4.

Hard To Breathe

Update!!!! Surprise!!!! lol

 

(Author's note: their club activity is three times a week. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.)

 

No one's POV.

 

Jessica did go to the club activity on time, she really likes it cause she can do what she likes to do and she also became pretty close with the girls.

She found out Sunny's dating a girl named Sooyoung, who's also in the school dance club. 

Seohyun is going out with Yoona and she's in the dance club too. So they ended up hanging out more. 

And she met another girl Hyoyeon, also from the dance club. So they hang out pretty often.

 

(Author's note: let's skipped Monday to Thursday shall we :D and Jessica and Yuri are in the same class sitting next to each other.)

 

Jessica's POV.

 

Finally it's Friday again.

Ughhh I'm so hungry... 20 more minutes before lunch time. 

I turned to my right to look at Yul and said softly "Yul, I'm so hungry." I pout.

"Me too!! My stomach is growling every 2 minutes..." you pout too. I just giggled at your funny face.

"Oh Yul, Tiff and Taengoo's gonna join us during lunch later, are you okay with that?" I asked cause it just came up to my mind.

"Of course, it's fun to chat with them and everything." you answered and gave me a small smile.

"K, cool!" I smile back at you.

 

No one's POV.

 

Lunch time already.

 

Jessica's POV.

 

Now we're sitting at our table and waiting for the Taeny couple to show up before we go grab some food. 

"Where are them? I'm sooooo hungry. I might die any time soon" you whined.

"I dunno, on their way here I think. Their classroom is a bit far from the cafeteria. I'm hungry too. Umm or if you want you can go first, I'll wait for them here." I suggested you cause I don't want you to be starved.

"It's alright, I'll wait here with you." you said.

"Sorry, Yul." I said and gave you a apologize look.

"Nahhh Sica. They'll be here soon I think." you said with a reassuring smile. 

I nodded and turned back to look at the entrance.

 

"Yuriiiiii!!!" just then I heard someone screamed your name, so I turned to you. Bad idea, Jess, bad idea.

I saw Victoria, hugging you. And kissed you. On your lips. Then you smile brightly at her. 

Why are you doing this to me, I feel like there’s not enough oxygen for me. I turned away before my heart stop beating. 

I still can hear you two are chatting happily with her. Why do I have to suffer from this everyday...

 

“Hey Jessi!!! Sorry we took a bit longer to get here. Cause our teacher asked us to help her..” I heard Tiff said. Thanks god they’re here.

“It’s alright, we just got here few minutes ago.” I said and got up from my seat.

“Hey Sica, hey Yul and Victoria.” Taengoo said.

“Hello!!!” Victoria simply said while still hugging like you’re going to disappear once she let go of you.

“Oh hey Taeng, Fany you guys are here” you said and look at our direction.

I frowned a bit and said “Let’s go get our food, I’m starving.”

I locked my arms with Tiff and Taengoo’s then walk away not waiting for you and her.

“Hey you guys wait for us!!!”  you yelled but I just keep walking and dragging the Taeny couple with me.

 

No one's POV.

 

They went back to their table after they got their lunch.

 

Jessica's POV.

 

"Yuri! Say ahhhhhh" Victoria said while sending the food toward your mouth.

"Ahhhhh" you gladly opened your mouth and chew on the food happily.

My heart just broke, again. How come I could still be alive after every heartbreak I had. 

 

"Jessi you okay??" I heard Tiff asked softly and look at me worrily.

"Huh yeah of course why would I not be okay." I said and gave her a smile. I hope she didn't find out that I love Yuri.

Sigh. "Jessi. We already know that you are in love with that stupid Kwon over there." Tiff said. 

WHAAAT? They know already?!!!

I widen my eyes in shocked. 

Then I quickly turned to you and sigh in relief cause Victoria is really loud so you didn't hear what Tiff just said.

"Sica, everyone can tell except for that kid herself." Taengoo said and slightly nodded her head toward your direction.

"What?! Wait, but how?!!!!" I whispered harshly afraid that you would hear me. I'm still in shocked.

"Girl, just by the way you look at her!" Tiff said and rolled her eyes.

“And the fact that you’re always with her no matter what.” Taengoo added.

“How could she be so clueless about you’re feelings for her. Such a pabo.” Tiff said while shaking her head in disbelief.

“She thinks that’s what best friend would be. She treats me like that too.” I said sadly.

“She can’t even figure out her own feelings toward you.” Tiff said again.

“Her feelings??” I asked. What feelings?? 

“Ugh you are a pabo too, seriously” Tiff facepalmed herself.

