”

“OMG!!!!! It’s so cute!!!!!!” Mushroom screamed right after the signs are .

“Wow it is pretty!!!” I stare at it with my mouth opened.

Buzz buzz. I took out my phone and check.

From Yuri. “Buddy, we’ll be there in 5 mins!!”

“everything is ready here. I think you should send me a message when you want us to turn on the light signs. Just a simple message like ‘Now’ then I’ll turn them on.” and sent.

“Yuri said they’ll be here in 5 mins, we better get ready.” I said to Pany.

“click” I turned off the signs and Pany tuned the street light back on.

“TaeTae let’s hide behind these trees I think they're big enough so we won’t be seen.”

“Sure, good thing we are both pretty slender.” I said and we sat down behind the big tree. Waiting for the Yulsic couple to show up.

 

Yuri’s POV.

 

I typed in ‘NOW’ in me and Taeng’s chat room after reading Taeng’s message and leave it there. Holding my phone in my left hand. 

 

Jessica’s POV.

 

“Message??” I asked after I saw you read something in you phone and typed in something.

“Ohh, yep just some random ads.” you said.

(Few minutes later.)

“We’re here!!!” you said and stopped walking so I look around... the park???

“We’re here??” I asked toy make sure that I didn’t hear you wrong.

“Yes.” you answered certainly.

“Why here?”

“Cause there’re so many memories of ours that were created here, at this park.” you said with your pretty smile. I smile too.

“The first time we met, and we came here almost everyday after that day. And in middle school, when I gave you this necklace for my apology.” you touched my necklace and stare at it.

I didn’t say anything, I just stare at you flawless face. Then you continue.

“You never took it of since that day, it’s been 3 years...” you look up to meet my eyes.

“Cause it was you who gave it to me.” I said softly.

“Come.” you said and took my hand.

“That day, the day I gave you the necklace. I knew you would be here when I found out you were not home. And I’m right, you were here, sitting on that bench.” you stopped and said as we’re a few feet away from the bench.

“I don’t know what got into me, it was pretty embarrassing...”

“Why?” you asked.

 

Yuri’s POV.

 

“I acted like you made a big mistake, that was so childish... Honestly, at first I was mad at you, then I found out it wasn’t really a big deal. But I was too embarrassed to talk to you first.” you look down, embarrassed.

I chuckled. “Princess, I did make a mistake so you did have the right to be mad at me. That was our first couple bracelets after all.” 

“Hmm... So Yul, why did you take me here? Be honest.” you said and arched one of your eyebrows.

“Cause...” I secretly peek at my phone and send out the hint to Taeng.

“Cause...” you repeated. Waiting for me to go on.

Suddenly the street light went out. 

“Yul, what happened???!!!” you asked nervously and hold on to my arm. I smile secretly.

“Don’t worry, I think it’s will be back soon.” I said. God I’m so nervous.

Buzz...buzz.. And my light signs show up above the bench. 

*JESSICA, MY PRINCESS. BE MY GIRLFRIEND?* 

Wow they are really pretty in the dark. The pink lights are awesome.

And a beautiful flower bouquet is placed on the bench. Perfect!! Taeny you guys are the best.

After admiring my awesome masterpiece I turned my head to look at you.

 

Jessica’s POV.

 

*JESSICA, MY PRINCESS. BE MY GIRLFRIEND?*

I don’t even know how to talk now. I’m too surprised to react. Everything is just...

“Yul, I...” I turned to you and trying to say something but I’m speechless. My brain isn’t working right now. 

“Shhh don’t give me your answer yet. Wait till I finish my words k?” you put your finger on my lips and said. I nodded.

“Good!” you smile and hold my hand. Then walk toward the bench.

You picked up the beautiful flower bouquet when we’re in front of the bench.

“Here, beautiful flower for gorgeous you.” you smile and give me the bouquet, it’s so beautiful.

 

Yuri’s POV.

