Chapter 9.

Accept Me

 

Haeyoung sighed as she opened her eyes. She looked at the clock and realised it was already 11PM. Haeyoung just couldn't go to sleep. She sat up and looked out of the window from her bed. There weren't many stars tonight. In fact, there were only 3 stars. Her mind flew, to a distant past.
 
" Oppa, look at the sky! Why are there only 3 stars tonight? " Haeyoung asked the boy.
 
" 3? But I can see 4 stars. " the boy answered.
 
" Eh? I'm not blind right? " Haeyoung looked up, rubbing her eyes.
 
" Let me help you count. " the boy said, getting closer to her.
 
" 1, " he pointed to the star, " 2, 3 " 
 
" So, where's the last one? "
 
" 4. " the boy pointed to Haeyoung.
 
" Huh? "
 
" Don't you know, you're my star? " the boy smiled.
 
" Oh god, oppa! You're so cheesy! " Haeyoung laughed and ran away.
 
" But its true though! YOU ARE MY STAR!! " the boy chased Haeyoung.
 
Haeyoung tilted her head. She couldn't see the boy's face of the flashback that she just had, and as she think harder, a headache occured. Sighing, she got up and grabbed her hoodie. Haeyoung checked if her parents was still awake, but they were sleeping peacefully. She went to Doojoon's room and opened the door but he wasn't there. 
 
' Doojoon must have sneaked out. ' Haeyoung guessed, being a gang member he is its not surprising at all.
 
Haeyoung went to the door and left the house. She closed the door quietly so her parents wouldn't hear her. She shivered as the cold night breeze went pass her.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
" Mess with us, and you will not see tomorrow ever again! " L.Joe gave one last punch to a orange haired boy who just messed with them a couple of minutes ago.
 
The orange haired guy ran away, along with 4 other boys.
 
" Who are they anyway? " Ricky asked.
 
" B1A4. They're rookies. " Changjo answered.
 
" Aish, its so boring! " Niel stretched, " All the shops are closed and there's nobody to disturb. "
 
The 6 of them continued walking with silence, thoughts was filling up their minds. Chunji saw a familiar figure at the opposite road. He squinted his eyes to take a better look and a smile formed in his face when he realised who it was.
 
" HAEYOUNG-AH!!! " Chunji shouted, forgetting it was the middle of the night.
 
" Yah, quietened down! " CAP hissed.
 
Netherless, the rest of them waved to Haeyoung. Haeyoung turned her head and widened her eyes to see Teen Top waving at her, except for L.Joe. Ricky and Chunji crossed the road, and they miracly didnt get hit by an car and ran to Haeyoung.
 
" Haeyoung! " Chunji jumped up and down.
 
" Noona! " Ricky jumped up and down too.
 
" Haeyoung! "
 
" Noona! "
 
" Haeyoung! "
 
" Noona! "
 
" SHUT UP!! " L.Joe glared at both Chunji and Ricky.
 
" Yah, I'm older than you by 1 month! " Chunji glared back, " Why are you shouting to your hyung?! "
 
" Well you don't act like you're older! " L.Joe shot back.
 
" Oh really? " Chunji cracked his knuckles.
 
" Wanna fight? " L.Joe raised his head high.
 
" Omg, they're gonna fight! CAP HYUNG PALI!!! " Ricky shouted at the opposite of the road.
 
Is not pretty seeing Teen Top's most agreesive and powerful fighters battling each other and only CAP can stop it. CAP, Niel and Changjo had to wait for the traffic light since there were many cars all of the sudden.
 
" Ottoke, noona what are you gonna do? Its chaos when Chunji and L.Joe hyung fights! " Ricky started to worry.
 
Chunji already punched L.Joe's face, and L.Joe punched back.
 
" Hyung!! Stop! " 
 
" FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! " Haeyoung cheered, punching her fist in the air.
 
" Noona!! This isn't the time to be cheering!! " Ricky cried.
 
" Yeah, that's right Chunji! Punch him in the face! " Haeyoung clapped.
 
" YAH BOTH OF YOU STOP!! " CAP came and pushed them apart.
 