“Sica, she loves you too. Can’t you see that?” Taengoo said while Tiff just shook her head again.

Huh???? Did they just said Kwon Yuri you love me too???!!!

“You two are so helpless!!!” Tiff said and gave me a you-are-helpless look.

“Then why is she dating Victoria...” I said back sadly while looking at you two, she’s still hugging you like a koala. Then turned back, waiting for any reply.

“So I said she’s an idiot.” Tiff said and Taengoo just shook her head.

“Mushroom we should probably head back, lunch time is almost over.” Taengoo said while looking at her watch.

“Okie Tae-tae. Jessi, believe us or not. She’s just too dumb to realize.” Tiff said and put the last bite of her sandwiches into .

“Gotta go, Sica. We’ll see you soon.” Taegoo said and held Tiff’s hand.

“Cheer up k?” Tiff said and gave me her famous eye smile.

“I will, thanks Tiff. And Taengoo.” I gave them a small smile.

“No prob.” Taengoo said and gave me a dork smile

“Talk to you soon bye.” Tiff said before waving goodbye and left.

Sigh. I hope what they just said is true. That you love me too. That you are just too stupid to realize your feelings toward me...

 

“Hey Sica, what were you three talking about a while ago??” you suddenly asked.

I snapped out of my thought. “Oh..umm nothing special, just some random things”

“Really?? But it seemed quite serious.” you arched your right eyebrow and look me in the eyes.

“Umm.. Yep. Oh where’s Victoria?” I quickly changed the subject though I don’t really care about your girlfriend...

“Oh she left about the same time as Taeny couple left. I wish I could join the conversation too but she just kept talking to me...” you pout.

“It’s alright, it wasn’t an important conversation anyway.” I said and gave you a smile.

Right, not important my .

“Let’s head back.” I said.

“Yes princess.” you said and stood up like a soldier. Then you held out your hand asking me to take it.

I just giggle and placed my hand onto yours. 

“Careful princess.” you said as I stand up from the chair.

“Stop acting like that, I feel like I’m a grandma instead of a princess.” I said and laughed.

“Oops sorry grandma.” you said.

“Yah!!!” I slapped your arm.

“Hahahaha just kidding princess. I just don’t want you to get hurt.” you said and patted my head.

“I’ve never heard of anyone got hurt when they’re getting up from the chair.” I rolled my eyes at your ridiculous. 

“Hahaha true.” you laughed and start walking, without letting go of my hand.

*She loves you too* I suddenly recalled what Teangoo said a while ago.

I look at our hands, they seem fit perfectly. Then to the pretty face of yours. Your eyelashes, your pointy nose, your cute lips. How I wish I could taste those lips of yours. 

I didn’t notice I was staring at you for too long until you said.

“Yes, princess. Is there something on my face?” you asked with a smile on your face. But still looking straight ahead.

“Uh..oh no I... I was just... I mean” I feel like my face is burning. This is so embarrassing. I just got caught staring at you.

“Hahaha why are you stuttering Sica? You’re so cute.” you laughed at me and said.

“I know I’m hot hahahaha” you laughed. I know you said that cause you know I’m embarrassed. And you know I hate being embarrassed. 

“No, I’m hotter than you haha” I joked.

“You sure are hahaha” I laughed again. But what you just said made my heart flutter.

Do you love me too?

 

No one’s POV.

 

And the class started right after they got back to their classroom and sat down.

 

Jessica’s POV.

 

Geez this class is sooooo boring. Just then I feel my phone vibrates. 

I took out my phone and it’s a text message from Taengoo. I opened it.

It says “Sica, meet us at the practice room after school. We have something to tell you, it won’t take long :))”

“Why so sudden? Is there something wrong?” I replied back.

3o seconds later my phone vibrates again.

“Don’t worry nothing’s wrong. Just come and you’ll see~~~” I put my phone back to my pocket after reading it. I wonder what are they up to.

“Hey Sica, who was that?” I heard you whispered.

“Oh it was just Taengoo, she wants me to meet them at the practice room later, after school.” I whispered back.

“Oh I’ll wait for you here while you go meet up with them.” you said and smile.

“But I’m not sure how long we would take, you can go home first actually.” I said.

“We promise to go home together no matter what right? And it’s dangerous for you to go home alone too. I’ll be really worry about you princess cause I don’t want you to get hurt.” you said in a serious tone.

“O...okay. If that’s what you want.”i said without looking at you. Cause I know I’m blushing really hard right now. It feels like there are thousands of butterflies flying in my stomach. 

Why are you doing this to me. You make me feel so happy but confused. Maybe they are right, you are just too dumb to figure out your feelings for me? Sigh. Does that mean I have to confess? But your still with Victoria. Ughhh this is so difficult.