 

You stare the flowers and smile. I took one of your hand and we stare into each other’s eyes.

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon, Sica, my princess. I’m so sorry I was a dumb, an idiot, a super pabo. I was too stupid to see your feelings. And my own feelings. I’m so sorry that I hurt you that much. I didn’t know I was the one who hurt you the most. I hate myself for being the one who hurt you. Cause seeing you hurt makes my heart hurts too. I want to be the one that makes you happy. I promise, from now on. I, Kwon Yuri, will be the one who brings you happiness, I will always be with you, to protect you, to love you. I know both of us are just 17, we are still young. But I know that you are the one for me. The only person that I love, with my whole heart. I know that you feel the same. So would you that the mistakes I’ve made go and give me a chance? Jessica, my princess. Be my girlfriend?” I see tears started flowing from your pretty eyes as I finished my words.

Sniff sniff “Yul... I...” you tried to said while crying.

“Yes princess?” I said softly and wiped away your tears with my thumb.

“Of course I’ll be your girlfriend. And I’ll be with you forever cause you are the only one I love. You better keep your promise that you’ll be with me forever.” you said with a beautiful smile.

“I knew you would say yes, thank you Sica!!” I smile brightly and pulled you into a hug.
“Yah pabo the flowers!!!!” you yelled as I squeeze you in my arms.

“Oops I forgot! Sorry..” I said and pulled away from the hug. You checked the flowers make sure they are alright and put them back down on the bench.

 

Jessica’s POV.

 

This pabo, good thing the flowers are still alive.

“Yul.” I said with a stern tone. And you stiff as you hear my serious voice. Haha cute.

“Yes, Sica..” you said and smile nervously.

I step close to you and put my arms around your neck and your arms surround my waist. I smile.

“Thank you Yul, for giving me this surprise. I do love it. A lot.” I said and buried my head on your neck. Let your sweet scent filled in my nostrils. You my back slightly.

“I still have a surprise for you.” you said and patted my . Another surprise??

I pulled away from the hug and look at you questionly.

You open your bag and took out a small box.

“This, open it!” you handed it to me.

I opened the box and there are two same bracelets inside.

(Link Link for the beacelet, it's Sica's photo at airport. the one on her left wrist. http://25.media.tumblr.com/486c244e1329ce73de4a137252c7d4bc/tumblr_mlwpcm4Qi01qitdj1o2_1280.jpg)

“Yul... Are these..?”

“Now we are a real couple so these would be our first couple bracelets.” you said and smile sweetly at me. 

“Yul...” and my tears came out of my eyes again.

“Aww princess you are such a crybaby.” you wiped my tears away with your thumb.

“I’m just...too.. happy.” I said between sniffs.

“You want to put it on?” you asked and took one of the bracelet.

I nodded and held out my left arm for you to put it on.

“I knew it would look good on you.” you said after putting it on for me. 

“Do you like it? I think it suits your white skin well.” you asked with a smile.

“I love it. Let me put yours on for you too.” I said and took the other bracelet.

“Okay princess.” and then I put on the bracelet for you.

“Done! It looks pretty on you as well.” I said as I examine the pretty bracelet.

“I know hahahaha” you said and I just rolled my eyes.

 

Yuri’s POV.

 

“Thank you for everything Yul. I couldn't ask for more.” you said and hug me again.

“I’m glad you like it princess.” I hug you back.

“Princess.” I called you and pulled away from the hug.

“hmm?”

“I love you.” I close my eyes before connecting our lips. 

 

Jessica’s POV.

 

I close my eyes and our lips touched. 

The same feelings appear again. Butterflies going crazy in my stomach and fireworks everywhere.

You tilted your head to deepen the kiss and I sneak my arms around your neck to pull our bodies closer until there’s no space between us.

Our lips move in sync and you put your arms around my waist as our bodies start heating up. 

Then you bit my bottom lip slightly, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth gladly, let our tongues melt together.

