Chapter 3.

Accept Me

What a long day in school. Well at least its going smoothly and I'm glad I finally got a friend on the first day! Gosh I sound childish. Though I met weird people too. Ricky Chunji Niel. They remind me of Sungjong, Sungyeol and Dongwoo. I miss them. I looked at the time and Doojoon is still isn't here yet. Haish, I shall just walk home since it isn't that far from home. I wonder why Omma started to ask Doojoon to send me to school and back home now everyday. He's always late for school. I texted Doojoon that I'm walking home and walked home.

 
After 10 minutes of walking I passed Woollim High. Is it possible for me to enter and say hi to my old friends? I started walking in when suddenly someone grabbed my wrist. I turned and brightened when it was Woohyun.
 
" Woohyun! " I hugged him in delight.
 
" Haeyoung! How are you? " he hugged back.
 
" Good I guess. " I sighed. " I miss you guys. "
 
" Don't worry, you will find new friends. I'll know it will turn out well. " he gave me an encouraging smile.
 
I nodded, " I hope so too. Can I go in and meet the others? "
 
Woohyun started to panick, I can see it from his eyes.
 
" Uh... um... " he bit his lip, " Actually the rest have already gone home except for me. "
 
I wasn't sure if he was lying or not but I take it as a no.
 
" Oh... " 
 
" You better go home or else your parents would start worrying. " he said.
 
" Ok. Bye! " I waved at him.
 
Weird. Its seems that people are changing. Appa and Omma have been very overprotective of me ever since I got discharged from the hospital last month. Doojoon treats me nicely more than before. Even Infinite rarely calls me now. And I feel weird too ever since I was discharged. I felt... empty.
 
FLASHBACK
 
I opened my eyes slowly. I looked around. White walls? A bed? Pyjamas? Weird medicine smell? Why am I in the hospital? I got up and scratched my head. My head hurts alot. I realised Doojoon and Infinite boys was here. All of them was sleeping. I was hungry. Very hungry. I saw some chips on the table and decided to eat it. I got off from bed and started walking but suddenly, my feet froze and I ended up falling down. 
 
" Ouch... " I groaned.
 
" H-Haeyoung! " somebody helped me stand up.
 
" Hoya... " no voice came out. My throat felt very dry.
 
" Here, have some water. " Doojoon gave me a cup of water.
 
I drank it. I feel better.
 
" I was hungry so I was about to take the chips when I realised my feet won't work. " I explained.
 
" I'll call the doctor. " Sunggyu said, walking out of the room.
 
Hoya and Doojoon helped me back to my bed and gave me the chips.
 
" Are you.... ok? " Dongwoo asked, concern.
 
I nodded, " Why am I hospitalized anyway? "
 
All of them looked at me with shocked looks.
 
" Y-You can't r-remember? " Sungjong asked me and I simply shook.
 
What's with them.
 
" How are you feeling? " Doojoon asked.
 
" I'm ok.... I guess. " I tilted my head.
 
Actually, I felt empty. Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something important? The doctor came and check me up.
 
" Do you remember what happened before this? " he asked while holding a clipboard.
 
" Not really... "
 
" What is the last time you remembered? "
 
" Umm... the last thing I remember is when we were celebrating Sunggyu's birthday. "
 
" And after that? "
 
" Can't remember at all. "
 
" Ok. Doojoon, may I speak with you? " the doctor and Doojoon left the room.
 
" H-Haeyoung-ah... Do you remember who gave that to you? " Woohyun pointed to the bracelet I'm wearing.
 
It was a simple shining silver bracelet with a heart charm.
 
I nodded, " Of course! Hoya gave it to me for my birthday! " 
 
Everybody froze.
 
" How many members does Infinite have? " Sungyeol asked next.
 
" 6. Duh! " I rolled my eyes.
 
What's with them.
 
" Why are you guys asking? Did I forget something? "
 
They shook their head awkwardly. 
 
" Wait, why am I here anyway? " I asked.
 
" Accident. You're here because of an accident! "
 
END FLASHBACK
 
I sighed. Is it really an accident? I reached home and opened the door.
 
" I'm home! " I shouted and was about to go upstairs to my room when I heard somebody rushing.
 
" Haeyoung-ah, where's Doojoon? "
 
" I went home alone. He was so late so I left without him. "
 
" W-WHAT?! You left alone? Haeyoung, how many times I told you?! You are not allowed to come back alone! "
 
" Wae? I've always go and come back from school alone but why not now?! I'm growing older not younger. "
 
" Aish, nevermind. Go up and rest. "
 
Shesh, she's overreacting. I got into my room and put my bag down. I lied on my bed and closed my eyes, drifting to sleep.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
No One's POV
 
Doojoon burst in.
 
" Omma! Is Haeyoung back? " he asked, panicked.
 
" Yeah, she's home. Haish Doojoon, I told you to keep an eye on her. You mustn't be late from now on! " Mrs Yoon started to nag.
 
" Sorry Omma. " Doojoon muttered.
 
" I know its hard for you to look after her now but I'm really afraid that your sister would remember. I don't want her to kill herself again. " Mrs Yoon sighed.
 
" I understand Omma. Plus its my fault to begin with that Haeyoung end that way. " 
 
Mrs Yoon Doojoon's hair, " Son, I'm not really mad that you're actually in a gang. Because I know your friends and you are actually nice kids but try not to involve anyone again ok? "
 
Doojoon nodded. To be honest, he felt like killing them for making Haeyoung suffer but he didn't because he realised, it was his fault for this whole hoohaa to begin with. That's why he agreed to take good care of Haeyoung now. He won't make the same mistakes ever again.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------