Then I heard the bell rang.

“I’ll be back soon, Yul.” I said.

“Take your time, I’ll wait for you.” you said.

“Thanks, see you later!” I said while walking toward the door.

“K see ya” you said and waved.

 

No one’s POV.

 

And it took Jessica 5 minutes to walk to the practice room.

 

Jessica’s POV.

 

“Heyyy Guys I’m here. So what are you guys gonna tell me?” I said as soon as I step into our practice room.

“Oh Jessi you’re here.” Tiff said.

“Where are others? Only you two are here?” I looked around the room and said.

“Oh yeah, we’re just gonna tell you that  there’ll be a performance on next Wednesday. And it would be a solo performance.” Taengoo said.

“And....?” I urged her to go on.

“And we decided that you will be the one who do the performance!!!!!” Tiff said happily and Taengoo gave me her dorky smile. Say what?????

“You WHAT??? ME???” I exclaimed.

“Well since you are new here so we decided to give you a chance. There’ll be more and more performance like this so you gotta get used to it right?” Taengoo said.

“But I’m not sure. I’ve never performed in front of people before. I don’t wanna ruin it.” I said honestly.

“Don’t worry Jessi, have some confidence in yourself. You really can sing. Perfectly. You have an angelic and really beautiful voice. Trust me.” Tiff said and I look at Taengoo, she’s nodding like a kid in agreement.

“... I guess I’ll try then, if you guys say so...” I said.

“Yayyy Jessi you’ll do it good I’m sure.” Tiff said and hug me tightly.

“Yep I’m sure you will too. So choose a song that you want to perform umm... By tomorrow. Is that okay with you?” Taengoo said while waking toward us.

“Yeah I think so.” I answered.

“Cool, just tell me when you done choosing the song.” Taengoo said.

“Sure. So is this all you guys are gonna say?” I asked.

“Yeah, pretty much..” Tiff said.

“Okay then, I’ll see you guys soon, bye!” I said and waved goodbye.

“See you soon!!!!” the Taeny couple said.

 

I’m actually pretty excited about the performance. Nervous but excited at the same time.

I can’t wait to tell you about this news, I know you would be really happy for me. 

Maybe you would lift me up and spin me around, like you always do when you’re really excited about something.

I walk back to our classroom while humming some random songs. 

It seems like the way back here took shorter than I thought I would be. I open the door, smiling unconsciously at the thought of how you would react.

 

“YULLLLL!!!!! I have someth.......” I couldn’t even finished my sentence because of what is showing in front of me. 

And I swear I heard the sound of my heart broke in to pieces. And you were the one who broke it.

 

You and Victoria, are kissing each other passionately, more like, making out. 

You are sitting in my seat and she’s sitting on your laps, with her hand inside of you shirt. 

This time, for sure, I broke down, completely.

 

Then the next thing I know is I’m already running out of the school, back home. 

I can’t stop my tears from flowing out of my eyes, I don’t even know when did I start crying. 

I can feel that my lung is running out of oxygen but I don’t care, I just keep running. I’m trying so hard to forgot what I saw. But it’s just making it worse.

 

I guess they are wrong, you don’t love me like the way l love you. For you, I’m just your best friend. Nothing more. 

Why am I so stupid, I thought maybe, maybe you were just to blind to see that you love me. Now I know I am the idiot, not you.

 

“Sweetie what happened??” I heard Mom asked when I walk pass her.

But I said nothing, I just head straight to my room. Good that Mom knows me well so I know she won’t bother me until I tell her by myself.

 

I closed my door and go straight to my bed. Crying my heart out. 

After how many hours past by, I’m still crying. But there’re no tears coming out from my eyes. I guess I cried out my tears already.

I feel so tired, so I try to sleep. In my dream, I’m crying too, and you are still the one who makes me cry. 

 

________________

 

i was so pissed cause the stupid wifi wasn't working for i dunno why a few mins ago so i have to redo everything.

okay i'm good now.

so yeah i updated again

i know i said i might not be abale to update the next chapter untill next

but i accidentally skipped my class today cause i somehow woke up pretty late this morning.

i mean, i finished this chapter for my dear readers :DDD

a bit drama for all of you, please don't hate me...

anyhow, what will yul do in next chapter??? i wanna kill her cause she broke sicababy's heart :((

as for the next chapter, i'll try to do it when i have free time

maybe tmr, when i'm waiting for my friend at the airport or on the way there. 

so hope you guys like this chapter!!!!

leave some comments and subscribe please~

thanks a lot my dear subscribers <33333