Chapter 4.

Accept Me

 

L.Joe opened his eyes sleepily as the sun blinded him. He yawned and sat up, checking the time on his phone. He overslept, again but he didn't give a damn. He sleepily got up and took a very short shower to freshen up and dressed into his school uniform. He grabbed his motorbike key and helmet and made his way out of his small apartment. He got on his motorbike and texted this friends that he's on his way before turning on the engine. After wearing his helmet, he sped off.
 
L.Joe stopped as the traffic light turns red. He waited patiently while looking around but suddenly he felt somebody staring at him. He turned and saw another motorbike with 2 people on it, a guy and a girl. As L.Joe turned, he could see that the girl turned to another direction, avoiding his gaze obviously. L.Joe looked at her weirdly. 
 
' She looks familiar... ' L.Joe thought and realised she was wearing the same uniform as him, ' From our school? '
 
The guy driving the motor realised that L.Joe was staring at the girl which appears to be her boyfriend as L.Joe thought because the girl was hugging him. The guy glared at him. L.Joe was taken aback and was about to fight back when he realised the guy that was glaring at him right now is none other than Yoon Doojoon, the leader of Beast. L.Joe gulped and bowed a little, respecting him. Not only L.Joe, but the other guys also respect Beast as their sunbaes and Teen Top looked up to them. Doojoon smirked and sped off. L.Joe sighed in relief as he was gone and started to move.
 
Though he was late, he wasn't going to school. He went to Teen Top's hangout which was at a small cafe that was run by Chunji's uncle which is also IU's dad. IU's dad was really the best man that they met. He was the only one who understand the boys well and let them do whatever they want in return they take care of IU well in school. L.Joe parked his motorbike beside the others and went inside the cafe.
 
" Well, you're early. " Chunji sarcastically commented.
 
" Shut up, you know I don't use alarm clocks. " L.Joe glared at Chunji. " Anyway, you guys won't believe who I saw earlier! "
 
" Calm down hyung. You look so excited. And you don't always look this excited so sit down and tell us! " Ricky pulled L.Joe's arm and pushed him to a chair so he would sit down.
 
" So, who did you see? " CAP asked, getting curious.
 
" I saw Doojoon sunbae earlier with a girl! Does he have a girlfriend? " 
 
" D-Doojoon s-sunbae?! " Niel stuttered, " OMG I WANT TO SEE HIM TOO! "
 
" Girlfriend? I never heard Doojoon sunbae having a girlfriend but I do know he have a little sister. " Changjo said.
 
" Have you guys heard what happened to his little sister recently? " Chunji said in a low volume voice.
 
" Huh? What happened? " Ricky asked, interested.
 
" Well, I heard that one of the gangs kidnapped his little sister so they could get to Beast but then another gang came to rescue the little sister and one of the members died. " 
 
" Wait, I heard a rumour that Taecyeon sunbae from 2PM killed somebody.... Do you think it has something to do with that too? " Niel widened his eyes.
 
" Yah, let's stop gossiping and get to school now. " CAP stopped the conversation and started walking to school which was only 10 minutes away.
 
He didn't tell anybody but actually, he knew what happened on that day.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I know its like super short but I'll update tomorrow. :3 And if I'm in a good mood tomorrow I'm gonna post 2 chapters or more. ^^ Thanks for subscribing!! <3