Chapter 2.

Accept Me

The bell rung like finally after hours of dead boring lessons. I swear everyone was sleeping except for IU and me. You could even see L.Joe's drool from here! Ewww. The whole class yawned and stretched.

" Well, let's eat together! " IU stood up and clapped her hands.
 
" Ummm... I don't want to interupt recess with you and your friends. " I scratched my head.
 
" Oh its ok! Coz I don't have one! " 
 
I blinked at her. Did she just said that she don't have friends? Why wouldn't she? She's such a sweet girl.
 
" Just eat with her Haeyoung. She's always alone for 2 years. Good thing you came! " Chunji said, stretching and then tried to wake the drooling L.Joe.
 
I didn't know what to say so I just agreed.
 
" I'm not anti social or anything. Just that this school is full of people that I can't trust. I'm too awesome for them. " IU said, putting her hands in her pockets.
 
Ok, that sounds more like her. Even though I knew her just for minutes, I know she's the strong type of girl.
 
" So... am I like your first friend here? " I asked.
 
IU nodded, " Don't pity me though. I hate people pity-ing me. "
 
" Well, you're my first friend that is a girl. " I confessed.
 
IU widened her eyes, " Really? "
 
" Hehe, yeah. All my friends were guys at my old school. The girls was just too hard to get along. "
 
" Wow!! That's so cool! I always wanted a guy best friend too but all the guys here are jerks. " IU pouted.
 
I kinda laughed at her expression. We found an empty table and sat. We decided to just drink. Suddenly I heard girls' shouting and squealing. What the flamingo?! I turned and the girls plus guys actually was surrounding a group of guys. L.Joe and Chunji was part of it. Actually, it was the same 4 guys earlier with L.Joe and Chunji.
 
IU sighed, " Again. "
 
" Are they the kingkas of this school? " I guessed.
 
" Yeah obviously. "
 
" What's so good about them? "
 
" They're the only ones that are brave enough to rebel the teachers and also break the rules. Plus, their looks. "
 
What? They're popular just because of that? In Woollim, to be a kingka, you must be smart, kind, talented and of course handsome. These guys only got the looks. Pathetic. 
 
" And the guys look up to them because they're a gang. " IU added.
 
" Gang? " maybe Doojoon knows them, " What is their gang called? "
 
" They call themselves Teen Top. "
 
" Teen Top? " I tried to hold my laughter. What kind of name is that?!
 
" I know it sounds ridiculous. But Chunji told me that Ricky insisted to be called Teen Top and run around to their so called fans that they are called Teen Top. "
 
" Chunji and you are close? " 
 
" That's because we're cousins. "
 
" C-Cousins?! "
 
IU giggled at my reaction, " Yeah. That's why I never get bullied here even though I'm what they call a nerd because I'm related to Chunji. And sometimes most of them want to use me to get close with him. "
 
Hmmm I wonder how will they react if they know I'm Doojoon's sister?
 
" Actually, they're really not that bad. They just have bad family backgrounds. "
 
" Can you tell me more about them? " I was getting curious about these boys. I mean if I'm gonna study here till I graduate might as well know them.
 
" Sure. " IU started to straigtened her back so she can see them better.
 
" The bamf guy with muscles is CAP, the leader. He's actually really caring and concern about others. However his mother passed away when he was young and his dad don't give a damn to anything about him anymore. That's why he don't really care about his studies anymore and do anything what he wants. Oh, he didn't graduate last year hence he's staying back a year.
 
The one with thick lips and curly brown hair is Niel, the rich kid. He's VERY talkative but I guess that's his charm. Have a nice voice too. He sings randomly when he's bored. His parents control him too much and also very unreasonable at times so whenever he's not at home he go wild and let everything out.
 
The small guy who looks like a cat is Ricky. He's actually very adorable and funny. But if somebody hurt his family members he would change totally. Comes from a poor background so yeah and he's very naive.
 
The guy with chubby cheeks is Changjo. He's very quiet and don't talk much. He's a nice guy and always help others when in need. In fact he doesn't rebel much. He dances well too. He always dance by the street for fun at night.
 
Of course you know Chunji, my cousin. His parents are divorcing and Chunji is actually really sensitive so the only peace and happiness he could have is always with his friends. He used to mix around with nerds but all his nerd friends care is studying so he grew tired with them and befriends with others. 
 
Last but not least L.Joe. He's actually quite mysterious. I don't really know about him much. I heard that he's living alone though. He don't really talk and of course the most rebellious one among them. If you're not close to him he can be very cold to you but actually he's nice. Plus very smart. He sleeps and skip classes but still ace in exams. "
 
Wow, interesting. Ok their lifes are full of dramas unlike me. L.Joe is mysterious. Cold but nice? That reminds me of somebody. A thought was coming but suddenly my head started to hurt.
 
" Urgh... " I hold my head.
 
" You ok? " IU asked, concerned.
 
" Y-Yeah.. Just a minor headache. "
 
" Annyeong IU noona! " the cat boy which I think he's name is Ricky waved at IU.
 
OMG HE'S SO SQUISHABLE wait, is this what you call a gangster?
 
" Hello there y. " IU said, smiling.
 
" y? " I looked at her weirdly.
 
" What? I call Ricky, y. " IU blinked at me.
 
" Okay......... "
 
" Who is this pretty noona? " Ricky sat opposite of us, staring at me.
 
" She's Haeyoung. Our new classmate! " IU cheerfully introduced me to him.
 
" H-Hi. " I waved awkwardly to him.
 
" I never seen somebody prettier than IU noona. " I heard him mumble.
 
Oh god he's making me blush. Suddenly he was smiling creepily at me. I gulped and looked at IU.
 
She shrugged, " I guess he like you. "
 
" HI you're the girl that L.Joe hyung bumped into let me tell you he hates you. " the guy with thick lips which I can recall is Niel started talking so fast.
 
" Umm... ok. "
 
" Ricky where did you go?! " Changjo if I was not wrong smacked Ricky's arm while holding a can of coke, " Yah, what's wrong with you? "
 
He followed Ricky's gaze which is at me and he looked at me weirdly. I looked at him back.
 
" Will you guys stop staring at her?! You're making her uncomfortable! " IU rolled her eyes.
 
" I was not staring at her I was talking to Ricky. Ricky were you listening?! " Niel shook Ricky.
 
" Do you know you guys are noisy?! " Chunji came to our table. 
 
" It wasn't me its IU noona she's been shouting. " Niel shook his head.
 
" Right Niel right. " IU nodded her head and looked at him with a -___- expression.
 
" OH HI HAEYOUNG!! " Chunji sat beside Ricky and started staring at me with a weird smile too.
 
" What are you guys doing with her?! " L.Joe gave me a disapprove look.
 
" I told you he hates you. " Niel butted in.
 
" Wait you're.... " CAP was looking at me with a 'i-think-i-know-you' look.
 
I blinked at him waiting for the answer.
 
" Nevermind. " he sighed.
 
What's wrong with him? Well maybe I judged these guys too much I think  they're ok except for Niel and L.Joe.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sorry if its short. I thought that you guys need to know Teen Top's background. :)