“umph... Yul...” I moaned cause I'm out of oxygen while you on my bottom lip.

You broke the kiss but keep our foreheads attaching. Both of us are panting hard.

“Wow!” you said after catching your breath. I blushed.

“I love you too.” I said and gave you a gentle kiss on your sweet lips.

You smile and peak my lips and my nose then my forehead and hug me again.

I close my eyes and listen to our hearts beat in sync.

 

Taeyeon’s POV.

 

I feel like I just finished watching a ... But all they did is just kissing...passionately.

I look at mushroom, she’s staring at those two romantically. Then I look down to her .

Hehe mine... No keep your hand yourself byuntae!! ...it won’t hurt right? Just a small pat.

 

“YAHHH BYUNTAE!!!!” !!!

“shhhhhhhh!!!!” !

 

Jessica’s POV.

 

I broke our hug right after I heard someone screamed. That voice... Is that...

“Tiffany??!!!!” I look around and look at you then you burst into laughter.

“hahaha Fany what did that byuntae do to you again?” you said then Tiff showed up from nowhere.

“She patted my out of sudden while I was observing you two...” Tiff said. Observing???

“Wait Tiff! You were observing us??” I asked in shock.

“Well yeah... Just behind these trees...” she points at the trees behind the bench and Taengoo walks out.

“It’s not like I grabbed your or what...” Taengoo mumbled.

“Hey Taeng couldn’t control your byun mind?” you teased.

“Yah it’s all your fault, you two were kissing so passionately so I kinda...” Taengoo said.

“Sorry we were too hot. Haha” you laughed. I smacked you arm and blush in embarrassment.

I can’t believe they were observing us the whole time... 

“Taeng help me take off those signs?” you turned to asked Taengoo.

“Okay I’ll tune on the street light first.” Taengoo said.

“I’m so happy for you Jessi. Now you two are finally together!!!” Tiff said with her eye smile.

“Thanks Tiff, I’m really happy too. She prepared all this for me...” I said and look over to you and Taengoo clean up the stuff.

“So you two helped her for the lights and other stuff?” I asked.

“Yep that’s why we were in a hurry after performing.” Tiff answered. No wonder...

“Hey what are you talking about? Can I join too?” you asked and put your arm around my waist after cleaning up everything.

 “I just told her we helped you A LOT!” Tiff said and emphasized A LOT.

“haha thanks, I wouldn’t be able to do all these without your help.” you said. 

Grugurgrp. Stupid stomach. 

“Was that you Sica???” Taengoo asked and laughed. I blushed and look down.

“Aww are you hungry princess?? Let’s go have dinner, what do you feel like eating?” you asked.

“Hmm... Steak??” I answered. 

 

Yuri‘s POV.

 

“Come with us Taeny my treat!” I said.

“Wooooo free steak!!!!” Taeng screamed like a kid.

“Yay thanks Yurwee.” Fany said and gave me her eye smile.

“You’re driving Taeng!!!! Take us to a yummy restaurant please.” I yelled at the kid Taeng who’s still dancing crazily.

“Sure! Let’s go.” Taeng said and grabbed Fany’s hand.

“Shall we, Sica baby?” I held out my hand.

You giggled and take my hand.

 

Jessica’s POV.

 

“Of course, Seobang.” I smile sweetly at you.

“Seobang? Haha I love it.” you said as we start walking.

“I love you, Seobang.” I said softly.

“I love you too, Sica baby.” you said and kissed the back of my hand.

I look at you and smile unconsciously. This is definitely the best day I’ve ever had.

 

________________________

 

wooooo the end!!!!!!!!

so this is it, i hope you guys would like the ending :DD

i tried to finished it in just one chapter but oh well 

i just like to add a lot of stuff in my story lol

thank you my readers and my dear subscribers

leave me some comments please~

let me know what do you think about the ending

love you all <33333

-jasjung