1.

Hard To Breathe

 

Jessica's POV.

 

I'm watching you and your new girlfriend, Victoria, being a lovey-dovey couple.

It's lunch time, so we are sitting and chatting at the cafeteria while eating our lunch.

I actualy kinda wish I weren't here...

______

 

She is Yuri, my best friend, my love, my everything. 

We've been friends since I moved here from San Francisco when I was 7 which was 10 years ago.

We never left each other’s side, we promised to be with each other forever and be best friends forever.

We are really close, we don't have to say anything just to look at each other's eyes and we can know what exactly what each other is thinking about.

That tells you how close we are. 

But the only thing she doesn't know about me is that... I am in love with her.

I figured it out 3 years ago, when she told me she's dating her first girlfriend.

I was really really sad I cried so hard at the night she told me that but she doesn't know. 

I didn't tell her I love her, I'm too scared to tell her, and she's to blind to see it either.

 

She started going out with this new girl a week ago.

She've dated a lot of girls, it's not like she's a player. She was really nice to her girlfriends. But they are just not the one for her.

Actually they always got jealous because of me. Cause Yuri always chooses me over them, which makes me really happy and makes me feel loved. 

I once asked her why, she simply said "Cause sica, you, are my best friend, and I think my best friend is way more important than my girlfriend. And honestly, I feel more comfortable and happier when I'm with you than with them. Maybe cause I know you know me well so I can be me." with the smile that melts my heart every time she does it. I lowered my head and blushed a bit but she didn't notice it.

I was happy but sad at the same time. I was happy cause she sees me more important than the person she's dating. But the sad part she still sees me only as her best friend...

 

So Yuri always ended up feeling sorry but had to break up with those girls.

After breaking up with her girlfriend, she always said this to me "Sica, why can't I find the perfect one for me? If they could know me like you do..." My answer would always be "Yul, don't worry, you'll find that person one day. Maybe she would be someone you already know or someone who's always around you" I tried, I did. But she's an idiot, she didn't get my hint, in fact she will never get my hint. Sigh.

_______

 

Now I'm not even looking at you two when we're chatting and eating. Cause if I did I don't think I could be able to hold in my tears. My heart aches so much whenever you hug her. My heart broke into pieces when I saw her kiss your cheek, it hurt too much that I felt like dying when she kissed you on you lips. I know you always peek over me to check wonder if I saw what you two just did. I don't know why you do that. Do you feel bad kissing your girlfriend in front of me? 

And my answer for your action? Yes, I did, I saw everything and it hurts like hell. I tried my best to smile, to pretend I'm fine and not to escape from the scenes in front of me but only if you know it's killing me from the inside.

 

 

 

 

_______________

Updated!!!!!

so tell me how's this story so far???

leave some comments please, let me know what you guys think :DD

and subscribe it if you like this story~

and thank you so much my subscribers <3333

i will update as soon as i can.

-jasjung