' Ok, he's scary when he's angry. Leader indeed. ' Haeyoung thought.
 
" See? Haeyoung was cheering for me! " Chunji stucked his tongue out.
 
" I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! " L.Joe rolled his eyes.
 
" Cheering? Then who was shouting like a girl just now? " Niel asked, blinking his eyes.
 
" That was Ricky. " Haeyoung looked at Ricky with a -___- look. " You guys should have come earlier, the fight was intense!! "
 
" She's not any average girl. " Changjo muttered.
 
" Anyway, what are you doing here at this time of the night? " Chunji asked.
 
" Walking around. How about you guys? "
 
" We are a gang. " L.Joe said.
 
" Oh yeah I forgot. Well you guys don't act like one. " Haeyoung laughed.
 
" Tell me about it. " CAP rolled his eyes.
 
Teen Top and Haeyoung began walking and chatting with each other. Suddenly, they heard fightings inside the alley. Apparently, it was a gang fight.
 
" Who are they? " Niel was curious.
 
One guy was just standing at the corner, looking at them fight like a boss. Apparently, it was 5 vs 5. 
 
" Mess with my sister again and you're dead!! " a guy glared at all of them.
 
The 5 guys defeated, ran out of the alley.
 
" Isn't that... MBLAQ? " Niel whispered loud enough only Teen Top could hear.
 
" Oh . " Haeyoung mumbled to herself as she realised who they were, " Yah, let's go! We shouldn't be here! "
 
" OMG ITS BEAST SUNBAES!! " Niel squealed softly.
 
" Really really? I wanna meet them! " Chunji was excited.
 
L.Joe's expression brightened up. He really wants to meet Beast too.
 
" CAP! Do something! " Haeyoung pleaded.
 
Doojoon is so gonna kill her if he finds out.
 
" Guys! Stop this!! " CAP shushed them.
 
Haeyoung sighed in relief, maybe she wouldn't get caught by Doojoon after all.
 
" ACT MORE NATURAL!! AND COOLER! DON'T ACT LIKE KIDS!! " CAP said, fixing his hair.
 
" WTF!! " Haeyoung smacked herself on her forehead.
 
" Who's there? " Junhyung asked, coming towards the alley.
 
Haeyoung quickly hide behind CAP, since CAP have a huge bamf body. If she's lucky, Doojoon wouldn't spot her.
 
" Annyeonghaseyo! Teen Top imnida! " Teen Top bowed, Haeyoung bowed too, still hiding behind CAP.
 
" Ahhh Teen Top!! I heard about you guys before! From TOP high right? " Dongwoon asked, smiling.
 
" Ne. " they answered.
 
" I have a sister studying in TOP High. Aigoo I hope you guys protect girls in your school well! " Doojoon said.
 
" Ne~ " they answered again.
 
That's one of the reasons Beast was popular. They were from Cube High. Even though they're gangsters, they listen to teachers and also protect their school's people. Whoever messes with Cube's students, will get it from Beast.
 
" Wait, I thought Teen Top got 6 members. Why there's 7? " Kikwang asked, giving a dumb look.
 
Haeyoung mentally cursed Kikwang for being dumb. 
 
" Eh, that's true! " Yoseob said.
 
Yoseob looked behind CAP and saw Haeyoung. Haeyoung widened her eyes and mouthed him not to tell anyone. Yoseob gave a mischevious smirk.
 
" HAEYOUNG!! " Yoseob purposely shouted.
 
" Haeyoung?! " Doojoon looked behind CAP.
 
" H-Hi oppa! " Haeyoung awkardly laugh. " BYE! "
 
Haeyoung started running but she wasn't fast enough.
 
Doojoon grabbed the back of her hoodie, " Come here young lady! "
 
' Crap. ' Haeyoung mentally sighed.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
First of all, I would like to apologize for my sudden MIA. I got grounded hence no internet for a week and I got writer's block orz. So I've been watching lots of dramas to gain ideas lol. I already wrote chapter 10 & 11 but there's something missing to it so I'm still working on that chapters but fear not, I shall release it soon! ^^ I apologize again for being a bad author. ;____;
 
And thanks to new subscribers! n__n <3